PDA

View Full Version : My Rant

BillsFanCupp38
10-18-2015, 10:44 PM
Just watched the game on NFL game pass. Thank God I watched the condensed version and only had to waste a half hour of my life instead of 3 hours.

As I said before a couple weeks ago this defense is downright pathetic. Anyone else missing Schwartz yet? How can a defense with so much talent and so much money invested in it be so bad!? Rex can take a hike for all I care. Should have made Schwartz HC and hired Roman as OC.

This defense has no identity. First game of the season we blitzed over 60% of the time. Where is the aggressive play calling from the first game?

Obviously EJ still stinks. STILL indecisive, STILL holds ball too long and STILL throws the ball well short of the first down on 3rd down plays. No improvement. I would have gladly take Cassle over that bum any day.

We have discovered a new flaw in this team. This is a three phase game and our special teams looks Busch league. Don't know who the special teams coach is but if I had to guess it's one of Ryan's old assistance from the Jets and now we are starting to see why NY ran the whole staff out of town.

1-3 at home? You got to be kidding me with this garbage. We were supposed to have a bully on the field and we let teams come into OUR house with the loudest most faithful fans in the NFL and let teams bully us! How in the world are you planning to go to the playoffs when you can't win at home? Unbelievable.

Again, as I said a couple weeks ago there is no excuses. This team has talent. These losses go solely on the coaching staff. Thank you for allowing me to let off some steam.

sahlensguy
10-19-2015, 02:32 AM
That's a rant?

More like just another recap of the weekly **** show.

Skooby
10-19-2015, 03:53 AM
A rant is something illogical, which this isn't.