PDA

View Full Version : Rex is on notice, IMO...

elltrain22
10-19-2015, 07:12 AM
I'm pissed for a bevy of reasons. Instead of painting your truck, jumping out of airplanes, and going to Sabres games, how bout figuring out how to make this team be successful. He's made a point, to make himself a likeable public figure in our community, which is nice, but if our team sucks ### then we have a problem.

- Find a replacement for Duke Williams. I don't care who. That dude is an awful football player, and doesn't belong in the NFL.

- Find a way to get to the QB. We haven't even breathed on the QB this year, and last year, thats all we did. No excuse for this to keep happening.

- Instill some discipline in this team. These every game Jerry Hughes 15 yard penalties need to be dealt with. The fact that our ST's gets a penalty called on them like 75% of the time is a problem. We lack discipline BIG time, and its an embarassment.

- Get a QB next year!! No more could be good guys. Get a proven guy. Period. Until we do that, we are an average team.

- Stop running your #### mouth!! Put up or shut up!!

- Win at home. 1 win out of 4 home games?? That is pathetic!! No excuse.

I could go on, but y'all get the point!! I am going to go back to feeling sorry for myself, and beat my head against the wall some more

feldspar
10-19-2015, 07:34 AM
That mother****er painted his truck, jumped out of an airplane, and went to Sabres games?

Time to bring back public execution, I'd say.

YardRat
10-19-2015, 12:45 PM
I don't care how many billions the Pegulas have, they aren't eating 4 years of a 5-year, 27million dollar contract. Those who wanted it are going to have to live with it for at least two more seasons.

Typ0
10-19-2015, 12:57 PM
It's a joke the talent we have and no one pressuring the QB. I'm sick about it. Rex ****ing Ryan my ass.

Meathead
10-19-2015, 01:31 PM
i like rex and im fine with his personal antics but im concerned that he cant seem to keep his team under control. hes also been awesome on challenges tho i think hes gotten a little lucky on that so far

gonna see how good a coach he is or isnt these last ten games. keeping my fingers crossed

Albany,n.y.
10-19-2015, 01:39 PM
I'll wait until after the team plays 16 games before deciding if I want a new coach or QB, although they still need to draft a QB within the 1st 3 rounds since if nothing else Tyrod will be 1 year from free agency & EJ should be in a TV studio somewhere analyzing games instead of being on the sidelines, or worse, on the field.

Night Train
10-19-2015, 01:56 PM
I wish to see this team coming out of the bye. They better make changes to the schemes.

If they lay an egg, we'll have an answer.

gebobs
10-19-2015, 02:10 PM
i like rex
Um...ok. In the name of jove, why?

hes also been awesome on challenges tho i think hes gotten a little lucky on that so far
He got really lucky yesterday.

sdbillsfan2
10-20-2015, 05:23 AM
I doubt if the Super bowl Bills team of the past would have success playing for Rex. From their comments on social media even they can't understand some of Rex's mess. Let tese guys do what they do best ..pressure. Speed and g[d hands.

gebobs
10-20-2015, 05:56 AM
I doubt if the Super bowl Bills team of the past would have success playing for Rex.
Those defenses were mismanaged too. Walt Corey sucked.

WagonCircler
10-21-2015, 09:00 AM
I don't care how many billions the Pegulas have, they aren't eating 4 years of a 5-year, 27million dollar contract. Those who wanted it are going to have to live with it for at least two more seasons.

Totally agree. The admission of their mistake would be too great.

The same could not be said about Whaley, though.

They inherited Whaley, only stuck with him because Polian bailed on them, and he was made multiple, clearly identifiable, costly gaffes, including, but not limited to his input on drafting EJ, his stubborn insistence that EJ is a franchise QB (which he clearly isn't) and his botched deal to acquire Watkins.

I think anything less than this team making the playoffs spells doom for Whaley. And this team is not making the playoffs.