PDA

View Full Version : The glass is more than half empty

Dr. Who
10-19-2015, 08:36 AM
I haven't been posting here much. The ambiance of sports message boards is generally corrosive to civility and reasoned thought.
Just the way it is. I had wanted Hue Jackson hired as head coach, keep Jim Schwartz as d-coordinator.
When Ryan was hired, I hoped for the best, then became enthused because it's more fun to hope than be a cynic.
It might work out, but right now, the cynics appear correct on nearly everything. This team is a tire fire.

I wanted EJ to get a chance with real coaches and time to develop.
Maybe he's an okay back-up. I'm sad, because he's such a good guy, but enough.
I don't trust Tyrod to stay healthy. I am hoping we draft Kevin Hogan at this point.
We are all consistent with our character. Rex is a nice fella and he'd make a great drunk uncle.
I prefer a mumbling, devious coach who wins to a fun guy who boasts a lot and then loses.
Well, no, I prefer a decent, non-cheating coach, really, but keep your mouth shut and play well . . .

Life is too short to spend an inordinate amount of time on something that only brings disappointment and rancor.
I'll spend time following the Sabres, because I think by the end of the year, they'll play fairly well and the future is still bright.
OBD, however, maybe say a novena or maybe God does hate the Buffalo Bills.

sahlensguy
10-19-2015, 08:41 AM
I wish a had something to say to cheer you up but I'm kinda there with you.

Jack Eichel is the truth and I'll be watching the Utah Jazz (oh that was random).

Meathead
10-19-2015, 10:41 AM
got a bunch of winnable games coming up. disappointing loss but long ways to go. need to win seven of last ten and if the defense can gel they could definitely do it. and if the freakin injuries stop or at least slow down to a torrential downpour