X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsFanCupp38
    • Mar 2004

Games versus Jets is going to be our biggest games

Anyone take a look at the Jets schedule recently. Here it is in case you haven't seen.
    Oct 25 @New England
    Nov 1 @Oakland
    Nov 8 Jacksonville
    Nov 12 Buffalo
    Nov 22 @Houston
    Nov 29 Miami
    Dec 6 @N.Y. Giants
    Dec 13 Tennessee
    Dec 19 @Dallas
    Dec 27 New England
    Jan 3 @Buffalo

They are already 4-1 and every game on their schedule is winnable except New England and MAYBE the Giants but you never know what you'll get from the Giants week to week. If we can't sweep them we have no shot at the playoffs because it appears that Pittsburgh is going to get the other wild card with the way they've look. Looking like another year without playoffs fellas. I hope I'm wrong.
    Jeremy Cupp
  • BleedinGreenNC
    • Sep 2004

Re: Games versus Jets is going to be our biggest games

Originally posted by BillsFanCupp38 View Post
    Anyone take a look at the Jets schedule recently. Here it is in case you haven't seen.
    Oct 25 @New England
    Nov 1 @Oakland
    Nov 8 Jacksonville
    Nov 12 Buffalo
    Nov 22 @Houston
    Nov 29 Miami
    Dec 6 @N.Y. Giants
    Dec 13 Tennessee
    Dec 19 @Dallas
    Dec 27 New England
    Jan 3 @Buffalo

They are already 4-1 and every game on their schedule is winnable except New England and MAYBE the Giants but you never know what you'll get from the Giants week to week. If we can't sweep them we have no shot at the playoffs because it appears that Pittsburgh is going to get the other wild card with the way they've look. Looking like another year without playoffs fellas. I hope I'm wrong.
    But i thought we already had our cupcake portion of the schedule?

Comment

• Ed
      Dude
      • Sep 2002

I think the two games against the Jets are the most important right now. It's hard to imagine Fitz and Gailey getting the Jets to the playoffs, but they're playing well right now.

The Jets and Steelers are really the only other teams that look like contenders for the two WC spots. I wouldn't put the Steelers in the playoffs just yet though. Their schedule looks a lot tougher than the Bills or Jets and their defense isn't that good.

Comment

• Night Train
        Retired - On Several Levels
        • Jul 2005

Our biggest game is always the very next one. We are 3-3.
        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Novacane
          • Jul 2002

Most every game is winnable but when Ryan Fitzpatrick is your QB almost any game is losable. The only game I'd be shocked to see them lose would be at home to Jacksonville.

Comment

• paladin warrior
            All-Pro Zoner
            • Oct 2004

I am not worry about Pittsburgh's. .Pittsburgh's is not going make a playoff. Pittsburgh's have a hardest schedule coming soon.

Comment

• Swiper
              Legendary Zoner
              • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
              Most every game is winnable but when Ryan Fitzpatrick is your QB almost any game is losable. The only game I'd be shocked to see them lose would be at home to Jacksonville.

You are fool's gold as a fan. Look at Ryan Fitzpatrick vs your QB:

Box score for the New York Jets vs. Washington Redskins NFL game from October 18, 2015 on ESPN. Includes all passing, rushing and receiving stats.

Box score for the Cincinnati Bengals vs. Buffalo Bills NFL game from October 18, 2015 on ESPN. Includes all passing, rushing and receiving stats.

Idiot fans. I see Fitzpatrick's average was 9.7 yards/cmp. So I guess it's a myth that he only throws short.

Comment

• Albany,n.y.
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsFanCupp38 View Post
                Oct 25 @New England
                Nov 1 @Oakland
                Nov 8 Jacksonville
                Nov 12 Buffalo
                Nov 22 @Houston
                Nov 29 Miami
                Dec 6 @N.Y. Giants
                Dec 13 Tennessee
                Dec 19 @Dallas
                Dec 27 New England
                Jan 3 @Buffalo

The Jets will be lucky to win 4 of those remaining games. They're not making the playoffs.

Comment

• YardRat
                  Well, lookie here...
                  • Dec 2004

Their defense is nasty and Ivory is playing really well. They certainly aren't going to be two 'gimme' games that many thought they would be prior to the season. I'm looking forward to seeing how Bowles counters Brady this week.
                  YardRat Wall of Fame
                  #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                  #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Novacane
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Swiper View Post
                    You are fool's gold as a fan. Look at Ryan Fitzpatrick vs your QB:

Box score for the New York Jets vs. Washington Redskins NFL game from October 18, 2015 on ESPN. Includes all passing, rushing and receiving stats.

Box score for the Cincinnati Bengals vs. Buffalo Bills NFL game from October 18, 2015 on ESPN. Includes all passing, rushing and receiving stats.

Idiot fans. I see Fitzpatrick's average was 9.7 yards/cmp. So I guess it's a myth that he only throws short.

The fools are anyone who thinks he will play well for an entire season. He's never done it before but hey, what's 10 years of history! Considering your man crush for Cassell I'm not surprised you're a Fitz believer also. And you call me an idiot? LOL

Comment

• Swiper
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Sep 2010

The fools are anyone who thinks he will play well for an entire season. He's never done it before but hey, what's 10 years of history! Considering your man crush for Cassell I'm not surprised you're a Fitz believer also. And you call me an idiot? LOL
                      Yes. You are.

Comment

• Ed
                        Dude
                        • Sep 2002

Is the comment about Fitzpatrick's YPA supposed to be a joke/sarcasm?

Comment

• Mace
                          Haha...yeah you think so ?
                          • Mar 2013

Jets have the best defense in the league atm under Bowles. I like Bowles a lot since Arizona. Best rushing offense, we're up there in rushing defense, but let's face it, teams are averaging 22 runs against us while averaging 42 passes, so we might have a good rush defense because no one has to run much against us.

If we can't beat the Jets twice, and have to face New England again, two more divisional and conference losses won't be good, 3 would be terrible.

The Jets games will be critical.

Comment

• BleedinGreenNC
                            • Sep 2004

He doesnt have to play well the entire season, im sure he is going to have bad games, but all i hear is Fitzy is going to be Fitzy, and 5 games into the season he is 4-1, so i am damn happy with his play so far.

Comment

Working...
                            X