X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jonah7777
    • Aug 2005

Short memories???

OK So REx may not be a great coach but You all needs to remember the coaches and staff we had before. Could you picture good ole nate as OC yesterday... HMMMM? I think Bills fans we under some mysticial dream that they were gonna make the plaYOFFS THIS YEAR.. WITHA rOOKIE qb? cMON tHIS IS THE nfl yOU ALL KNEW no ROOKIE qb IS GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS. Do the Bills have to do better? Yup. But Untill they start drafting better, Till they hire some real Strength n conditioning staff, Till They finally figure out THE QB deal. Till The coaches get some discipline on this team,, They are Just The same ole Same OLE bills. They will BE lucky to make 7-9 this yeAR. lUCKY... tHEY MAY EVEN GO 6-10. pLAYOFFS? lmao NOT GONNA HAPPEN.
  • Mace
    Haha...yeah you think so ?
    • Mar 2013

Re: Short memories???

Real long memory, the cycle has been going on a long time.

Comment

• gebobs
      One Bills Drive, Georgia - 871 miles south of Orchard Park
      • Sep 2003

Get your keyboard fixed. That was unreadable.
      Lehner's history. He just doesn't know it yet.

Comment

• Albany,n.y.
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jonah7777 View Post
        OK So REx may not be a great coach but You all needs to remember the coaches and staff we had before. Could you picture good ole nate as OC yesterday... HMMMM? I think Bills fans we under some mysticial dream that they were gonna make the plaYOFFS THIS YEAR.. WITHA rOOKIE qb? cMON tHIS IS THE nfl yOU ALL KNEW no ROOKIE qb IS GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS. Do the Bills have to do better? Yup. But Untill they start drafting better, Till they hire some real Strength n conditioning staff, Till They finally figure out THE QB deal. Till The coaches get some discipline on this team,, They are Just The same ole Same OLE bills. They will BE lucky to make 7-9 this yeAR. lUCKY... tHEY MAY EVEN GO 6-10. pLAYOFFS? lmao NOT GONNA HAPPEN.
        Guarantee over .500. Wake up & look at the schedule-as I said before-if we had played the same schedule as the Jets so far (and by season's end we basically will) we'd be 4-1 at worst and nobody would be beyotching.

Comment

• Meathead
          Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
          • Jul 2002

you underestimate the ***** potential of bills fans
          One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• YardRat
            Well, lookie here...
            • Dec 2004

I can picture Jim Schwartz as the DC yesterday.
            YardRat Wall of Fame
            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

Working...
            X