PDA

View Full Version : Short memories???

jonah7777
10-19-2015, 09:07 PM
OK So REx may not be a great coach but You all needs to remember the coaches and staff we had before. Could you picture good ole nate as OC yesterday... HMMMM? I think Bills fans we under some mysticial dream that they were gonna make the plaYOFFS THIS YEAR.. WITHA rOOKIE qb? cMON tHIS IS THE nfl yOU ALL KNEW no ROOKIE qb IS GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS. Do the Bills have to do better? Yup. But Untill they start drafting better, Till they hire some real Strength n conditioning staff, Till They finally figure out THE QB deal. Till The coaches get some discipline on this team,, They are Just The same ole Same OLE bills. They will BE lucky to make 7-9 this yeAR. lUCKY... tHEY MAY EVEN GO 6-10. pLAYOFFS? lmao NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

Mace
10-19-2015, 09:10 PM
Real long memory, the cycle has been going on a long time.

gebobs
10-19-2015, 09:24 PM
Get your keyboard fixed. That was unreadable.

Albany,n.y.
10-19-2015, 09:53 PM
OK So REx may not be a great coach but You all needs to remember the coaches and staff we had before. Could you picture good ole nate as OC yesterday... HMMMM? I think Bills fans we under some mysticial dream that they were gonna make the plaYOFFS THIS YEAR.. WITHA rOOKIE qb? cMON tHIS IS THE nfl yOU ALL KNEW no ROOKIE qb IS GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS. Do the Bills have to do better? Yup. But Untill they start drafting better, Till they hire some real Strength n conditioning staff, Till They finally figure out THE QB deal. Till The coaches get some discipline on this team,, They are Just The same ole Same OLE bills. They will BE lucky to make 7-9 this yeAR. lUCKY... tHEY MAY EVEN GO 6-10. pLAYOFFS? lmao NOT GONNA HAPPEN.
Guarantee over .500. Wake up & look at the schedule-as I said before-if we had played the same schedule as the Jets so far (and by season's end we basically will) we'd be 4-1 at worst and nobody would be beyotching.

Meathead
10-19-2015, 10:12 PM
you underestimate the ***** potential of bills fans

YardRat
10-20-2015, 04:47 AM
I can picture Jim Schwartz as the DC yesterday.