at KC

Texans

at Philly

at District of Criminals

Cowboys

Jets

YardRat
10-21-2015, 07:20 PM
I'm sticking with my original 8-8. They have to break the W-L-W-L alternating streak at some point though, hopefully it's on the W side and not the L. Their first 'streak' is going to go a long way to determining how they end up.

Scumbag College
10-21-2015, 07:31 PM
Too tough to tell right now. This team is in need of a bye week in the worst way.

The injuries on offense are almost unthinkable and they need some guys back. Woods, Hogan, and the punt returner are the only three healthy WRs right now, depending on the status of Easley and Sammy. Shady and Karlos banged up, and Henderson concussed last week with the possibility of Kujo making his first start, which is vomit inducing. The multimillionaires on the DL are disgruntled, and Kyle is out with a knee injury.

mairofpominville
10-21-2015, 08:50 PM
IMO we are going to have to split the Jets to get to 10 wins. Jags, Texans, Eagles, Chiefs, Redskins, and Dolphins should all be wins. And who knows how the Cowboys injuries will be like when they come here.

Topas
10-22-2015, 02:49 AM
BillsImpossible, good luck with your assessment of a win at the Gillette.

IMO we are going to have to split the Jets to get to 10 wins. Jags, Texans, Eagles, Chiefs, Redskins, and Dolphins should all be wins. And who knows how the Cowboys injuries will be like when they come here.

Currently I do not feel that good about Eagles and Dolphins. And Chiefs and probably also Jags are no gimmie either. That leaves the Texans and Redskins, and I would not put money on the Bills in that games. They are bout to win a few more games this year, but I dont think any game is a given. Prior to the game I thought Giants are a given ...

swiper
10-22-2015, 03:46 AM
If you deleted all of MitchMurrayDowntown and BillsImpossible threads this place would be half the size it is.

And a much better place.

swiper
10-22-2015, 03:49 AM
I can hardly wait for the "9 Games Remain, Pick the Bills" thread to come next week.

Historian
10-22-2015, 04:38 AM
Jags
Texans
Skins
Jets at home

7-9

gebobs
10-22-2015, 08:15 AM
7-9

stuckincincy
10-22-2015, 08:31 AM
Dunno. If they lose to JAX, tank mode ala the Sabres will rear its' head.

Skooby
10-22-2015, 08:38 AM
If you deleted all of MitchMurrayDowntown and BillsImpossible threads this place would be half the size it is.

We're the only ones who actually call it for real, away from the snow bank.

Ed
10-22-2015, 08:41 AM
So we're going to win at NE, but get swept by the NFC East?

I don't feel good about any games anymore right now, but I'm hoping to see a pretty healthy team coming out of the bye. Getting Tyrod, Sammy, Percy, and Karlos all back should make a big difference. I'll take any win against the Jags no matter how ugly, and then just hope for a healthy team and see if they can get things rolling. If this team is going to be fighting significant injuries all year long, doing any better than 8-8 is going to be too tough.

more cowbell
10-22-2015, 09:04 AM
at Jaguars = Loss

Dolphins = Win

at Jets = Loss

at Patriots = LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

at KC = Loss

Texans = Win

at Eagles = Loss

at Redskins = Win (here comes the patented we won a road game! Here's our heroic haul to 7-9!)

Cowboys = Loss

Jets = Win

Final Record = 7-9. Same team. Players and coaches change...results stay the same.

sukie
10-22-2015, 09:10 AM
at Jaguars in London L

Fish W

at Jets L

at Gillette L

at KC L

Texans W

at Philly L

at District of Criminals W

Cowboys L

Jets W

4 more wins

gebobs
10-22-2015, 09:10 AM
I don't feel good about any games anymore right now
There isn't a team in the league that wouldn't feel good about playing us. We were good out of the gate, but man it got ugly quick.

Watkins is a joke of his own making. Harvin apparently was looking for one last payday and came knocking at his old boss's door. We finally got a decent tight end, but even he gets his drops in and is due for a fumble every game.

The revolving door that is quarterback can only work out in our favor if it stops with the guy with the marginal arm and the magical legs.

We cut the old guy making $2 million that was hurt but played through the hurt and traded a guy with good potential for another guy who is hurt but can't play through it with a net cap hit of +$8M.

The coaches and the defense can't get on the same page. Aside from the punter, special teams are a frickin dumpster fire.

Sorry...just venting. I feel better now.

ParanoidAndroid
10-22-2015, 10:23 AM
If we lose to the Jags as some of you are predicting, who are we good enough to beat the rest of the year. Miami? Not if they play like they did last week. Washington? Maybe.

Meathead
10-22-2015, 10:36 AM
theres reason to be confident the defense will pull it together bc i really do think rex is good at that part. its the injuries and horrendous special teams that concern me the most bc theres no way to feel confident about those

realistically they can only lose three more to have a good shot at a wc. the only game i think is impossible is in cheaterland so really two out of the rest of the nine. a stifling defense would be a huge help but they also need one of their two good backs to stay healthy and need to have the oline gel better than they have