PDA

View Full Version : John Miller to miss London game due to family funeral

The Jokeman
10-23-2015, 06:55 AM
http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Rookie-G-Miller-leaves-team-for-death-in-family/9960213e-6cb2-4534-a4ac-850705cd8067

tomz
10-23-2015, 07:48 AM
Wow, that leaves us short on O-line as well.

Saratoga Slim
10-23-2015, 07:51 AM
Sure can't hold that against him, especially if it's 'immediate' family. But WTH, we really can't catch a break. My only hope is we get this injury bug out of our system now and have some clearer sailing in the second half of the season when the rubber's hitting the road. If we can go into the bye at 4-3 with most of our toughest games behind us, that's actually a pretty good outcome.

That said, this offense is going to be tough to watch on Sunday. But I'm predicting our Defense blows **** up.

Scumbag College
10-23-2015, 08:18 AM
Sure can't hold that against him, especially if it's 'immediate' family. But WTH, we really can't catch a break. My only hope is we get this injury bug out of our system now and have some clearer sailing in the second half of the season when the rubber's hitting the road. If we can go into the bye at 4-3 with most of our toughest games behind us, that's actually a pretty good outcome.

That said, this offense is going to be tough to watch on Sunday. But I'm predicting our Defense blows **** up.

I was thinking the same thing about our defense and that the offense is going to be tough to stomach. Waking up and watching this stinker of a game at 6:30 on Sunday morning sounds more and more horrid. If the Bills win, I'm thinking it's going to be by a score of 13-10 or 9-7.

One positive is that European fans might see this ugly snoozefest and not want our style of football, and the NFL will stop sending games over there.

GreedoII
10-23-2015, 08:34 AM
It's like the Bills are making a mockery of this London game LOL.

Pinkerton Security
10-23-2015, 09:12 AM
Wasnt Miller going to be out with an injury anyways?

mdcas22
10-23-2015, 11:15 AM
Bret Farve played when his father died.

Topas
10-23-2015, 01:32 PM
But not during his funeral

Mace
10-23-2015, 03:52 PM
Can't believe we have anyone who thinks immediate family is more important than the team after the Navy Seals video. How was this guy raised anyway, who did he grow up with, what kind of character does it take to do something like this ? Not like immediate family would have proven more important than a game against Jacksonville through the course of his life. Crazy stuff.

YardRat
10-23-2015, 04:01 PM
Ol' Rexy is gonna have a plethora of excuses built up to rationalize a losing record by the end of the season...injuries, missing players for 'contemplating retirement' and 'personal issues', Whaley going rogue, two-ply instead of three-ply toilet paper in the coach's john...

I was thinking the same thing about our defense and that the offense is going to be tough to stomach. Waking up and watching this stinker of a game at 6:30 on Sunday morning sounds more and more horrid. If the Bills win, I'm thinking it's going to be by a score of 13-10 or 9-7.

One positive is that European fans might see this ugly snoozefest and not want our style of football, and the NFL will stop sending games over there.

They just extended the agreement five years, and Jacksonville bought in for a 'home game' every year again.

swiper
10-23-2015, 04:48 PM

He also tried to **** a Jets employee while his wife was home fighting breast cancer.

Good comparison dude.

Homegrown
10-23-2015, 04:59 PM

Maybe he can play guard...

stuckincincy
10-23-2015, 07:07 PM
Ol' Rexy is gonna have a plethora of excuses built up to rationalize a losing record by the end of the season...injuries, missing players for 'contemplating retirement' and 'personal issues', Whaley going rogue, two-ply instead of three-ply toilet paper in the coach's john...

They're probably already working on the press releases... :crap:

Bill Cody
10-25-2015, 10:39 AM
If Miller came to London he wouldn't have missed a funeral