View Full Version : yahoo sucks

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-25-2015, 08:03 AM
I have roadrunner broad band with plenty of bandwidth
everytime there is a camera change the video pixelates and blurrs
I cant rewind plays
video lags
this is almost unwatchable
and the bills suck too but at least when on tv i can watch them suck in high def

Mace
10-25-2015, 08:20 AM
I cant rewind plays
video lags
and the bills suck too but at least when on tv i can watch them suck in high def

Was like that for me in firefox. Switched to chrome and I'm watching it perfectly in high def.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-25-2015, 08:25 AM
im on chrome too

whkfc
10-25-2015, 08:33 AM
I'm in Chrome and every time they go to commercial it just freezes I gotta leave yahoo then go back

Mace
10-25-2015, 08:41 AM
Must be one of those rare times I actually lucked out with feed performance.

MidnightVoice
10-25-2015, 08:48 AM
I cant rewind plays
video lags

I am watching (sort of) on Roku, and it is not too bad. Good quality, and most of the "buffering" seems to come during adverts

IlluminatusUIUC
10-25-2015, 08:52 AM
I'm watching on an xbox one and it looks great. I have a really good connection though.

chris66
10-25-2015, 10:44 AM
Was like that for me in firefox. Switched to chrome and I'm watching it perfectly in high def.
I was on chrome and switched to the yahoo app. It's clear that the streaming tech for live feeds isn't there yet

Albany,n.y.
10-25-2015, 10:45 AM
Mine kept going back & forth from low def to high def. One time on Chrome it crashed. I switched back a few times between Explorer & Chrome and it was bad on both. They should never do this again until they can get it right.

DraftBoy
10-25-2015, 10:46 AM
I watched through my Apple TV and had no issues all game.

swiper
10-25-2015, 10:47 AM
It went from standard def to HD in the beginning. Back and forth. It seemed to get better as the game progressed.

Buffalogic
10-25-2015, 10:48 AM
Stream was flawless through xbox app

Jaydog57
10-25-2015, 11:08 AM
When they have games overseas, they should at least show the game on tv in the local areas of the teams playing. They showed it on CBS in my area because I'm only about 80 miles from Jacksonville. They should have broadcast it in the Buffalo area too.

chris66
10-25-2015, 11:15 AM
When they have games overseas, they should at least show the game on tv in the local areas of the teams playing. They showed it on CBS in my area because I'm only about 80 miles from Jacksonville. They should have broadcast it in the Buffalo area too.

They did

The Natrix
10-25-2015, 11:53 AM
I sucked for me. On my laptop it would be a blank green screen for 2 minutes the 10 seconds of the game. It kept going back and forth between those two senarios. The green screen left for good during the last 5 mins of the game.

My phone was just as bad. It kept freezing after 3 seconds and it took 20 seconds to reload it only to watch another 2 seconds.

I didn't have any other problem with anything else online/video related today.

I'm in an area that has gotten the Bills games on TV every week except this one.

Screw Yahoo. Screw the NFL. Screw EJ. Screw Rex Ryan. Screw this season. Unless they string together 3 or 4 wins in a row, I'm going to find something better to do with my Sunday's. I'll record the games and watch them, with the luxury of fast forward, midweek if I'm bored enough.

paladin warrior
10-25-2015, 11:59 AM
Bills need a other draft WR. I am sick of tire Sammy W always hurt this year and last year .

Mace
10-25-2015, 12:07 PM
Figures that Yahoo and my junk computer stunningly come through and finally give me a flawless high def feed for this particular game.

mdcas22
10-25-2015, 12:16 PM
I was using chrome and had troubles, changed to explorer and had no problems. seems like chrome had a issue with the feed.

OLDSRIP
10-25-2015, 12:17 PM
It was very good on my iPad. I have tw fastest speed offered.