PDA

View Full Version : EJ lovers step forward

swiper
10-25-2015, 08:17 AM
and admit how wrong you were.

- - - Updated - - -

And you boneheads that wanted him over Cassel are know-nothing morons.

don137
10-25-2015, 08:20 AM
Also need Whaley lovers to step forward. Cassel should be in there with EJ playing so bad but Whaley rather have a late round draft pick.

Victor7
10-25-2015, 08:23 AM
:rofl:

Where are all those losers ?

We told you boys. This guy is the worst QB the Bills have had in years. Perhaps ever. **** him and **** Doug Whaley for the rest of their miserable lives.

You think Cassel would be playing like this ??

Morons

bleve
10-25-2015, 08:24 AM
He's got a longer shelf life lol

Typ0
10-25-2015, 08:25 AM
you know damn well he got rid of Cassell because he's an arrogant self centered ignorant ass too. He should be shot if you ask me.

ghz in pittsburgh
10-25-2015, 08:26 AM
He is playing the last game for the Bills today

kingJofNYC
10-25-2015, 08:26 AM
Leave the team in London, no one will be missed and we can stop following this **** parade.

Mr. Miyagi
10-25-2015, 08:27 AM
Last week was my last straw. I ****ing hate him as a player.

Trade him for a Snicker bar.

Ingtar33
10-25-2015, 08:43 AM
I was at the game last week, and was stifling my rage at EJ through all 4 quarters. It boiled over when i poked my head in these forums and certain people talking about what a "great-good" game EJ had. Made me think i stepped into the twilight zone (not the board, but the TV show)

I think people mistakenly watch statlines not the games, and come to some very questionable conclusions about a player's ability thanks to it.

justasportsfan
10-25-2015, 08:49 AM
Amazing, his balls keep getting batted down at the line of scrimmage because he keeps aiming at the receivers feet

notacon
10-25-2015, 08:49 AM
There was not many (if any) EJ "lovers". Plenty that wanted to see him do well....that's the nature of being a fan and the proper mentality every Bills fan should have.

He's the back-up...and he sucks. So what?

The MUCH bigger worry about this team is how the DEFENSE is pedestrian...and I think, rather ****ty. The whole premise of this team was to build on the strong and fearsome defense and to have a capable offense.

Instead, the defense sucks. Almost every game, they induce little fear....few sacks...Jesus, they barely pressure Any QB.

Along with....the special teams are terrible....the conditioning of the players is abysmal....the coaching leaves much to be desired.

All-in-all, the Bills are proving themselves to be one of the bottom dwellers in this league. Sure, Manuel sucks...but so does so much of the rest of the team, and coaching, that concentrating on just the QB lets the rest of these underachievers off the hook.

Victor7
10-25-2015, 08:56 AM
you know damn well he got rid of Cassell because he's an arrogant self centered ignorant ass too. He should be shot if you ask me.

Adam Shefter just twitted

Bills coaches going to be angrier than ever about trading Matt Cassel - and they weren't happy before

Where are all the people that didn't believe us when we told you Whaley had acted on his own when he shipped MC ??

Mr. Miyagi
10-25-2015, 09:01 AM
EJ sucking doesn't make Cassel any better. He still sucks.

Just pray to Jesus that Tyrod comes back and stays healthy soon, and draft a true franchise QB in April. This team is STILL a QB away from being great.

Victor7
10-25-2015, 09:03 AM

Just pray to Jesus that Tyrod comes back and stays healthy soon, and draft a true franchise QB in April. This team is STILL a QB away from being great.

He may or may not suck. and if he did. Never like this.

justasportsfan
10-25-2015, 09:10 AM

Don't think so. Cassel would have been a very good game manager.

swiper
10-25-2015, 09:19 AM

LOL. Keep it up. If you cannot plainly see that with Matt Cassel we would have won this game, there is no help for you.

With Cassel the Bills are 4-3.

With Manuel 3-4. Manuel is the single-handed cause of losing. Despite the defense stunk.

Typ0
10-25-2015, 09:21 AM
Cassel would have won this game. EJ has lost this game. There is a big difference.

- - - Updated - - -

Or maybe it's better said that Cassel would have NOT lost this game.

notacon
10-25-2015, 09:36 AM
LOL. Keep it up. If you cannot plainly see that with Matt Cassel we would have won this game, there is no help for you.

With Manuel 3-4. Manuel is the single-handed cause of losing. Despite the defense stunk.

I don't buy that for a second. Easy to say...impossible to prove. And, this game is not over yet. So take your "3-4" and shove it where the sun don't shine. With a defense like last year this team would be 5-1 right now.

BTW...EJ has been very good since that second pick. The defense looks foolish, flailing away at the TD run after that pick. A good defense is supposed to pick up the slack when a QB is having a tough time. That's why this is a team game.

BrianCarr
10-25-2015, 09:36 AM
and admit how wrong you were.

- - - Updated - - -

And you boneheads that wanted him over Cassel are know-nothing morons.:rofl:I was right and you was wrong!!!!

What a douchebag.

swiper
10-25-2015, 09:43 AM
:rofl:I was right and you was wrong!!!!

What a douchebag.

The fixation continues.

BrianCarr
10-25-2015, 09:49 AM
The fixation continues.Blow me, scumbag.

sudzy
10-25-2015, 09:53 AM
None of the EJ fans want to step forward? This guy was a joke when drafted in the 1st and he's more of a joke now.

notacon
10-25-2015, 10:18 AM

Cassel would have won this game. EJ has lost this game. There is a big difference.

- - - Updated - - -

Or maybe it's better said that Cassel would have NOT lost this game.

3-4, huh? :rofl:

Who would not have "lost" this game?? :rofl:

Mr. Pink
10-25-2015, 10:20 AM
Oh look, it looks exactly like the Patriot game Tyrod had.

But he's great and Manuel is terrible, right?

swiper
10-25-2015, 10:32 AM
Blow me, scumbag.

Don't get me mixed up with your mom now.

Buffalogic
10-25-2015, 10:41 AM
The fixation continues.

You really comparing the Jaguars to the patriots? Pink you are a fool.

Mr. Pink
10-25-2015, 10:44 AM
You really comparing the Jaguars to the patriots? Pink you are a fool.

I'm comparing how the QBs performed.

Fine you want a better opponent comparison? Manuels start today was better than Tyrods start against the Titans.

Victor7
Nice throw on that 4th down EJ !!

Maybe try floating it more next time so the Jags defender can pick six it.

Horrible play call for sure but the pass is still way off.

swiper
3-4, huh? :rofl:

Who would not have "lost" this game?? :rofl:

What part of that don't you get? You're not exactly a MENSA member, but even a 3rd grader understands simple facts.

Mahdi
10-25-2015, 10:46 AM
EJ needs games if he is to develop.

Those mistakes are typical of a young QB who's career is stopping and starting. He also made some great throws.

He needs a whole season of games so he can throw all over the field and make errors and make plays.

He can throw 20 INTs and 25 TD and that is how you develop a QB. He's just not going to get that time.

Buffalogic
10-25-2015, 10:47 AM

Fine you want a better opponent comparison? Manuels start today was better than Tyrods start against the Titans.
Except taylor won the game at the end where ej couldnt

swiper
10-25-2015, 10:48 AM

Those mistakes are typical of a young QB who's career is stopping and starting. He also made some great throws.

He needs a whole season of games so he can throw all over the field and make errors and make plays.

He can throw 20 INTs and 25 TD and that is how you develop a QB. He's just not going to get that time.

LOL

justasportsfan
10-25-2015, 10:48 AM

Stop it already. Bortles was the better qb and EJ has been in the league longer.

justasportsfan
10-25-2015, 10:49 AM

Pats vs jags? Really?

Mr. Pink
10-25-2015, 10:50 AM
Except taylor won the game at the end where ej couldnt

If the Bills D only gives up 13 points against the Jags instead of the 20 they gave up to the Jags, they win this game too.

Tyrod choked away the Pats game, just like Manuel choked away this game.

- - - Updated - - -

Pats vs jags? Really?

Yes, Tyrod choked away that game just like Manuel choked away this one.

justasportsfan
10-25-2015, 10:51 AM
If the Bills D only gives up 13 points against the Jags instead of the 20 they gave up to the Jags, they win this game too.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, Tyrod choked away that game just like Manuel choked away this one.

A lot of qbs choke vs the pats .Even Peyton. But the jags?

sudzy
10-25-2015, 10:51 AM

I hope your posting this as a joke? This is how EJ played at FSU and how he's playing 3 years into his NFL career and how he will still be playing if he is still playing 10 years from now.

streetkings01
10-25-2015, 10:52 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, Tyrod choked away that game just like Manuel choked away this one.What does Tyrod have to do with this game? If EJ plays like an average NFL QB today we win this game without breaking a sweat.

Mace
10-25-2015, 10:53 AM

Even if he got that time, David Lee is not who you want developing a QB.

Famous Amos
There was not many (if any) EJ "lovers". Plenty that wanted to see him do well....that's the nature of being a fan and the proper mentality every Bills fan should have.

He's the back-up...and he sucks. So what?

The MUCH bigger worry about this team is how the DEFENSE is pedestrian...and I think, rather ****ty. The whole premise of this team was to build on the strong and fearsome defense and to have a capable offense.

Instead, the defense sucks. Almost every game, they induce little fear....few sacks...Jesus, they barely pressure Any QB.

Along with....the special teams are terrible....the conditioning of the players is abysmal....the coaching leaves much to be desired.

All-in-all, the Bills are proving themselves to be one of the bottom dwellers in this league. Sure, Manuel sucks...but so does so much of the rest of the team, and coaching, that concentrating on just the QB lets the rest of these underachievers off the hook.

Overall, throughout the year, the defense may suck, but this game? Naw, they were decent. They had several 3 and 1 stops, one 4 and 1 stop at the goal line. A pick 6 to go up in the game. Rex Ryan and his scheme is wrong for this lineup and still the players were able to muster some semblance of a pass rush. Gilmore and Darby had a challenging day and struggled mightily at points. However, I don't think this game is the game where you can come to the conclusion that they are terrible.

Mr. Pink
A lot of qbs choke vs the pats .Even Peyton. But the jags?

On any given Sunday. Players choke away games all over the league. Peyton Manning almost choked away a game against Cleveland, Josh McCown decided he needed to one up him last week.

Mr. Pink
10-25-2015, 10:54 AM
What does Tyrod have to do with this game? If EJ plays like an average NFL QB today we win this game without breaking a sweat.

The simple fact that people are all over Tyrod's nuts like he's the next great thing on this board.

EJ plays poorly in games and he's garbage. Tyrod plays poorly and it's excuses.

Both are trash. Nothing more, nothing less.

Mace
10-25-2015, 10:55 AM
Nice throw on that 4th down EJ !!

Maybe try floating it more next time so the Jags defender can pick six it.

Horrible play call for sure but the pass is still way off.

Manuel is Manuel, no doubt, but rolling him left on that play when he's throws right handed was just boneheaded.

Famous Amos
10-25-2015, 10:56 AM

Oh boy.

justasportsfan
10-25-2015, 10:57 AM
On any given Sunday. Players choke away games all over the league. Peyton Manning almost choked away a game against Cleveland, Josh McCown decided he needed to one up him last week.
Almost? Cleveland is better than Jags. Let me rephrase,Peyton at his best choked vs. Pats.

It's as assanine to compare a loss to the pats to a loss to the Jags.

IlluminatusUIUC
10-25-2015, 10:57 AM
I thought EJ needed some time to develop. He's had it. It's not there. He's going to give you 4-5 beautiful throws a game but 10 WTF throws and 2-3 horrendous, never should ever happen sacks. You can't win like that.

Albany,n.y.
10-25-2015, 10:58 AM
The simple fact that people are all over Tyrod's nuts like he's the next great thing on this board.

EJ plays poorly in games and he's garbage. Tyrod plays poorly and it's excuses.

Both are trash. Nothing more, nothing less.
Tyrod hasn't cost us a game yet-EJ just did.

Mr. Pink
Almost? Cleveland is better than Jags. Let me rephrase,Peyton at his best choked vs. Pats.

It's as assanine to compare a loss to the pats to a loss to the Jags.

A loss is a loss is a loss.

Both games were winnable. Both games the QB choked away.

BrianCarr

Fine you want a better opponent comparison? Manuels start today was better than Tyrods start against the Titans.How's your boy Kaepernicky doin'?

Hahahahaha.

Mr. Pink
10-25-2015, 10:59 AM
Tyrod hasn't cost us a game yet-EJ just did.

He didn't cost the Pats game?! Are you high?

Ingtar33
10-25-2015, 11:04 AM
He didn't cost the Pats game?! Are you high?

I'm pretty sure we'd lose that pats game no matter what Tyrod did on the field. Marcia had an amazing game, and the defense was unable to slow him down.

Mr. Pink
10-25-2015, 11:05 AM
I'm pretty sure we'd lose that pats game no matter what Tyrod did on the field. Marcia had an amazing game, and the defense was unable to slow him down.

So Tyrod's 3 INTs had nothing to do with that, right?

sudzy
10-25-2015, 11:10 AM
Are you trying to say they win the Pats game if EJ started?

streetkings01
10-25-2015, 11:11 AM
So Tyrod's 3 INTs had nothing to do with that, right?I'm thinking Brady had a hand in that loss too

IlluminatusUIUC
10-25-2015, 11:15 AM
Tyrod played like hot garbage in the New England game but that was a total team collapse. We had how many penalties? How many blown blocks? EJ handed away what was otherwise a good performance from the team.

chernobylwraiths
10-25-2015, 11:16 AM
I wanted to give EJ a chance. But after all this time, he still makes receivers reach all over the place for what should be easy receptions. His accuracy is horrible.

and someone needs to teach a guy that big to run a QB sneak. How does the weakest looking QB in the NFL get first downs on virtually EVERY QB sneak? Study THAT ****!

Mr. Pink
10-25-2015, 11:17 AM
Tyrod played like hot garbage in the New England game but that was a total team collapse. We had how many penalties? How many blown blocks? EJ handed away what was otherwise a good performance from the team.

There wasn't a bunch of penalties in this game? Wasn't any blown blocks? Come on.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm thinking Brady had a hand in that loss too

Yeldon had a hand in this one...and Buffalo doesn't even get back into it if Jacksonville didn't completely go away from him.

IlluminatusUIUC
10-25-2015, 11:18 AM
I wanted to give EJ a chance. But after all this time, he still makes receivers reach all over the place for what should be easy receptions. His accuracy is horrible.

and someone needs to teach a guy that big to run a QB sneak. How does the weakest looking QB in the NFL get first downs on virtually EVERY QB sneak? Study THAT ****!

Gannon pegged him. "He's making the easy throws look difficult." You can't simplify the offense enough for him, he's too inaccurate to run the short game but if you try to have them go on longer routes, he freezes until he checks down or takes a sack.

IlluminatusUIUC
10-25-2015, 11:21 AM
There wasn't a bunch of penalties in this game? Wasn't any blown blocks? Come on.

Of course there were. You keep spinning criticism of Manuel as praise for Taylor but that's not the case.

Manuel was the worst player on the field today by a WIDE margin and bears almost sole responsibility for the loss.

Do you agree with that statement?

alohabillsfan
10-25-2015, 11:23 AM
EJ can't even hold Tyrods jockstrap! Not even close! EJ single handedly lost this game, not penalties, blocks, defense etc... It's HIS turnovers period! He sucks donkey balls!

justasportsfan
10-25-2015, 11:26 AM
A loss is a loss is a loss.

Both games were winnable. Both games the QB choked away.

A loss to the sb champs is the same as a loss to the worst team? That's your argument?

Historian
10-25-2015, 11:26 AM
Manuel just looks clumbsy, and careless with the ball.

Mr. Pink
10-25-2015, 11:29 AM
Of course there were. You keep spinning criticism of Manuel as praise for Taylor but that's not the case.

Manuel was the worst player on the field today by a WIDE margin and bears almost sole responsibility for the loss.

Do you agree with that statement?

Manuel shares as much responsibility for today's loss as Tyrod does for the New England loss. Just like last week when EJ lost to Cincy he shares as much responsibility for that as Tyrod did for the loss to the Giants.

The point is both of these QBs are complete trash and the offseason priority has to be getting a real QB in here so all of this talent on defense isn't completely squandered the entire time it's here. The window for a team that's defensively heavy is very small, and the more time that passes the more that window closes.

That honestly should be everyone's biggest complaint as a Bills fan. They have a playoff caliber defense that was held back by poor QBing the past 2 seasons, and poor QBing and just as poor coaching this season.

So you don't take advantage of that defense, players leave for more money, players retire, players get hurt and you're stuck in another rebuild. Honestly, this team is gonna end up going 20 years without seeing the playoffs if they don't do anything about the QB position.

Mr. Pink
10-25-2015, 11:31 AM
A loss to the sb champs is the same as a loss to the worst team? That's your argument?

When you could have won the game? Absolutely.

A W in the column is the same no matter who you play. There is no moral victories in this league.

Tyrod doesn't choke away the Pats game, the Bills are 4-3 similarly if Manuel doesn't choke away this game, the Bills are 4-3. If neither game is choked the Bills are 5-2 and a half game out of first.

alohabillsfan
10-25-2015, 11:32 AM
Except Tyrod can win football games and not lose to crappy teams! Your laughable

- - - Updated - - -

Mr pink is Ej'S agent or relative

alohabillsfan
10-25-2015, 11:34 AM
If EJ starts the pats game we lose if Tyrod starts jags game we win! Get it????

Mr. Pink
10-25-2015, 11:35 AM
If EJ starts the pats game we lose if Tyrod starts jags game we win! Get it????

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas.

WagonCircler
10-25-2015, 11:36 AM
Wait. This can't be right.

I scrolled through this whole thread.

Twice.

And nary a word from BillsImpossible?

alohabillsfan
10-25-2015, 11:41 AM
if Pink had a brain,
he jump off the EJ train. he'd get off Manuels nuts, and wait for Him to be cut!

Mr. Pink
10-25-2015, 11:43 AM
if Pink had a brain,
he jump off the EJ train. he'd get off Manuels nuts, and wait for Him to be cut!

You really don't get it. It's okay. I'll spell it out for you.

B-o-t-h Q-B-s a-r-e t-e-r-r-i-b-l-e.

This team is going nowhere with either guy behind center and something needs to be done to address it before the defense this team does have is gone. Or else you're looking at another 3 years of rebuilding after Rex is inevitably fired.

justasportsfan
10-25-2015, 11:46 AM
When you could have won the game? Absolutely.

A W in the column is the same no matter who you play. There is no moral victories in this league.

Tyrod doesn't choke away the Pats game, the Bills are 4-3 similarly if Manuel doesn't choke away this game, the Bills are 4-3. If neither game is choked the Bills are 5-2 and a half game out of first.

That's plain stupid. Are you saying the chances of beating the champs are the same as beating the basement dwellers?

Mr. Pink
10-25-2015, 11:48 AM
That's plain stupid. Are you saying the chances of beating the champs are the same as beating the basement dwellers?

No, I'm saying that when you have the chance to win the game and your QB chokes it away, it doesn't matter who the opponent is. You choked away a potential W either way.

EJ doesn't turn the ball over 3 times today, the Bills win. Tyrod doesn't turn the ball over 3 times against NE, the Bills win.

alohabillsfan
10-25-2015, 11:50 AM
Pink don't get it!

- - - Updated - - -

Literally, pink don't get pink 😜

IlluminatusUIUC
10-25-2015, 11:52 AM
Manuel shares as much responsibility for today's loss as Tyrod does for the New England loss.

The Pats scored only 7 points off Taylor's turnovers - and if you're going to blame the defense for not stopping Jax from our 36, why blame Taylor for giving up the ball on our 30?

Taylor played like garbage. But saying he shares as much responsibility in a game where the defense gave up 500+ yards as compared to one where they gave up less than 300?

Mr. Pink
10-25-2015, 11:53 AM
The Pats scored only 7 points off Taylor's turnovers - and if you're going to blame the defense for not stopping Jax from our 36, why blame Taylor for giving up the ball on our 30?

Taylor played like garbage. But saying he shares as much responsibility in a game where the defense gave up 500+ yards as compared to one where they gave up less than 300?

Because both games are wins if either QB protects the football better.

alohabillsfan
10-25-2015, 11:54 AM
Stop arguing with the clueless, it's just not worth it!!!

IlluminatusUIUC
10-25-2015, 11:57 AM
Because both games are wins if either QB protects the football better.

You think the rest of the team was playing well enough to beat the Patriots?

Mr. Pink
10-25-2015, 12:00 PM
You think the rest of the team was playing well enough to beat the Patriots?

Considering they only lost by 8 in a game where the QB turned it over 3 times? Absolutely.

Both games that were Ls were one possession football games.

Both QBs had a chance to send their games to OT and both QBs wilted. Tyrod threw a poor pass to Watkins that he tipped up for Bulter to intercept and Manuel threw a poor pass on a rollout that was knocked down. Both plays the QB crapped the bed during crunch time.

justasportsfan
10-25-2015, 12:01 PM
No, I'm saying that when you have the chance to win the game and your QB chokes it away, it doesn't matter who the opponent is. You choked away a potential W either way.

EJ doesn't turn the ball over 3 times today, the Bills win. Tyrod doesn't turn the ball over 3 times against NE, the Bills win.
Ah.no. You talk like the Pats didn't have a say in making Tyrod choke. They did. That's why they are undefeated. Qbs don't just up to a Pats game and choke. BB makes them choke.

Against a crappy team like the jags you are not supposed to choke. You make them choke .

Johnny Bugmenot
10-25-2015, 12:02 PM
Except Tyrod can win football games and not lose to crappy teams! Your laughable
Very funny. So, how did Taylor do against the 1-3 Giants?

alohabillsfan
10-25-2015, 12:04 PM
And we have another idiot!! Wooooot

Mr. Pink
10-25-2015, 12:05 PM
And we have another idiot!! Wooooot

Sorry that you can't see your hero Tyrod Taylor is just as much of a dumpster fire as EJ.

You'll get it eventually.

Bill Cody
11-01-2015, 08:06 PM
It sure is too bad we didn't keep Matt Cassel. QB ratings of 17 and 41 the last 2 games starting for Dallas, both losses.

BertSquirtgum
11-01-2015, 09:30 PM
I love EJ

BertSquirtgum
11-01-2015, 09:32 PM
It sure is too bad we didn't keep Matt Cassel. QB ratings of 17 and 41 the last 2 games starting for Dallas, both losses.

He's so bad that the Cowboys try their hardest to not let him throw the ball.

djjimkelly
11-02-2015, 05:05 AM
cassel truly sucks no upside

IlluminatusUIUC
11-02-2015, 08:56 AM

Interestingly, the slam on Taylor is that he's a one-read and run QB. Cassel had less then 100 yards passing today, and his longest gain of any kind was a 24 yard scramble.

Mr. Pink
11-02-2015, 10:33 AM
I wonder where all those people who blasted Whaley for trading Cassel and how the team woulda fared better the past 2 games with him instead of EJ are now...

notacon
11-02-2015, 11:04 AM
Very funny. So, how did Taylor do against the 1-3 Giants?

Exactly! At home too.

The truth is that the Bills lost two games to the best teams in the AFC, New England and Cincinnati...one each with Tyrod and EJ.

The other two loses came to teams we should have beaten...the Giants (at HOME) and Jacksonville.

Yes, EJ sucks. But, he had the Bills in position to win after his debacle 3 minutes. A fumble by running back at the one and a lackluster defense contributed to the loses as much as the QB play.

Yes, Tyrod is better than EJ, except when he isn't. When Tyrod sucks, he sucks....just like any other inexperienced QB.

EJ is the backup. Cassel is no better, and probably worse, than EJ. The two games that EJ lost would probably still be losses with Cassel. Easily could have lost those two games with Tyrod too.

It's way to easy to blame QB's for loses and heaped praise when they win. But, this is a team game, and the TEAM of the Buffalo Bills has played like one with a 3-4 record.

They can certainly still make the playoffs given the fact that Denver, NE and Cincy are running away with their divisions. The Bills are only one game behind the Jets...and we still have to play them twice, one game behind Oakland and one half a game behind Pittsburgh.

This season is by no means over, although the Bills, even if they make the playoffs, will not go very far. They are simply not in the same league as the three best in the AFC.

The two biggest worries about this team are the defense, and the QB. No, Tyrod is not anywhere close to being proven. He has plenty of opportunity to prove himself. EJ is done, but is still just a backup...which by definition means he's not in the top 32 QB's in the league. He's worse than some backups and better than others.

Trying to pin the blame of this season's 3-4 record on EJ is both ignorant and silly.