PDA

View Full Version : Rex Ryan's Post Game Press Conference

Famous Amos
10-25-2015, 11:05 AM
The aw shucks, midwestern, blame everything but himself act is getting old. Ryan cant believe how the game went! He's mystified how poorly the game went. This guy is so incredibly unprofessional when speaking. He blamed penalties...saying he cant wait till we get our offesive guys back and Kyle and Aaron Williams and then he said, wait till they come back, we'll do better. No **** sherlock, of course its better when we get our starters back.

still has the us against the world, we believe in each other mentality. Still holding onto that player's coach persona.

I hate the lack of accountability and the back against the wall, defensive posturing. Ryan needs to own it. I remember during the playoffs, Yankees against the Red Sox, Pedro Martinez had a bad game against the Yankees and he said that the Yankees were his daddy. I though it was funny and poked fun of him, but that was him owning his performance, and he's damn hall of famer. Rex Ryan cant even admit his team sucks. He cannot stomach admitting to the rest of the world that he, as a coach, wasn't up to snuff.

**** this guy, dude has a silver spoon in his mouth and vials of snake oil in his pouch, spewing his bull**** since he was brought in by Pegula. I loved the bravado but man does it ring hollow now that he has a losing record and his defense regressed.

I kinda want Gym Shorts back.

Novacane
10-25-2015, 11:08 AM
I cant even listen to him. It makes me sick we're stuck with him at least through next year.

paladin warrior
10-25-2015, 11:10 AM
Rex need shut the fk. Up . It over and done bills season.

Johnny Bugmenot
10-25-2015, 11:18 AM
I cant even listen to him. It makes me sick we're stuck with him at least through next year.

Pegula doesn't have to keep anyone he doesn't want to. Judging by how fabulously (/sarc) he's managed the Sabres (they landed their precious Eichel and still lose night in and night out without scoring goals), Pegula doesn't know ****e about running a winning pro sports team.

Mace
10-25-2015, 11:21 AM
The aw shucks, midwestern, blame everything but himself act is getting old. Ryan cant believe how the game went! He's mystified how poorly the game went. This guy is so incredibly unprofessional when speaking. He blamed penalties...saying he cant wait till we get our offesive guys back and Kyle and Aaron Williams and then he said, wait till they come back, we'll do better. No **** sherlock, of course its better when we get our starters back.

still has the us against the world, we believe in each other mentality. Still holding onto that player's coach persona.

I hate the lack of accountability and the back against the wall, defensive posturing. Ryan needs to own it. I remember during the playoffs, Yankees against the Red Sox, Pedro Martinez had a bad game against the Yankees and he said that the Yankees were his daddy. I though it was funny and poked fun of him, but that was him owning his performance, and he's damn hall of famer. Rex Ryan cant even admit his team sucks. He cannot stomach admitting to the rest of the world that he, as a coach, wasn't up to snuff.

**** this guy, dude has a silver spoon in his mouth and vials of snake oil in his pouch, spewing his bull**** since he was brought in by Pegula. I loved the bravado but man does it ring hollow now that he has a losing record and his defense regressed.

I kinda want Gym Shorts back.

He just doesn't have a bag of coaching tricks, flexibility to adapt or capacity to grow or he would have since his Jets experience. Instead, he recreated the Jets and now we play like they did, talk like they did, and act like they did at the tail end of his failure there.

Literally, all he can do is talk and rigidly apply his not evolving defense that he learned from Dad, but doesn't apply like Dad did. Going to be a long couple years listening to the same stuff over and over with the same results over and over.

Cleve
10-25-2015, 11:24 AM
We need a Doug Marrone "Miss Me Yet?" JPEG for our signatures.

The Natrix
10-25-2015, 11:30 AM
Rex Ryan needs to be fired immediately.

Skooby
10-25-2015, 11:39 AM
Send Whaley and EJ east from London, they belong together.

SpikedLemonade
10-25-2015, 04:43 PM
Rex has a 5 year contract.

He will be here for at least 3 of those years unless he screws Kim in the ass and puts pictures of it on the internet.

I thought he was the wrong hire but our desire to be relevant again made him attractive.

Mace
10-25-2015, 04:48 PM

He will be here for at least 3 of those years unless he screws Kim in the ass and puts pictures of it on the internet.

I thought he was the wrong hire but our desire to be relevant again made him attractive.

Or loves up her feet and puts the pics on his desk.

People mention relevant a lot, funny part was that with the Schwartz defense, we were already.

BertSquirtgum
10-25-2015, 05:02 PM
If the Pegulas have as much brains as they have money, they will admit their mistake and fire Rex at the end of the season. No way this season ends well.

BleedinGreenNC
10-25-2015, 05:03 PM
:comedy:

Cleve
10-25-2015, 05:08 PM

That's the Bills' pattern over the past decade plus; keep the garbage and mistakes for at least 3 years before doing anything.

Mace
10-25-2015, 05:10 PM
If the Pegulas have as much brains as they have money, they will admit their mistake and fire Rex at the end of the season. No way this season ends well.

You only have to have brains to make that much money, after you make it self sustaining you can dork around and talk about long term plans whether or not they're working with all the patience in the world.

SpikedLemonade
10-25-2015, 05:32 PM
You only have to have brains to make that much money, after you make it self sustaining you can dork around and talk about long term plans whether or not they're working with all the patience in the world.

Pegula deserves every wealth he has but it was not brains that made him his money.

He got into fracking before it got hot and he took the advice of the experts he hired to buy the right land.

He is not exactly a Wall Street tycoon.

That is why he has that **** eating grin....he realizes he is lucky just to be there.

paladin warrior
10-25-2015, 05:45 PM

What !!! Rex have 5 year contract !!! Oh my gosh !! Bills will have no playoff a other 5 year again with Rex. Need fire Doug Whaley now . Doug Whaley fk-up let it Fred Jackson go and Steve Jackson .. Sammy W and karlos W are hurt and out .

DynaPaul
10-25-2015, 05:45 PM
Cut EJ before the plane touches down in Buffalo.

paladin warrior
10-25-2015, 05:50 PM
What did Rex say in press conferences. I hope he say " I quit and I hate Doug Whaley. Or "I want sue the mother-fckrt- Ref with bad called in the last 4th qrt."

Mace
10-25-2015, 06:19 PM
Pegula deserves every wealth he has but it was not brains that made him his money.

He got into fracking before it got hot and he took the advice of the experts he hired to buy the right land.

He is not exactly a Wall Street tycoon.

That is why he has that **** eating grin....he realizes he is lucky just to be there.

You can't ignore he bought the Sabres and worked up the winter action at the harbor, married Kim Pegula, bought the Bills, will probably work them up in a plan for an area, and marry Russ Brandon as well when the liberal agenda allows multiple partners under different sexes under President Hillary. When US forces roll into Russia from our puppets in the Ukraine, you can bet he'll have a thriving soccer complex in Ui'yanovsk too. When that's done, don't think he didn't notice the Curling market.