PDA

View Full Version : lost in all of this

djjimkelly
10-25-2015, 05:09 PM
robert woods has reappeared.

while im to a point where i realize we need a QB we draft we groom and repeat until we get a guy.

robert woods has reappeared the last 2 weeks since tyrod taylor is not the qb.

not a curse of tyrod not a praise of EJ by any means.

but with a true qb woods and a healthy watkins. we could be good ....... harvin is a head case i wont count on him again as a bill

YardRat
10-25-2015, 05:16 PM
It has been nice to see Woods start getting some throws his way...also, to see Easley contribute for the regular offense.

Mace
10-25-2015, 05:17 PM
robert woods has reappeared.

while im to a point where i realize we need a QB we draft we groom and repeat until we get a guy.

robert woods has reappeared the last 2 weeks since tyrod taylor is not the qb.

not a curse of tyrod not a praise of EJ by any means.

but with a true qb woods and a healthy watkins. we could be good ....... harvin is a head case i wont count on him again as a bill

I still don't know how he could have disappeared, except you have the shiny new QB throwing to the shiny draft choice and the shiny FA or the shiny RB at the direction of the shiny coach from his shiny OC. Got to hope for the big splash all or nothing every play instead of just reliably moving the ball along because it's not so shiny.

justasportsfan
10-25-2015, 05:20 PM
Lost in all of this is our expensive TE disappeared.

Crisis
10-25-2015, 05:22 PM
He's reappeared because he's literally the only healthy legitimate NFL option at WR right now. Not to take anything away from him, I think on a better team he'd thrive.

What was up with the penalty on his block btw? That was BS.

YardRat
10-25-2015, 05:23 PM

I have to believe part of that was game-planning. Makes sense Jax would focus on taking Clay out of the equation when the rest of the targets are Woods, Hogan, Gragg and ???

djjimkelly
10-25-2015, 05:23 PM

he wasnt lost today and sure wasnt lost vs bengals.

9 for 62 vs bengals 3 for 26 today. that isnt lost

justasportsfan
10-25-2015, 05:29 PM
For what we're paying him, he disappeared.

I don't blame him though, EJ is used to playing with Gragg and the scout team. The qbs are not seasoned enough to throw to anyone. They both have their favorites. A seasoned qb will make anyone look good.