X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chernobylwraiths
    • Jan 2003

The Bills should fire everyone and start over

we are not close to a winning team, last season was an aberration.

Fire Whaley. He might have found a decent QB for a little while in Taylor, but he drafted Manuel, so he sucks.
    He might have drafted a gifted WR in Watkins, but he is always hurt.
    He might have drafted very good RB and CB in this last draft, but they really are garbage and just haven't proven it yet.

Fire Rex. I know the offense was missing like half of their starters this week but too bad, you have to win with who you have. He is just a big mouth who only wants his players to like him. His defense really sucks even though they have played pretty well without their starting safety and a rookie CB. He is supposed to be a genius and should be able to devise some way to get to the QB in under 2 seconds.

Fire the strength and conditioning coach. Obviously he isn't doing his job if all these guys keep getting hurt.

I mean, after we get rid of all the overpriced crap on this team, it shouldn't be too hard to get newer guys that can do better. I'm sure with all new coaches and all new personnel, next year we will be a winner.

I know Rex has had only 7 games, but that is enough for me to see that he is a terrible coach who will never win in this league.
  • BillsImpossible
    • Mar 2013

Re: The Bills should fire everyone and start over

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths View Post

Fire Whaley. He might have found a decent QB for a little while in Taylor, but he drafted Manuel, so he sucks.
    He might have drafted very good RB and CB in this last draft, but they really are garbage and just haven't proven it yet.

Fire Rex. I know the offense was missing like half of their starters this week but too bad, you have to win with who you have. He is just a big mouth who only wants his players to like him. His defense really sucks even though they have played pretty well without their starting safety and a rookie CB. He is supposed to be a genius and should be able to devise some way to get to the QB in under 2 seconds.

Fire the strength and conditioning coach. Obviously he isn't doing his job if all these guys keep getting hurt.

I mean, after we get rid of all the overpriced crap on this team, it shouldn't be too hard to get newer guys that can do better. I'm sure with all new coaches and all new personnel, next year we will be a winner.

I know Rex has had only 7 games, but that is enough for me to see that he is a terrible coach who will never win in this league.

Comment

• Meathead
      Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
      • Jul 2002

finally someone talking some sense
      One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Mace
        Haha...yeah you think so ?
        • Mar 2013

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths View Post

I'm with you on this one !

Comment

• BillsImpossible
          • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Meathead View Post
          finally someone talking some sense
          Some people claim that there's a coach or GM to blame, but I know, it's all EJ's fault.

Comment

• YardRat
            Well, lookie here...
            • Dec 2004

Don't know the reason Rex should stay all season, with nothing to show but a truck and tattoo.
            But he's a defensive whizz, can't coach worth a jizz, and he and Whaley haven't a clue.
            YardRat Wall of Fame
            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Mace
              • Mar 2013

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
              Don't know the reason Rex should stay all season, with nothing to show but a truck and tattoo.
              But he's a defensive whizz, can't coach worth a jizz, and he and Whaley haven't a clue.
              Evidently, you are correct. What was the bet I'm going to lose again ?

Comment

• YardRat
                Well, lookie here...
                • Dec 2004

All together now...

WASTING AWAAAAY AGAIN, IN PEGULAVILLE
                YardRat Wall of Fame
                #56 DARRYL TALLEY

Comment

• YardRat
                  Well, lookie here...
                  • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Mace View Post
                  Evidently, you are correct. What was the bet I'm going to lose again ?
                  The bet was actually about Chandler having a career year in New England...I don't think it's looking too good for me right now on that one.
                  YardRat Wall of Fame
                  #56 DARRYL TALLEY

Comment

• BillsImpossible
                    • Mar 2013

Stick to your day job, YardRat. Rapping is not your forte.

Comment

• Mace
                      • Mar 2013

The bet was actually about Chandler having a career year in New England...I don't think it's looking too good for me right now on that one.
                      Doesn't matter, I forgive you after all the defense arguments I clearly lost.

Comment

• BillsImpossible
                        • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Mace View Post
                        Doesn't matter, I forgive you after all the defense arguments I clearly lost.
                        Mace's Mea Culpa.

Don't give in so easily, Mace. 9 games to go.

Comment

• ckg927
                          Not quite Best in the World....
                          • Aug 2012

OK. So the Bills take the OP's advice, tosses everyone out and starts over.

Then what?

Are you prepared to spend another, say, 3-5 seasons of misery at least? When you've already spent the past 15 seasons in the same state?

I'm not.
                          John Hemingway(facing certain death): I want to see Buffalo win the Super Bowl.
                          David Coltrane(threatening John): Nobody's going to live that long, pal.

-The John Larroquette Show, "A Dark and Stormy Night", 4/12/94

Comment

• Johnny Bugmenot
                            Will not tolerate vandalism.
                            • Apr 2006

What about the fans? Deadspin mocks Bills fans every week, it seems. They have a role in the complacency, buying 60,000 season tickets for this debacle.

How about canceling the stadium lease and getting a new market in Los Angeles? Might as well take this logic to its inevitable conclusion.

Comment

• YardRat
                              Well, lookie here...
                              • Dec 2004

Originally posted by ckg927 View Post
                              OK. So the Bills take the OP's advice, tosses everyone out and starts over.

Then what?

Are you prepared to spend another, say, 3-5 seasons of misery at least? When you've already spent the past 15 seasons in the same state?

I'm not.
                              1. cher was being sarcastic
                              2. What has given you the indication that the next 3-5 seasons is going to be less miserable than the last 15 years, or even the first seven games? The die was cast for that time frame when Rex was hired. We moved two steps forward last season...since then it's been three steps back.
                              YardRat Wall of Fame
                              #56 DARRYL TALLEY

Comment

Working...
                              X