PDA

View Full Version : Pegula has to axe someone....

jonah7777
10-26-2015, 04:49 PM
I think Whaley and or Brandon both have to be Fired at the end of The season at this point. With REx on Notice his 5 yr contract may not make it past 2 If this ship doesn't show improvement.

BuffaloRedleg
10-26-2015, 06:02 PM
What would you guys do without the big bad brandon? You'd just move on to the next person to blame. He isn't just a person in the organization, he's a symbol for most of you. A battle cry. A catch-all that you can throw out there to blame for all your problems and keep convincing yourself that a brighter future exists.

Once you guys wake up and see the big picture of how much **** this sport is you will understand that it has nothing to do with Brandon or Whaley.

Most GMs and team leadership in this league is terrible. Replacing Brandon and Whaley won't change that, they'll just be replaced with someone else who can't figure out how to fall into a QB properly.

Or you could just give up and just watch the sport. If you want a team that can win, keep dreaming.

BillsImpossible
10-26-2015, 06:06 PM
EJ Manuel needs to get the axe.

BuffaloRedleg
10-26-2015, 06:10 PM
EJ Manuel needs to get the axe.

Yeah releasing our backup QB will be the solution to this franchise's problems.

Like moths to a lightbulb you guys are.

Victor7
10-26-2015, 06:16 PM
Danny Crossman is my pick. He isn't even a Rex hire. He's part of Marrone's staff. Special teams are horrible anyway. Fire the guy. Make a statement to the team that bull**** won't be put up with. Get them thinking about performing better or else

BuffaloRedleg
10-26-2015, 06:24 PM
Danny Crossman is my pick. He isn't even a Rex hire. He's part of Marrone's staff. Special teams are horrible anyway. Fire the guy. Make a statement to the team that bull**** won't be put up with. Get them thinking about performing better or else

That move I like. The special teams is atrocious. The worst I can remember in Bills history, and we've had some doozies. They routinely piss away field position on a team that relies on field position.

BillsImpossible
10-26-2015, 06:38 PM
Seems like a lot of BZ fans want everyone and anyone fired except the guy who plays the most important position in all of sports.

YardRat
10-26-2015, 06:40 PM
Re:Crossman---I honestly haven't noticed this season, but are they playing some starters on st's again this year (like last season when they were so good) or have they reverted to back-ups only like two years ago (when they were so bad)?

BillsImpossible
10-26-2015, 06:47 PM
Yeah releasing our backup QB will be the solution to this franchise's problems.

Like moths to a lightbulb you guys are.

The OP said Pegula needs to axe someone, so I thought of a former Florida Seminole quarterback that just got scalped.

Luisito23
10-26-2015, 07:42 PM
LOL, nothing will happen, if it did, it would've happened Monday...

Victor7
10-27-2015, 09:36 AM
Re:Crossman---I honestly haven't noticed this season, but are they playing some starters on st's again this year (like last season when they were so good) or have they reverted to back-ups only like two years ago (when they were so bad)?

Mostly back ups like everyone else does. But that's not an excuse. This team kept 3 players on the opening day roster that do nothing but special teams. Gay, Easley and Thigpen. Dixon isn't exactly a great running back either so he's also here basically for special teams. They also brought that Moore guy. Its not the players. Its the poor coaching.

justasportsfan
10-27-2015, 10:07 AM
Russ just got the highest season ticket sales in franchise history. I doubt he gets fired.

OpIv37
10-27-2015, 10:26 AM
Russ just got the highest season ticket sales in franchise history. I doubt he gets fired.
Snake oil salesman.

Strongman
10-27-2015, 11:17 AM
Pegula just doesn't strike me as the type to make snap decisions. He'll watch how things unfold, talk to Polian or whoever is advising him and make some adjustments after the season is over.

delectrolux
10-27-2015, 11:58 AM
Snake oil salesman.

And damn good at it. Russ keeps his job.

Rex keeps his job for another year or two.
Whaley will get the off-season at least, probably one more rebuild.
EJ will get the axe.

The Bills will finish 8-8, maybe 9-7 if the offense comes back healthy - maybe miss the wildcard by a game. Just enough momentum and hope to keep everybody around for another season. It'll be just good enough to fuel the optimistic fans, and plenty bad enough to fuel the pessimistic fans.

The cycle will continue. Ride the bowl, feel the flow. It's circular...

trapezeus
10-27-2015, 04:05 PM
if they are seriously considering hanging this on whaley and dismissing the overall talent he's brought in, then they should do it now. you put a team on full alert that bigger changes to the roster are coming and it puts rex at a heightened alert possibly.

That has a chance to wake the team up. the flip side, is that very few GMs are going to want to come in with a coach who has 4 years on his deal and a team that will be entering cap hell starting next year.