Was Yesterday's Game The Worst Quarterback Performance In Bills History?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsImpossible
    • Mar 2013

Was Yesterday's Game The Worst Quarterback Performance In Bills History?

EJ Manuel's game against the Jacksonville Jaguars was by far his poorest performance as an NFL quarterback.

Name's like Todd Collins, Billy Joe Hobert, and Alex Van Pelt crossed my mind but I can never remember any Buffalo Bills QB playing THAT bad.

Was yesterday's game against the, "London Jaguars," the worst quarterback performance you've ever seen as a Bills fan?
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: Was Yesterday's Game The Worst Quarterback Performance In Bills History?

Hell, I remember Kelly having worse games than yesterday. Not just Super Bowls, either.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

NO
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• BillsImpossible
        • Mar 2013

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
        Hell, I remember Kelly having worse games than yesterday. Not just Super Bowls, either.
        I remember Kelly playing poorly too, but he won.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by justasportsfan View Post
        NO
        Name it.

Comment

• IlluminatusUIUC
          • Sep 2012

Originally posted by BillsImpossible View Post
          Name it.
          How's this for a slice of fried turd?

New England Patriots 35 at Buffalo Bills 7 on December 11th, 2005 - Full team and player stats and box score

Billszone 2013 Prediction Contest winner!

Comment

• BillsImpossible
            • Mar 2013

Originally posted by IlluminatusUIUC View Post
            How's this for a slice of fried turd?

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...0512110buf.htm
            At least Losman didn't fumble the ball, and only got sacked twice against the Patriots.

EJ Manuel fumbled the ball twice (one got called back), got sacked four times, threw 2 interceptions, one for a pick six against the Jaguars.

Taken in to overall context, Manuel played worse than JP Losman did against the Pats back in 2005.

Comment

• feldspar
              • Mar 2007

I'll say this much. It's gotta be the worst couple of few minutes of QB play in Bills history. Could be worse than two butt-fumbles in a row, possibly two-and-a-half if you can turn the other cheek.

Like I say, I'll give EJ credit for the relative poise he showed after those three series. He could have lost his **** at that point like many of us would, but he hung in there with determination and it became a game...a game we should have won in the end, really. I'd be proud of him for that at least if I were his mom...but of course I'm not his mom. I think he showed some character at any rate.

But no, it was really, really bad.
              Last edited by feldspar; 10-26-2015, 07:36 PM.

Comment

• djjimkelly
                • Apr 2003

heres a nice game for you

Buffalo Bills 0 at San Francisco 49ers 35 on December 2nd, 2001 - Full team and player stats and box score

AVP the pilsbury dough boy in his prime

Comment

• djjimkelly
                  • Apr 2003

he led the team back to a lead lol

how could that be the worst performance

Comment

• BillsImpossible
                    • Mar 2013

Manuel's most horrible game against the Jaguars was like watching the culmination of bad quarterback play that has plagued the Bills since Jim Kelly retired.

2 interceptions, one being a pick six, 4 sacks, a fumble, and the most off target throws I've ever seen thrown by a Bills QB in my lifetime.

JP Losman was bad.

EJ Manuel is worse, the worst ever.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • May 2009

EJ Manuel's game against the Jacksonville Jaguars was by far his poorest performance as an NFL quarterback.

Name's like Todd Collins, Billy Joe Hobert, and Alex Van Pelt crossed my mind but I can never remember any Buffalo Bills QB playing THAT bad.

Was yesterday's game against the, "London Jaguars," the worst quarterback performance you've ever seen as a Bills fan?
                      Omg. How old are you? Jim Kelly made us want to drive to his house and ask him what the **** happened at times.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • May 2009

Manuel's most horrible game against the Jaguars was like watching the culmination of bad quarterback play that has plagued the Bills since Jim Kelly retired.

2 interceptions, one being a pick six, 4 sacks, a fumble, and the most off target throws I've ever seen thrown by a Bills QB in my lifetime.

JP Losman was bad.

EJ Manuel is worse, the worst ever.
                        This post is an overreacting idiot. Go get laid and take your anger out on her or him. Whatever your preference is. Sick of reading your crying about EJ.

Comment

• BillsImpossible
                          • Mar 2013

Originally posted by BertSquirtgum View Post
                          Omg. How old are you? Jim Kelly made us want to drive to his house and ask him what the **** happened at times.
                          I'm 30 something.

Kelly never had a problem hitting wide open receivers, and often won games even when he played like crap.

I think EJ Manuel just delivered the worst quarterback performance in Buffalo Bills history.

Comment

• Ed
                            Dude
                            • Sep 2002

I think the 2nd quarter of the game could possibly be the worst quarter a Bills qb has ever had, but even with the three straight turnovers he still finished the quarter with two scoring drives for 10 points. Worst overall performance ever though? No way, not even close.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                              Zero for Zero!
                              • Mar 2003

Somebody never watched Mathison, Ferragamo or Dufek, all of whom had games that bad or worse on a week in/ week out basis.

I hate the level of stupid in some posts
                              Last edited by Dr. Lecter; 10-26-2015, 09:13 PM.
                              Originally posted by mysticsoto
                              Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

Working...
                              X