Browns Scrimage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Aero II
    RWS Grounds Keeper. Why won't my grass grow?
    • Jul 2002

Browns Scrimage

I've been looking all over for the TV listings to see if the Browns/Bills scrimage on August 2nd was going to be aired. Empire just fixed their Schedule page and they list Fan TV @11am and ESR @ 11:30. Has any one heard any different.

The Directv online guide doesn't even list Empire or Fox Sports Ohio on the guide for the 2nd.

I know that it's not a game, but I'd like to at least see the team take the field.
  • ryven
    • Jan 2003

Any thing for cable

Comment

• Dozerdog
      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

It was on last season- It will probably be again this season..

Comment

• Aero II
        • Jul 2002

I watched it the last 2 years, but I don't see anywhere where they list it. The Direct TV guide had it listed last year, but they don't now.

I need football......................real bad.

Comment

• NewYorkCity Backers

I'm attending a New York Giants intra-squad scrimmage in Albany on 8/2 for a quick football fix.

Comment

• lordofgun
            in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

I'm pretty sure it's on Empire.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• lordofgun
              in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by NewYorkCity Backers
              I'm attending a New York Giants intra-squad scrimmage in Albany on 8/2 for a quick football fix.
              Sounds like fun! Welcome to the zone!

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• NewYorkCity Backers

Thank you for your kind welcome, lordofgun.

Comment

• JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
                  • Jul 2002

Last year Empire also did a live internet broadcast through BB.com - I don't know if they're planning on doing that again.

The picture quality was really great, surprisingly so - great for us who don't live up there. Now if they can figure out a way to broadcast the preseason games online, THAT would be cool.

Comment

• Aero II
                    • Jul 2002

I'll look for that link JJ.
                    Thanx.

Comment

• The_Philster
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by JJamezz
                      Last year Empire also did a live internet broadcast through BB.com - I don't know if they're planning on doing that again.

The picture quality was really great, surprisingly so - great for us who don't live up there. Now if they can figure out a way to broadcast the preseason games online, THAT would be cool.

Any chance we'll see it later? Like in an archive or something? I'm hoping to make it there but I can't say for sure if I will or not,...and i don't get Empire anymore so taping it is out.
                      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Dozerdog

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by JJamezz

NFL europe used to broadcast games online live- they were very good quality.

It's just the rights issues

Comment

• JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog

NFL europe used to broadcast games online live- they were very good quality.

It's just the rights issues
                          Yeah, thats what I figured... They need to straighten the legal issues out and get them into the Sunday Ticket.. God knows we pay enough now.

I didn't know the NFL Europe games were online though, that's very cool - I wish I could have checked one out.

Comment

• Dozerdog

Administrator Emeritus
                            • Jul 2002

They were last season- i would watch one on the ticket (they were part of thre Sunday ticket) and the other on line. I didn't try this year...I wonder if they continued.

Comment

Working...
                            X