PDA

View Full Version : Browns Scrimage

Aero II
07-23-2003, 11:22 AM
I've been looking all over for the TV listings to see if the Browns/Bills scrimage on August 2nd was going to be aired. Empire just fixed their Schedule page and they list Fan TV @11am and ESR @ 11:30. Has any one heard any different.

The Directv online guide doesn't even list Empire or Fox Sports Ohio on the guide for the 2nd.

I know that it's not a game, but I'd like to at least see the team take the field.

ryven
07-23-2003, 11:40 AM
Any thing for cable

Dozerdog
07-23-2003, 12:06 PM
It was on last season- It will probably be again this season..

Aero II
07-23-2003, 12:21 PM
I watched it the last 2 years, but I don't see anywhere where they list it. The Direct TV guide had it listed last year, but they don't now.

I need football......................real bad.

NewYorkCity Backers
07-23-2003, 12:29 PM
I'm attending a New York Giants intra-squad scrimmage in Albany on 8/2 for a quick football fix.

lordofgun
07-23-2003, 12:29 PM
I'm pretty sure it's on Empire.

lordofgun
07-23-2003, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by NewYorkCity Backers
I'm attending a New York Giants intra-squad scrimmage in Albany on 8/2 for a quick football fix.

Sounds like fun! Welcome to the zone!

NewYorkCity Backers
07-23-2003, 12:31 PM
Thank you for your kind welcome, lordofgun.

JJamezz
07-23-2003, 12:59 PM
Last year Empire also did a live internet broadcast through BB.com - I don't know if they're planning on doing that again.

The picture quality was really great, surprisingly so - great for us who don't live up there. Now if they can figure out a way to broadcast the preseason games online, THAT would be cool.

Aero II
07-23-2003, 01:08 PM
I'll look for that link JJ.
Thanx.

The_Philster
07-23-2003, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by JJamezz
Last year Empire also did a live internet broadcast through BB.com - I don't know if they're planning on doing that again.

The picture quality was really great, surprisingly so - great for us who don't live up there. Now if they can figure out a way to broadcast the preseason games online, THAT would be cool.

Any chance we'll see it later? Like in an archive or something? I'm hoping to make it there but I can't say for sure if I will or not,...and i don't get Empire anymore so taping it is out. :down:

Dozerdog
07-23-2003, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by JJamezz

NFL europe used to broadcast games online live- they were very good quality.

It's just the rights issues

JJamezz
07-23-2003, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog

NFL europe used to broadcast games online live- they were very good quality.

It's just the rights issues

Yeah, thats what I figured... They need to straighten the legal issues out and get them into the Sunday Ticket.. God knows we pay enough now.

I didn't know the NFL Europe games were online though, that's very cool - I wish I could have checked one out.

Dozerdog
07-23-2003, 09:11 PM
They were last season- i would watch one on the ticket (they were part of thre Sunday ticket) and the other on line. I didn't try this year...I wonder if they continued.