PDA

View Full Version : Center Ice questions

OpIv37
10-29-2015, 11:24 AM
Has anyone used it before?

Can you start games late and still ffwd through commercials and intermissions? Is the feed reliable?

They are offering a single team option for $105 and I'm thinking of getting it but Im rarely able to be in front of the tv right when the game starts and I don't want to have to wait til it's over to start streaming

chernobylwraiths
10-29-2015, 11:28 AM
why would you want to do this to yourself?

OpIv37
10-29-2015, 11:33 AM
why would you want to do this to yourself?

Running out of time with RJ and I expect them to get much better over the course of the season. I looked ahead at the schedule and between national games and Caps games on locally, I'll only get to see 6 or 7 out of the remaining 72 or so. And one is on my wife's b-day so no way I'll be able to watch that

ICRockets
10-29-2015, 11:41 AM
Running out of time with RJ and I expect them to get much better over the course of the season. I looked ahead at the schedule and between national games and Caps games on locally, I'll only get to see 6 or 7 out of the remaining 72 or so. And one is on my wife's b-day so no way I'll be able to watch that

Don't worry, he's already announced he's coming back next year. Save your money and get it for '16-'17 when we might make the playoffs.

gebobs
10-29-2015, 12:40 PM
I got it. I want to see the rooks play.

gebobs
10-29-2015, 12:42 PM

Can you start games late and still ffwd through commercials and intermissions? Is the feed reliable?

Don't know the ff, but the replays are commercial free. And the feed has been excellent. The video quality is amazing.

And then there was the Bills stream on Yahoo...awful. Bloody awful.

Dude
10-30-2015, 06:59 AM

They are offering a single team option for $105 and I'm thinking of getting it but Im rarely able to be in front of the tv right when the game starts and I don't want to have to wait til it's over to start streamingI wasn't aware of this. Interesting.

DirecTV has been offering a free preview and I've noticed that not all the games are available in HD. I assume that if you're actually paying for the package that wouldn't be the case.

OpIv37
10-30-2015, 07:52 AM
I wasn't aware of this. Interesting.

DirecTV has been offering a free preview and I've noticed that not all the games are available in HD. I assume that if you're actually paying for the package that wouldn't be the case.

I watched all the Sabres games during the free preview and they had both home and away broadcasts in HD for every one. I didn't check other games not involving the Sabres though.