PDA

View Full Version : Cameron Wake out for season with torn Achilles

Meathead
10-30-2015, 09:22 AM
The Miami Dolphins played much better after firing Joe Philbin in large part because defensive end Cameron Wake was healthier. He was the most dominant defensive player in the league in Weeks 6-7 after not making any impact in September.

NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported Friday morning that Wake tore his Achilles during the Dolphins' 36-7 loss to the New England Patriots and is out for the remainder of the season, per a source informed of the situation.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000568710/article/cameron-wake-out-for-season-with-torn-achilles

i dont wish for injuries but this does seriously hurt a wildcard rival

ok i do pray to satan for marcia to suffer a horrible decapitation accident

sukie
10-30-2015, 09:29 AM
Ouch... could be a career.

Ed
10-30-2015, 10:05 AM
The Miami Dolphins played much better after firing Joe Philbin in large part because defensive end Cameron Wake was healthier. He was the most dominant defensive player in the league in Weeks 6-7 after not making any impact in September.

NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported Friday morning that Wake tore his Achilles during the Dolphins' 36-7 loss to the New England Patriots and is out for the remainder of the season, per a source informed of the situation.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000568710/article/cameron-wake-out-for-season-with-torn-achilles

That's the only thing I was wishing for last night. I guess I'm just a horrible person.

Static
10-30-2015, 10:15 AM

How dare you lie about us!!!!! we were never a wild card rival!!! :sad:

Ed
10-30-2015, 10:26 AM
It sounds like their starting RT James could at least miss the Bills game too, and WR DeVante Parker.

It's time for the Bills to finally get healthy and take advantage.

Meathead
10-30-2015, 10:38 AM
they better. a home loss to the fish would be devastating to their playoff chances. they also need to beat the jets at least once if not twice bc if they only split with them then they can only lose one more game against the remaining non-cheater teams to have any chance at a wc. if they get swept by the jets its pretty much over

Meathead
10-30-2015, 10:40 AM
That's the only thing I was wishing for last night. I guess I'm just a horrible person.

i dont think praying for marcias decapitation makes you a horrible person. oh wait you meant just wishing for injuries in general. yeah youre rotten

Luisito23
10-30-2015, 10:43 AM
Ah, the Fin's season was over a long time ago anyways.

OpIv37
10-30-2015, 10:44 AM
He's 33. That's a career ender.

Bill Cody
10-30-2015, 10:49 AM

No no I wouldn't say...well yeah I guess you are

Bill Cody
10-30-2015, 10:52 AM
He's 33. That's a career ender.

not necessarily. But I suppose it could be Cameron's Wake.

Meathead
10-30-2015, 11:17 AM
achilles injuries arent the automatic career ender they used to be but at his age it probably means the end of his high end potential

swiper
10-30-2015, 11:25 AM

This news gives you confidence the Bills will win?

The last buffalo fan
10-30-2015, 11:26 AM

Not really, you are just a regular buffalo bills fan, tha's all.

Jaydog57
10-30-2015, 11:35 AM
Totally sucks for us Dolphin fans, but Philbin being gone still makes it not suck quite as bad.

Meathead
10-30-2015, 03:13 PM
and if my prayers actually do come thru i would like it in animated gif form

Woodman
10-31-2015, 10:50 AM
he's done forever at least with the Fins !!

kscdogbillsfan1221
10-31-2015, 06:35 PM
he's done forever at least with the Fins !!

yea, he'll probably end up being in new england and getting 10 sacks next year with our luck

Mace
10-31-2015, 06:54 PM
I don't want anything whatever to happen to any Patriot. If we can't beat them at the top of their game, beating them with less is unsatisfying and unsatisfactory. We've had a decade and multiple coaches and systems 2 times a year to figure it out and if we can't it's our own fault.

It's cheesy to hope for some miracle advantage because you're just that helpless. I'd rather just not be that helpless.

Though the Pats never lose theirs, don't think for a minute Belichick can't reattach a severed head on his bathroom break from watching film.

JoeMama
10-31-2015, 10:19 PM
Cameron Wake out for season with torn Achilles

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q263/JoeMama025/awesomesauce_zpsdfqomrg7.gif (http://s138.photobucket.com/user/JoeMama025/media/awesomesauce_zpsdfqomrg7.gif.html)

Miami_Vice
11-01-2015, 11:51 AM
just terrible news for the Fins and Dolphin fans. Wake is most likely done. and for those on here cheering on injuries, how pathetic .

stuckincincy
11-01-2015, 12:11 PM
just terrible news for the Fins and Dolphin fans. Wake is most likely done. and for those on here cheering on injuries, how pathetic .

Very bad news for him. CIN's cb Leon Hall has suffered two and recovered, but of course - radically different positions.

JoeMama
11-09-2015, 09:55 AM

JoeMama <~~~ cheering Fish injuries since 1995

I've had enough heartache as a Bills fan that I deserve to wish catastrophic injury upon other human beings.

sukie
11-09-2015, 10:37 AM
Being called pathetic for cheering on injuries... First off. I don't yell at the TV "Blow an Achilles!!!!!"

Secondly... I didn't wish it upon him but Brady down holding his knee did bring on some high fives... I wasn't wishing for injuries... Just celebrated the outcome.... with Fins fans no less.

JoeMama
11-09-2015, 11:32 AM
What sukie said.

I'm WAY past the point of caring.

If you wear a Fins uniform, I do not care what happens to you as a human being.

sukie
11-09-2015, 12:56 PM
What sukie said.

Yikes... I didn't say anything close to that. I wish no serious injury on any player... A knee here or there isn't wished but I dont' mind when it happens. I don't EVER wanna see a player ever paralyzed or in any way have thier lives detrimentally altered during a game. I don't wish an "Everett" injury on anyone nor do I enjoy it. Marsha breaks a collar bone or a MLC... It's part of the game

Joe Fo Sho
11-09-2015, 01:03 PM
What sukie said.

You think of NFL players as human beings? You're one step ahead of me then.