PDA

View Full Version : Scary Movie 3: Will EJ Manuel Play Against The Dolphins?

BillsImpossible
10-30-2015, 06:59 PM
Trick or treat?

Mike Schopp @Schopptalk (https://twitter.com/Schopptalk)

This isn't saying much but well-couched tweets like this often get play: There is some concern within #Bills (https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bills?src=hash) that Taylor will be ready 11/8.
2:23 PM - 27 Oct 2015 (https://twitter.com/Schopptalk/status/659073067914760192)

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/umDr0mPuyQc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

sudzy
10-31-2015, 04:50 AM
A lot or posters on this board got what they wanted EJ starting. Be careful about what you wish for, because you just might get it and it's turned into a horror film.

swiper
10-31-2015, 05:48 AM
A lot or posters on this board got what they wanted EJ starting. Be careful about what you wish for, because you just might get it and it's turned into a horror film.

Ingtar33
10-31-2015, 04:08 PM

EJ will single-hand sink our season like he did last year.

With Taylor we were 3-2, with ej we are 0-2, if he starts against the fins we'll probably be 0-3

Famous Amos
11-01-2015, 07:35 AM

With Taylor we were 3-2, with ej we are 0-2, if he starts against the fins we'll probably be 0-3

EJ Manuel will single handedly sink our season? When you say it like that, it sounds like you're dismissing all of the other problems with the team such as:
-stupid ****ing penalties that either prolong opposing drives or kills our drives
-field position...too many games where the opposition were starting at the 50 or near the fifty for the majority of the game
-special teams...missing extra points, field goals, missed tackles on returns, penalties on special teams
-clock/ time out management...Rex is terrible at this
-injuries...losing our #1,2 WR, #1,2 rb, DT, kicker for the entire pre season, not to mention taylor
-dealing away Cassel...kind of dumb in hindsight
-poor linebacker play
-lack of turnovers caused by defense (correlated to lack of pass rush due to ****ty game plan by Rex Ryan)

The list goes on and on, this team sucks at QB no doubt and that is a primary reason for the record they have but it is by no means the sole reason why they are at the bottom of the AFC East.

justasportsfan
11-01-2015, 09:42 AM

Uh. It's not like Rex has had nothing to do with our season .EJ didn't single handedly lose to the Bengals. Rexy had a huge role maybe the biggest role in that loss with his crappy gameplan.

Also, although limited, Taylor had a better receiving corps and Ol than EJ did

Meathead
11-01-2015, 11:21 AM
ej was decent against cincy and then had an epically bad five minutes against the jags but was otherwise decent again. its hard to say he wasnt the main reason they lost in london bc it was a truly epic bad five minutes that gifted them two if not three tds, but he certainly didnt lose either game single handedly

sudzy
11-01-2015, 01:21 PM
ej was decent against cincy and then had an epically bad five minutes against the jags but was otherwise decent again. its hard to say he wasnt the main reason they lost in london bc it was a truly epic bad five minutes that gifted them two if not three tds, but he certainly didnt lose either game single handedly

Wow! He gave the Jags 20 points, but, "he wasn't the main reason they lost". LOL. I suppose McCoy could have ran for 300 yards and 3 TDs and overcame EJ's ineptness. So this is Shady's fault. Holy crap. Well that just shows you that no matter how bad EJ plays his fans won't stop believing.

mdcas22
11-01-2015, 01:36 PM

some people see things with rose colored glass's I guess. E.J will not see the field again as a Buffalo Bill. he clearly lost the game to the Jag's by himself and has a lot to do with us not winning in the Cincy game but I'll agree with you that its not all his fault because who ever decided to trade away a QB that we traded for that is clearly the better option in the #2 hole at QB deserves most of the blame.

stuckincincy
11-01-2015, 01:53 PM

Manual has has so many iffy games, meathead. He's not alone in being a high-round qb disappointment. I have a hard time seeing him ever being able to turn things around.

Meathead
11-01-2015, 05:58 PM
its hard to say he wasnt the main reason they lost in london bc it was a truly epic bad five minutes that gifted them two if not three tds

wow are football fans lazy or dumb or both. read that sentence again. it means yeah he was more than likely the main reason they lost

the premise i was challenging was ej losing it single handedly, which he didnt. the defense still gave up over a hundred yards rushing to a nobody. they still couldnt stop committing dumb penalties. and they couldnt stop a nobody qbs last drive when the game was on the line. other than those five minutes where ej WAS the main reason they lost, he played more than adequate to win. those five minutes still count as horribly bad, but saying he lost it single handedly is factually incorrect

you try to point out the flaws in the argument that ej is the worst qb in the history of man and now youre a blind homer who i guess is in love with ejs balls. im gonna go with dumb

Manual has has so many iffy games, meathead. He's not alone in being a high-round qb disappointment. I have a hard time seeing him ever being able to turn things around.

sadly i agree. this was his chance to show he had made the leap and he simply hasnt. game one against cincy he was decent but left a ton on the field. most of game two he was the same but with an incredibly bad five minutes that was the biggest factor in the loss

i think hes gonna stick on somebodys roster for the next decade so he will get more chances, but right now it looks like he will never be able to see the field well enough to consistently get the ball out on time and on target to be a regular starter

do i need to translate that sentence too for you guys

Meathead
11-01-2015, 06:05 PM
who ever decided to trade away a QB that we traded for that is clearly the better option

if you think matt cassel is playing better than ej then you are looking at things with ѕhit colored glasses

sudzy
11-01-2015, 06:10 PM
if you think matt cassel is playing better than ej then you are looking at things with ѕhit colored glasses

Zero turnovers for Cassel today. If EJ could have done that we would have won in London.

Meathead
11-01-2015, 06:18 PM
yeah and cassel has produced one td and looked terrible most of the time doing it compared to ejs four and a much better overall offense. that was always the trade off, a higher upside but likely with more mistakes due to experience

ej is unlikely to have another horrendous five minute period like he did against the jags even if he played every game from here on out. even with the limitations in his game id still much rather have him than cassel. moving him for a pick was definitely the right thing to do

here it comes. oh mh if you love ej so much why dont you marry him. oye

BertSquirtgum
11-01-2015, 10:09 PM
Can't wait to see EJ start again Sunday. He's the bomb.

Frenchman
11-01-2015, 11:26 PM
Just hope Tyrod will be ready to play! But it is about E.J. finishing up the games. And winning them.

Skooby
11-02-2015, 05:25 AM
Let's hope EJ doesn't play, I can't take a BI-Polar QBs.

gebobs
11-02-2015, 07:38 AM
TT>EJ is not saying much, but it says enough that I don't want to see EJ again. The Bills blew that pick. Just cut bait and run.

sudzy
11-02-2015, 02:38 PM
Can't wait to see EJ start again Sunday. He's the bomb.

Yes, he is. He sure does BLOW.