PDA

View Full Version : This Morning in the Fieldhouse

whkfc
11-01-2015, 12:16 PM
Saw Sammy Watkins with a trainer working and testing his injured foot. So on a bye week he's staying in town working to get over the injury and get back on the field.

In other news my daughter finished second in the punt pass and kick contest in the field house.

MillsapsBillsFan
11-01-2015, 12:37 PM
He went back yesterday or the day before. But none of this matters, Sammy is injuring himself so he can't play he's a huge bust and thats all whaleys fault because he didn't use his crystal ball to see that Watkins would get injured

MillsapsBillsFan
11-01-2015, 12:49 PM
Congrats on your daughters second place finish though

YardRat
11-01-2015, 02:16 PM
Saw Sammy Watkins with a trainer working and testing his injured foot. So on a bye week he's staying in town working to get over the injury and get back on the field.

In other news my daughter finished second in the punt pass and kick contest in the field house.

Don't let Rex anywhere near her to coach her up. That second place will drop to the 20's at the next go 'round.

Night Train
11-01-2015, 02:41 PM

Awesome news about your daughter. Spoil her rotten. :up:

Meathead
11-01-2015, 05:21 PM
yes but how did she do in the cookie baking contest

lol jk. congrats

a few years ago now i read in the paper that a childhood sweetheart who had moved away in grade school was tearing up the junior college basketball circuit. i happened to be in town so i went to where they were playing and i could see why she was unstoppable. she looked like lurch with boobs. lmao true. i stayed afterwards to try to say hi but they sort of ran off the court so i never got the chance. good thing bc i think she might have eaten me