• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • whkfc
    Theres Fast Food, Then Theres KFC
    • May 2003

This Morning in the Fieldhouse

Saw Sammy Watkins with a trainer working and testing his injured foot. So on a bye week he's staying in town working to get over the injury and get back on the field.

In other news my daughter finished second in the punt pass and kick contest in the field house.
  • MillsapsBillsFan
    • Mar 2015

Re: This Morning in the Fieldhouse

He went back yesterday or the day before. But none of this matters, Sammy is injuring himself so he can't play he's a huge bust and thats all whaleys fault because he didn't use his crystal ball to see that Watkins would get injured

Comment

• MillsapsBillsFan
      • Mar 2015

Congrats on your daughters second place finish though

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

Originally posted by whkfc View Post
        Saw Sammy Watkins with a trainer working and testing his injured foot. So on a bye week he's staying in town working to get over the injury and get back on the field.

In other news my daughter finished second in the punt pass and kick contest in the field house.
        Don't let Rex anywhere near her to coach her up. That second place will drop to the 20's at the next go 'round.
        YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Night Train
          Retired - On Several Levels
          • Jul 2005

Originally posted by whkfc View Post

Awesome news about your daughter. Spoil her rotten.
          Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Meathead
            Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
            • Jul 2002

yes but how did she do in the cookie baking contest

lol jk. congrats

a few years ago now i read in the paper that a childhood sweetheart who had moved away in grade school was tearing up the junior college basketball circuit. i happened to be in town so i went to where they were playing and i could see why she was unstoppable. she looked like lurch with boobs. lmao true. i stayed afterwards to try to say hi but they sort of ran off the court so i never got the chance. good thing bc i think she might have eaten me
            One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

Working...
            X