PDA

View Full Version : Bills fans best in America

Meathead
11-03-2015, 08:16 PM
... at getting drunk

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2585853-site-does-study-revealing-bills-fans-have-drunkest-fan-base

Site Releases Study Claiming Bills Have Drunkest Fanbase

A recent study by BACtrack—a company that makes and sells breathalyzers—claims to reveal the NFL's drunkest and soberest fanbases.

It shouldn't surprise a soul that it has fans of the Buffalo Bills at No. 1.

Fans of the Detroit Lions, Philadelphia Eagles, Cleveland Browns and Arizona Cardinals rounded out BACtrack's top five drunkest supporters. The least rowdy of the bunch were fans of the Tennessee Titans and Cincinnati Bengals.

BuffaloRedleg
11-03-2015, 08:24 PM
I went to the last home game with my dad and I asked him if it was always like this, or are Bills fans worse now because young drinkers who have never experienced success before treat it like a music festival.

He just laughed and said it used to be much, much worse.

BertSquirtgum
11-04-2015, 12:18 AM
That's an embarrassment. Hope they build a new dome stadium downtown and raise prices. It will keep the riff-raff out and I will be able to enjoy going to games again.

- - - Updated - - -

I would enjoy walking around downtown and hitting up some bars instead of watching people make fools of themselves in a parking lot.

coastal
11-04-2015, 05:33 AM
It's a Buffalo thang

k-oneputt
11-04-2015, 05:45 AM
I went to the last home game with my dad and I asked him if it was always like this, or are Bills fans worse now because young drinkers who have never experienced success before treat it like a music festival.

He just laughed and said it used to be much, much worse.

Your dad is a smart man.
It was way more rowdy back in the Super Bowl years. I think part of that was due to the lax laws and attitude back then also. Pre 9/11 and security was not as strict.

Night Train
11-04-2015, 06:19 AM
OMG !

I'm shocked and indifferent !

Meathead
11-04-2015, 07:38 AM
when i had seasons during the sb years the standard to get through the gates was that you had to be standing unassisted. guys that were obviously drunk off their ass could get in as long as you could walk on your own without falling and without someone helping you. even tho i was usually one of the drunks i was never close to that bad and it would piss me off bc i knew those were the guys that would be alternately barfing, spilling beers, and starting fights. they went a little crazy overboard after 9/11 but it seems like theyve settled into a reasonable standard now where visibly intoxicated fans are turned away

feldspar
11-04-2015, 07:39 AM
OMG !

I'm shocked and indifferent !

I'm confused and angry...and also drunk!

Joe Fo Sho
11-04-2015, 07:42 AM
:bravo:

gebobs
11-04-2015, 08:54 AM
I was drunk at the games when I lived there and I still get piss drunk down here in Atlanta. Sometimes the team was good. Most often over the years, they have sucked. We drink to celebrate. We drink to commiserate. Do or do not. There is no try.

OK, I'll get everyone started...

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
NO TIME FOR LOSERS!
CAUSE WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS....

OF THE WOOOOOOOORLD!

P.S. This "study" is a horse crap thinly disguised marketing ploy.

P.P.S. I want one.

Forward_Lateral
11-04-2015, 11:37 AM
I was drunk at the games when I lived there and I still get piss drunk down here in Atlanta. Sometimes the team was good. Most often over the years, they have sucked. We drink to celebrate. We drink to commiserate. Do or do not. There is no try.

OK, I'll get everyone started...

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
NO TIME FOR LOSERS!
CAUSE WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS....

OF THE WOOOOOOOORLD!

P.S. This "study" is a horse crap thinly disguised marketing ploy.

P.P.S. I want one.

Da*** did I just read ?

ckg927
11-04-2015, 04:39 PM
Yes, the Bills fanbase may be the drunkest in the NFL, but look at the bright side: WE'RE NOT PHILLYFAN OR RAIDERFAN!

And let us all be thankful for that.

Mike13
11-04-2015, 06:48 PM
I love the pieces on Deadspin they put up on how crazy some of you ****ers are. Its awesome.