PDA

View Full Version : Tyrod Taylor Must Stay Healthy For The Next 9 Games

BillsImpossible
11-04-2015, 06:34 PM
This is it. 9 games left (hopefully more) to decide if Taylor is the long term answer we've been waiting so patiently for.

When the Bills were healthy, the offense was explosive and surprisingly good.

When the Bills weren't healthy, the offense was bad and not surprisingly bad.

Rex Ryan recently said his team is the healthiest they've been all season.

Tyrod Taylor says he's 100%

He's got to finish the season to have a chance at being the, "QB of the future," and earning a big contract extension.

If Taylor can't finish the season, the Bills need to move on in their search for the next great NFL QB.

YardRat
11-04-2015, 06:48 PM
Yeah, good luck with that. Even if he does remain healthy the rest of the season, teams were already caught up to how to defend him and make him mostly ineffective, so either way it doesn't bode well and the QB search will continue.

HHURRICANE
11-04-2015, 08:03 PM
Yeah, good luck with that. Even if he does remain healthy the rest of the season, teams were already caught up to how to defend him and make him mostly ineffective, so either way it doesn't bode well and the QB search will continue.

Am I missing something? He looked pretty good to me.

He got injured but was 3-2 before that happened.

Skooby
11-05-2015, 02:18 AM
So you couldn't of mentioned this anywhere but here?

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/231360-Bills-will-make-the-playoffs-if-they-stay-healthy

I don't like to throw stones in a glass house but I just started a Bills must stay healthy thread, so what did you miss ?

stuckincincy
11-05-2015, 06:13 AM
So you couldn't of mentioned this anywhere but here?

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/231360-Bills-will-make-the-playoffs-if-they-stay-healthy

I don't like to throw stones in a glass house but I just started a Bills must stay healthy thread, so what did you miss ?

Scrolling down a page is a dying skill... :tip:

Skooby
11-05-2015, 07:40 AM
Scrolling down a page is a dying skill... :tip:

How about reading a title about health making the Bills better, it's literally near the top & has more post than anything recently.

BillsImpossible
11-05-2015, 07:04 PM
How about reading a title about health making the Bills better, it's literally near the top & has more post than anything recently.

I'm talking about Tyrod Taylor's health specifically in this thread, not the playoffs or the rest of the Bills health in yours.

If Taylor doesn't finish the season healthy, he's not the answer at QB.

He has 9 games left to prove he's worth signing to an extension.

The Bills coaching staff and their fans are going to find out if Tyrod Taylor is the answer at quarterback in the next 2 months.

I get the feeling that Tyrod is not the answer. I hope he proves everyone wrong.

If he can't stay healthy, the Bills need to move on to a bigger and better quarterback.