PDA

View Full Version : TBN Dunne : In Rex they trust, but is trust enough to save the Bills’ season?

Mace
11-07-2015, 08:14 PM
Another excellent article.

Look around. Listen. Nothing has changed at One Bills Drive.

There’s still rap blaring from Ron Brooks’ locker. At the ping pong table, Chris Hogan is still king — his lasers are impossible to return — and Richie Incognito is still loud with each thrilling shot. Above all, confidence is unwavering. At the lectern, head coach Rex Ryan implores fans to keep the faith. At their lockers, players don’t sound any different at 3-4 than they did when optimism was booming at St. John Fisher College in August.
Crisis? What crisis?

Matthew Mulligan has been there, done that on Ryan’s teams before and doesn’t want to hear it.

“First and foremost, it’s not a crisis mode,” said the tight end Mulligan, as another ping pong game breaks out five feet away. “There’s nine games left. Nobody’s ever won anything winning seven games. So the teams that are 7-0, that’s never got them a Super Bowl or nothing. It’s a long season.”

I personally respect Mulligans collection of blocking tight end rings, and a good game of ping pong after a week off is better than that crap working at football stuff we all know doesn't work anyway.

No crisis whatever, Rex has everything running Rexily Rexish and the lads are good with it. I feel much better since it's grooving along at 3-4 with a 3 game home losing streak that pretty much tells you everything is just dandy and nothing to be concerned about when you're having fun and your coach is a colorful bud.

This is woeful.

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/11/07/in-rex-they-trust-but-is-trust-enough-to-save-the-bills-season/

BertSquirtgum
11-07-2015, 11:05 PM
When should I make the fire Rex Ryan thread?

Novacane
11-08-2015, 04:16 AM
Just shut up and win!

Night Train
11-08-2015, 06:24 AM
The Bills depended on a precious few skill players to carry them and they are all hurt. Then the D cannot make plays in crunch time.

Therefore, they lose.

I didn't need any beat reporter or zoner to tell me that.

justasportsfan
11-08-2015, 07:21 AM
Difference in cultures:

Bills: it's not crisis mode. There's still a chance we can break years of not making playoffs.

Rex: No worries guys, this team is on schedule to continue to be the pats' b^#€4 and I'm on schedule to kiss BB sb rings. I got this.

Patriots: were in crisis mode. We want to go undefeated and win the superbowl and stick it to those who call us cheaters.

Bellicheat : My goal is still to be the best that ever !

Cleve
11-08-2015, 08:49 AM
When should I make the fire Rex Ryan thread?

Definitely if the Bills lose today - to me that would be unthinkable.