PDA

View Full Version : I can't prove this but in my opinion...

kscdogbillsfan1221
11-08-2015, 04:54 PM
If Tyrod Taylor starts the last two games, the Bills go 1 and 1. I know he's not a world beater but there's no way they lose to the Jaguars if he starts

now mr pink and others will say 'tyrods line vs the patriots was just as pathetic as ej vs the jags'

you would be correct. However the major difference is.....
the patriots are arguably the greatest dynasty In the history of professional football and the jags..... Well they aren't.

Once again.. I'm not rah rah for Tyrod nor do I think he's the future but I think we are 5 and 3 with him at the helm

thoughts?!

Ed
11-08-2015, 04:56 PM
I would agree about the Jags game. There's no way the Jags score 27 points in the 2nd quarter if Tyrod is starting.

MillsapsBillsFan
11-08-2015, 05:02 PM
My thought is that those games already happened so its time to move on. Would we have gone 1 and 1? Maybe. But it doesn't matter, gotta win what we can going forward

The Jokeman
11-08-2015, 05:21 PM
If Tyrod Taylor starts the last two games, the Bills go 1 and 1. I know he's not a world beater but there's no way they lose to the Jaguars if he starts

now mr pink and others will say 'tyrods line vs the patriots was just as pathetic as ej vs the jags'

you would be correct. However the major difference is.....
the patriots are arguably the greatest dynasty In the history of professional football and the jags..... Well they aren't.

Once again.. I'm not rah rah for Tyrod nor do I think he's the future but I think we are 5 and 3 with him at the helm

thoughts?!

My thoughts are we need to look forward not behind.

sudzy
11-08-2015, 05:26 PM
I would agree about the Jags game. There's no way the Jags score 27 points in the 2nd quarter if Tyrod is starting.

Especially when EJ scored 2 TDs for the Jags and had an assist on a 3rd.

YardRat
11-08-2015, 05:29 PM
We are who we think we are....and that's 4-4.

Novacane
11-08-2015, 06:28 PM
It's obvious EJ threw away the Jags game. Just have to move on and pray Tyrod stays healthy the rest of the way.

BertSquirtgum
11-08-2015, 06:34 PM
No way they would have lost if Tyrod started instead of EJ against the Jaguars.

Goobylal
11-08-2015, 08:19 PM
I'd agree they'd have gone 1-1. Then again, had the defense prevented that game-winning TD drive at the end of the Jags game...

Victor7
11-09-2015, 10:52 AM
Not only we would've won. We probably would've destroyed the Jags like god intended us too.

But whatever. Lets all just pray that TT stays healthy.

And that's more fear of EJ Manuel than a Taylor endorsement btw.