PDA

View Full Version : I hope you guys & gals enjoyed the Fish Fry yesterday

Jaydog57
11-09-2015, 10:54 AM
I had to work, and couldn't catch the last half of the game. I thought we were hanging in there for a while, but your Bills took care of that. Good game. I hope brooms are on sale up in Buffalo after the sweep. :peace:

Skooby
11-09-2015, 11:10 AM
Classy guy.

Mr. Miyagi
11-09-2015, 11:19 AM
All this time I had no idea Jaydog was a stinky fish fan.

The last buffalo fan
11-09-2015, 11:57 AM
All this time I had no idea Jaydog was a stinky fish fan.

That's a soccer team, right?

justasportsfan
11-09-2015, 12:30 PM
the fish was very bland and tasted like tilapia

Mace
11-09-2015, 04:04 PM
I had to work, and couldn't catch the last half of the game. I thought we were hanging in there for a while, but your Bills took care of that. Good game. I hope brooms are on sale up in Buffalo after the sweep. :peace:

Honestly think the Fins are only a coaching staff from being a good team. Clock mismanagement and lack of urgency hurt them a lot, could have given them a TD before the half, and accepting that penalty instead of holding us to a field goal, were decisive, imho. The safety was peculiar.

Tannehill looks like a pretty good QB, who hasn't been taught well, to me, the defense looks like it has good players and no direction.

I really hope Schwartz doesn't end up there.

Meathead
11-09-2015, 04:24 PM
the fish got hosed a couple times, the biggest on sammys td when suh was massively held like a mofo. but really youre not going to win many games when you give up a thousand yards rushing

trapezeus
11-09-2015, 04:26 PM
Jaydog is the ideal opposition poster.

Luisito23
11-09-2015, 04:28 PM
Classy guy.

He's about as classiest as it gets, definitely my favorite fin fan here.

Albany,n.y.
11-09-2015, 04:29 PM
I have to admit-I was more excited watching yesterday's game as I have in many years for a game I didn't attend.

In better times, I was always the loudest fan in whatever facility I watched a Bills game on a satellite feed. It comes from having attended over 250 Bills games in person-I act like I'm in the stadium even when I'm not. Yesterday I was at Albany's Clubhouse Racebook and every time the Bills did something I'd scream out so loud at least half the place would turn & stare at me, trying to figure out what I was yelling about. I think the last time I got this loud when not at the stadium (mostly Buffalo but also road games in NY & NE) was when we had the great start in 2008 & I was at a sports bar jolting the customers with my cheers.

YardRat
11-09-2015, 04:32 PM
It's always good when you can enjoy a decent fish fry.

the fish got hosed a couple times, the biggest on sammys td when suh was massively held like a mofo. but really youre not going to win many games when you give up a thousand yards rushing

Considering how many time Hughes was out-right mugged all day (there must have been a half-dozen plays where he was literally getting hugged from behind...wouldn't blame him a bit for *****ing about Fox not following common courtesy and giving him a reach-around) I'm not going to ***** too much.

Ingtar33
11-09-2015, 05:05 PM
the fish was very bland and tasted like tilapia

ugh. i don't know how anyone can eat Tilapia. there is just something so wrong about that non-flavor.

bleve
11-09-2015, 05:39 PM
ugh. i don't know how anyone can eat Tilapia. there is just something so wrong about that non-flavor.

Try pairing it with Kale, and a nice Pinot Grigio

:puke:

Mike13
11-09-2015, 05:43 PM
Talapia tastes like fish covered in sand.

Oh and good game I guess.

#BlowforBosa

Meathead
11-10-2015, 05:44 AM
lightly breaded tilapia is delicious

which ironically is the same way i would prepare jaydog

Topas
11-10-2015, 05:52 AM
lightly breaded tilapia is delicious

which ironically is the same way i would prepare jaydog

Really? I would prefer him with some fava beans and a nice chianti...

HHURRICANE
11-10-2015, 06:12 AM
Tilapia is the most exported fish in the world...by China.

Never eat that ****. It's not even the fishes real name.