PDA

View Full Version : Rex on Fitz

justasportsfan
11-10-2015, 05:47 PM
Rex: "Right now, the thing that's disappointing to me is that beard. He's not a real handsome kid"

Says the idiot with man breasts.

Oh and Fitz's reply " that's alright. I got 5 kids. So somethings working"

No wonder why he's Bellicheat's beyotch. Hes a clown who still acts like a child.

Mace
11-10-2015, 05:55 PM
There's just something wrong with the guy. Anyone can see a beard changes Fitz from peculiar mushroom head paying for dates to aesthetic peanut head with 5 kids and a lovely wife with some great feet.

Turf
11-10-2015, 09:37 PM
Sigh. Your honor, regrettably, I rest my case. Rex wants to be a media buffoon, not a head coach.

Night Train
11-11-2015, 04:21 AM
Sammy blurts crap out on twitter. Rex clowns around during useless media pressers.

That these things bother some is laughable.

casdhf
11-11-2015, 04:35 AM
Who gives a ****. BB called Big Ben fat. Where is the thread on that?

feldspar
11-11-2015, 04:48 AM
Sammy blurts crap out on twitter. Rex clowns around during useless media pressers.

Right. Who cares about the media, like it has to be life-and-death serious? The guy can't have a little fun? He also complimented the hell out of Fitzy.

Who here HASN'T mocked old Fitzy's beard, or given a good-natured jab at it? Especially when it got ridiculously long, making him resemble an old-time sea captain who just spent nine months on the water gearing his vessel?

I'm pretty sure everyone is going to make it through this unscathed.

justasportsfan
11-11-2015, 06:32 AM
I don't mind if anyone talks like an idiot if he's earned his way to talk like an idiot. Rex hasn't earned anything. It's very rare that you will hear BB talk smack but he's earned the right to talk smack.

The next thing is, if your personality does not affect the way your players in a negative way then feel free to do so.

My guess is, Watkins would not have tweeted what he did if he didn't learn that from Rex.

gebobs
11-11-2015, 08:25 AM
Maybe it's just me but I pine for the days when we had a head coach who always had the utmost respect for his opponents as he deftly and sincerely complimented them. Can you imagine Levy, days before a big game with Miami, joking about Marino's tan and saying he would look more at home on the set of Baywatch than under center? Sorry, I guess I'm just old school like that. There's no room for stand up guys like that anymore with their silly fight songs and pointy-headed intellectualism.

Ingtar33
11-11-2015, 08:29 AM

well big ben is a little porky. probably could stand to lose a few pounds. he's not the only nfl QB i could say that about though (cam newton probably could probably stand to loose a few pounds as well).

feldspar
11-11-2015, 08:40 AM
Maybe it's just me but I pine for the days when we had a head coach who always had the utmost respect for his opponents as he deftly and sincerely complimented them. Can you imagine Levy, days before a big game with Miami, joking about Marino's tan and saying he would look more at home on the set of Baywatch than under center? Sorry, I guess I'm just old school like that. There's no room for stand up guys like that anymore with their silly fight songs and pointy-headed intellectualism.

If you want to talk about respect, I've never respected anybody that can't take a joke or laugh at themselves. Stone-cold reality is just not a lovely place. I prefer some color. That's where you find friends.

There is no way in hell Rex disrespected Fitzy here, especially if you get past the sound-byte and listen to everything else that was said.

Hugs and kisses are just fine, but let's not all turn gay on each other.

gebobs
11-11-2015, 08:59 AM
If you want to talk about respect, I've never respected anybody that can't take a joke or laugh at themselves. Stone-cold reality is just not a lovely place. I prefer some color. That's where you find friends.

There is no way in hell Rex disrespected Fitzy here, especially if you get past the sound-byte and listen to everything else that was said.

Hugs and kisses are just fine, but let's not all turn gay on each other.
I stand corrected. Marv Levy was gay, humorless, and without any color. No doubt, at his best, he was half the coach Ryan is on a bad day.

Victor7
11-11-2015, 09:50 AM
He was being funny and nothing more. No disrespect. He also praised Fitz quite a lot if you heard the whole thing

This is the very definition of a non issue.

- - - Updated - - -

He was being funny and nothing more. No disrespect. He also praised Fitz quite a lot if you heard the whole thing

This is the very definition of a non issue.

feldspar
11-11-2015, 10:09 AM
I stand corrected. Marv Levy was gay, humorless, and without any color. No doubt, at his best, he was half the coach Ryan is on a bad day.

Marv Levy was Marv Levy.

The rest of us aren't Marvel Levy.

It also helps to express yourself when you have a master's degree in English from Harvard, like Marv Levy did. Fitz had majored in economics at Harvard too, which may explain how he was able to steal the Bills' money...joke.

There is no Harvard school for personality though, is there? Some people like to joke around more than others by nature. No? I haven't seen Rex actually disrespect anybody...of course, I haven't seen everything he's ever done, either.

gebobs
11-11-2015, 10:40 AM
Marv Levy was Marv Levy.

The rest of us aren't Marvel Levy.

It also helps to express yourself when you have a master's degree in English from Harvard, like Marv Levy did. Fitz had majored in economics at Harvard too, which may explain how he was able to steal the Bills' money...joke.

There is no Harvard school for personality though, is there? Some people like to joke around more than others by nature. No? I haven't seen Rex actually disrespect anybody...of course, I haven't seen everything he's ever done, either.

I have no illusions about Marv as a coach. He got schooled four straight and that ain't no lie. But he was a class act and, despite the annual Super Bowl beat downs, deserving of his place in the Hall.

Rex...he's colorful, he's a clown, and That's Entertainment. But he's not much of a coach. Personally, I think he's just the amusing flip side of Chan Gailey. Bills fans deserve better.

Enjoy the fun pressers. They end on January 3rd.

Oaf
11-11-2015, 11:22 AM
My guess is, Watkins would not have tweeted what he did if he didn't learn that from Rex.

Seriously, justa? :scratch:

Buffalogic
11-11-2015, 12:53 PM
Justa you talk like an idiot almost on a daily basis with your endless rex hating comments in every thread. Nobody cares that you hate him. You can shut up now, we get it.

justasportsfan
11-11-2015, 01:30 PM
Justa you talk like an idiot almost on a daily basis with your endless rex hating comments in every thread. Nobody cares that you hate him. You can shut up now, we get it.

yikes. Didn't mean to get your panties in a bunch. The only way you can shut anyone up is to not click on their threads or put them on ignore. If you don't that's on you. Otherwise, you need to understand what a mb/forum is all about.

OpIv37
11-11-2015, 01:41 PM

Sammy didn't just blurt out. He trashed the people who support him in a manner that belittled them. Now, like I said before, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt because it was a one time thing and it came at a moment of frustration, but it's easy to see why people were upset about the elitism and arrogance in his post, especially in a working class town like Buffalo.

And Rex is constantly doing and saying insulting things to get under peoples' skin, and it almost always backfires by giving them additional motivation against his teams. He comes off as an attention whore, trying to make everything about him. His return to NJ as a coach of another team isn't enough attenrion- he has to make IK a captain and insult their QB's physical appearance. It's just immature and pointless.

Buffalogic
11-11-2015, 02:46 PM
yikes. Didn't mean to get your panties in a bunch. The only way you can shut anyone up is to not click on their threads or put them on ignore. If you don't that's on you. Otherwise, you need to understand what a mb/forum is all about.

It's not about you crying about the same thing regardless of the thread topic, even though that's what you are turning it into. Tired of hearing this broken record.

gebobs
11-11-2015, 03:14 PM
I'm with him. My broken record has several tracks. Ryan, Marrone, Gailey, Jauron,..., Harvey Johnson, John Rauch, Harvey Johnson one more time! Yee haw!

BrianCarr
11-11-2015, 03:16 PM
HaHaHa. The media fueled NFL loves this stuff.

It's just showbiz, folks and another example of a league in decline. Maybe they need Vince McMahon as the next commissioner.

LVGrown
11-11-2015, 03:27 PM
I am still on the Rex wagon, the only time I've truly wanted to punch him this season was when he said, "Dion Lewis who?" I knew then and there he would dominate us and he did.

I appreciate his antics.

swiper
11-11-2015, 03:48 PM
Rex Ryan has been an idiot since birth. Just like his father. I'm embarrassed, as a lifelong Bills fan, that my team hired this loser.

Mace
11-11-2015, 04:03 PM
If you want to talk about respect, I've never respected anybody that can't take a joke or laugh at themselves. Stone-cold reality is just not a lovely place. I prefer some color.

Well, I can take a joke and often make them at my own expense or set myself up for others to, and sure, stone cold reality is gray, and I prefer some color too. I'm like gebobs though, I prefer taking care of business types as coaches. I don't think it would bother anyone much if we were 7-1 or 6-2, and it would be a lot more amusing to me as well.

The players like him. So what ? The players liked Jauron too. Plenty of successful teams that don't have head coaches clowning bizarrely. Is it working ? At 4-4 with all these penalties so far and the defensive performance to date, I'd say it remains to be seen. Fair enough some are amused, just as fair some aren't.

Speaking of Jauron. I despised him and his undead emotionless gibberish, I know Vic did too, I don't think either of us would have cared if we had a very good football team. I didn't really like Levy personality wise with his deadpan scholar approach, too dry, but loved it when he went crazy on the sidelines throwing his headset out of character and spitting and yelling, THAT had motivational impact imho. I mostly didn't really pay attention to what I thought of Levy beyond the results of his team, and after not liking him from the start, became very happy to have him for his tcb approach.

Even the happy funsters out there know there's a time and a place and fine, and have been aggravated when someone takes it too far, and we've all experienced that. "Haha, ok, knock it off...we have stuff to do.....ok knock it off....KNOCK IT OFF (stream of cursing)."

I'd be a lot more agreeable to Ryan hyukking it up and acting weird after more than one successful game. If he gets us into the playoffs he can appear dressed as baby new year with an oversized lollipop and dance an irish jig if he wants, and I'd laugh. But if he does it at his post season presser after we finished 7-9 I won't be amused.

Just win football games and look proficient at it for now. Dork around later, imho.

sudzy
11-11-2015, 05:14 PM

On the Patriots message board

justasportsfan
11-11-2015, 05:39 PM
It's not about you crying about the same thing regardless of the thread topic, even though that's what you are turning it into. Tired of hearing this broken record.
Everytime Rex acts.like a.child instead of a Professional, I'll call him on it. I don't care if you think it's a broken record even though he's the one who keeps doing one stupid thing after another. You can simply put me on ignore.

YardRat
11-11-2015, 05:40 PM
http://static.planetminecraft.com/files/resource_media/screenshot/1242/LOTR_King072JohnRhys-Davies_3866384_lrg.jpg

DynaPaul
11-11-2015, 05:53 PM
Jamarcus Russell.

BleedinGreenNC
11-11-2015, 06:26 PM
I am still on the Rex wagon, the only time I've truly wanted to punch him this season was when he said, "Dion Lewis who?" I knew then and there he would dominate us and he did.

I appreciate his antics.

Revisit this in 3 years when he is doing the same thing and producing nothing.

Mace
11-11-2015, 07:25 PM
Revisit this in 3 years when he is doing the same thing and producing nothing.

Oh I really don't want to. I'm getting older and this is already getting old.