PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Question

LVGrown
11-11-2015, 03:12 PM
I am in a 12 team, money league. $500 purse to first place. The league is split into 4 divisions and I am currently leading my division and tied for 2nd overall.

Starting offense is as follows:

QB: Carson Palmer
RB: LeSean McCoy
RB: Charcandrick West
WR: Randall Cobb
WR: Jarvis Landry
TE: Greg Olsen
RWT: ???

My options for RWT are:
Karlos Williams
Brandon Bolden
CJ Spiller
Calvin Johnson (what a disappointment!)
Heath Miller

I have a tough match up and will need every point possible. Who would you guys put in that last starter position, do you switch anyone else around? Would appreciate any feedback.

Boomstick
11-11-2015, 03:32 PM
I'd say between Karlos Williams and Bolden. I really believe either could be huge.

ICRockets
11-11-2015, 03:43 PM
I'd say Karlos, but be sure to follow whether or not Shady is going to play. If he's not, make sure Karlos is starting at HB for him. That way your flex remains open instead of an HB slot being the one that's open. Otherwise you're stuck going with Bolden/Spiller, and Megatron/Miller aren't even options.

YardRat
11-11-2015, 05:13 PM
I live in New York, so helping you out now basically makes me an accessory to a crime. Sorry.

LVGrown
11-11-2015, 07:08 PM
Haha, its NFL.com ... you are safe.

Jaybird
11-11-2015, 07:15 PM
lions will be down early... i would go with calvin.

The Jokeman
11-12-2015, 04:26 AM
I am in a 12 team, money league. $500 purse to first place. The league is split into 4 divisions and I am currently leading my division and tied for 2nd overall.

Starting offense is as follows:

QB: Carson Palmer
RB: LeSean McCoy
RB: Charcandrick West
WR: Randall Cobb
WR: Jarvis Landry
TE: Greg Olsen
RWT: ???

My options for RWT are:
Karlos Williams
Brandon Bolden
CJ Spiller
Calvin Johnson (what a disappointment!)
Heath Miller

I have a tough match up and will need every point possible. Who would you guys put in that last starter position, do you switch anyone else around? Would appreciate any feedback.

To me you have to decide between Karlos Williams and Megatron. I didn't see you mention it's a PPR League which makes it that much tougher of a choice. It's also debatable if Karlos is TD dependent on scoring.

Ultimately fantasy football is an opportunity/numbers game and I lead torward Megatron as think he'll get more chances, isn't playing a superior defense and is a better player.

Meathead
11-12-2015, 05:55 AM
a set of identical triplets, a midget nun, and a shetland pony

oh you mean football fantasy

mightysimi
11-12-2015, 09:03 AM
Karlos scores TDs and it is all about TDs