• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Meathead
    Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
    • Jul 2002

Buffalo Bills' offense poised to make serious noise

The Buffalo Bills were expected to emerge as legitimate contenders in the AFC behind a stifling defense and high-powered offense featuring explosive playmakers on the perimeter. While the D is having a tough time finding its identity, the offense is beginning to round into form, now that creative coordinator Greg Roman finally has a full complement of weapons at his disposal -- and just in time for this week's showdown with the Jets on "Thursday Night Football".

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

as long as that noise isnt sucking wind cough tennessee hack
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community
  • Swiper
    Legendary Zoner
    • Sep 2010

Re: Buffalo Bills' offense poised to make serious noise

Boy. You beat the rudderless Dolphins and the Super Bowl Bill prognosticators come right out.

Comment

• trapezeus
      Legendary Zoner
      • Oct 2004

Cool article with the embedded swipe all22 camera examples

swiper do you expect Nfl.com to say they have a stinker if a game on their network? Or do you think they'll market the positive aspects. Everyone gives op a hard time but he has thoughtful input. You're just posting the same thought over and over. We get it you don't like the bills

Comment

• gebobs
        One Bills Drive, Georgia - 871 miles south of Orchard Park
        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by trapezeus View Post
        Cool article with the embedded swipe all22 camera examples
        Oooooh....I love the swipey thing! I've never seen that before. So many times when I'm watching a video, I want to go back and see something and when I tick back the scroll it freezes and dies.
        Lehner's history. He just doesn't know it yet.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
          Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Swiper View Post
          Boy. You beat the rudderless Dolphins and the Super Bowl Bill prognosticators come right out.
          I normally dislike these negative nancies but I'm very concerned about being over confident. It's killed us time and time again.

Keep it on the down low and humbled and let us surprise people.

Comment

• trapezeus
            Legendary Zoner
            • Oct 2004

How is overconfidence? It was an article written on the team. It didn't have quotes.

It was just a pr piece to promote the game for people who aren't fans of either team and to have a reason to watch Thursday football.

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by trapezeus View Post
              How is overconfidence? It was an article written on the team. It didn't have quotes.

It was just a pr piece to promote the game for people who aren't fans of either team and to have a reason to watch Thursday football.
              Yeah but you've been a Bills fan for a long time.... Nationally televised game, playoff implications, coach trying to stick it to his former team, positive national attention. These are the conditions under which the Bills invariably wither and die.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Bill Cody
                • Sep 2004

This is a must win game. If we lose I don't want to hear nuthin from nobody.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                  Yeah but you've been a Bills fan for a long time.... Nationally televised game, playoff implications, coach trying to stick it to his former team, positive national attention. These are the conditions under which the Bills invariably wither and die.
                  It has the makings of punch to the nuts number four hundred and something doesn't it

Comment

Working...
                  X