PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Bills' offense poised to make serious noise

Meathead
11-12-2015, 03:16 AM
The Buffalo Bills were expected to emerge as legitimate contenders in the AFC behind a stifling defense and high-powered offense featuring explosive playmakers on the perimeter. While the D is having a tough time finding its identity, the offense is beginning to round into form, now that creative coordinator Greg Roman finally has a full complement of weapons at his disposal -- and just in time for this week's showdown with the Jets on "Thursday Night Football".

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000577526/article/tyrod-taylor-buffalo-bills-offense-poised-to-make-serious-noise

as long as that noise isnt sucking wind cough tennessee hack

swiper
11-12-2015, 03:39 AM
Boy. You beat the rudderless Dolphins and the Super Bowl Bill prognosticators come right out.

trapezeus
11-12-2015, 06:33 AM
Cool article with the embedded swipe all22 camera examples

swiper do you expect Nfl.com to say they have a stinker if a game on their network? Or do you think they'll market the positive aspects. Everyone gives op a hard time but he has thoughtful input. You're just posting the same thought over and over. We get it you don't like the bills

gebobs
11-12-2015, 09:13 AM
Cool article with the embedded swipe all22 camera examples
Oooooh....I love the swipey thing! I've never seen that before. So many times when I'm watching a video, I want to go back and see something and when I tick back the scroll it freezes and dies.

Mr. Miyagi
11-12-2015, 09:30 AM
Boy. You beat the rudderless Dolphins and the Super Bowl Bill prognosticators come right out.
I normally dislike these negative nancies but I'm very concerned about being over confident. It's killed us time and time again.

Keep it on the down low and humbled and let us surprise people.

trapezeus
11-12-2015, 10:30 AM
How is overconfidence? It was an article written on the team. It didn't have quotes.

It was just a pr piece to promote the game for people who aren't fans of either team and to have a reason to watch Thursday football.

OpIv37
11-12-2015, 10:32 AM
How is overconfidence? It was an article written on the team. It didn't have quotes.

It was just a pr piece to promote the game for people who aren't fans of either team and to have a reason to watch Thursday football.

Yeah but you've been a Bills fan for a long time.... Nationally televised game, playoff implications, coach trying to stick it to his former team, positive national attention. These are the conditions under which the Bills invariably wither and die.

Bill Cody
11-12-2015, 10:48 AM
This is a must win game. If we lose I don't want to hear nuthin from nobody.

Forward_Lateral
11-12-2015, 11:19 AM
Yeah but you've been a Bills fan for a long time.... Nationally televised game, playoff implications, coach trying to stick it to his former team, positive national attention. These are the conditions under which the Bills invariably wither and die.

It has the makings of punch to the nuts number four hundred and something doesn't it