PDA

View Full Version : Would the Bills Getting Blown Out Tonight Mean the Rex Honeymoon is Over?

SpikedLemonade
11-12-2015, 01:18 PM
Seems to me that the most pressure on tonight's game is not on the Jets or the Bills but rather on Rex personally.

GOD forbid we get blown out tonight since Rex will look like a national clown.

I guess he has brought that pressure upon himself but I hope this team comes through for him tonight.

BidsJr
11-12-2015, 01:31 PM
Not gonna happen.

Bills 38 Jets 13

OpIv37
11-12-2015, 01:38 PM
Win/lose, Jets/Bills... Ryan has always made sure he looks like a national clown.

I'll deal with it if the team wins. I won't if the team loses.

Albany,n.y.
11-12-2015, 02:23 PM
Seems to me that the most pressure on tonight's game is not on the Jets or the Bills but rather on Rex personally.

I guess he has brought that pressure upon himself but I hope this team comes through for him tonight.

That's a clown question bro.

IlluminatusUIUC
11-12-2015, 02:27 PM
What honeymoon? People were already calling for his firing weeks ago.

Ingtar33
11-12-2015, 02:34 PM

well road teams in Thursday night games typically get blown out in the NFL, even vastly superior road teams have a tough time on Thursday night.

MillsapsBillsFan
11-12-2015, 02:36 PM
I think the honeymoon has been over for a few weeks now.

Bill Cody
11-12-2015, 03:11 PM
well road teams in Thursday night games typically get blown out in the NFL, even vastly superior road teams have a tough time on Thursday night.

that's good so at least it won't be Rex's fault, can't have that

Victor7
11-12-2015, 03:25 PM
Honeymoon's been over for some weeks now.

The way the defense is playing well below expectations being the main reason.

Losing to the Jaguars the detonator.

I haven seen more Rex detractors than supporters both here and on the board the past month.

Night Train
11-12-2015, 03:37 PM
Honeymoon's been over for some weeks now.

The way the defense is playing well below expectations being the main reason.

Losing to the Jaguars the detonator.

I haven seen more Rex detractors than supporters both here and on the board the past month.

http://www.pilotonline.com/sports/columnist/bob-molinaro/sports-biggest-divas-are-fans-who-flood-team-message-boards/article_7a3b4d88-0a4e-59de-9035-45bb00d05bcb.html

Victor7
11-12-2015, 03:45 PM
http://www.pilotonline.com/sports/columnist/bob-molinaro/sports-biggest-divas-are-fans-who-flood-team-message-boards/article_7a3b4d88-0a4e-59de-9035-45bb00d05bcb.html

What a waste of time that was

Night Train
11-12-2015, 03:53 PM
What a waste of time that was

Hit home ?

Mace
11-12-2015, 05:18 PM

Well, I think if they lose I'll lose all patience with anyone defending his goofy weirdness. If they win I lower myself to a simmer for a while longer until they either douse my aggravation or make it a greasefire.

I want them to win, really I do, I want to be more hopeful about them and go back to daydreaming about playoffs and glory.

I don't think Ryan feels any pressure whatever, he's thinking up shenanigans. Team is another story. If you really think about it, he's building a response where they actually have more pressure to succeed for him. He's passive aggressive. Thing is, I don't think this is a clutch team without a simple steadying hand at the helm. They went 9-7 under Marrone, had a borderline great D under Schwartz, I think all they needed was rock solid calm competence to get over the top, not an emotional rollercoaster.

Anyway, I hope they come through for us tonight. Rex has his own fortress of Rexism he can heal in if he needs any, which I doubt he will, because he's in his own world.

YardRat
11-12-2015, 05:21 PM
"Honeymoon? Honeymoon!?!"

http://www.bleachernation.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/jim-mora-playoffs.jpg

Night Train
11-12-2015, 09:21 PM
:assclown:

Joe Fo Sho
11-12-2015, 09:21 PM
THE HONEYMOON CONTINUES!!!

Mace
11-12-2015, 09:31 PM
Ok, I'm still up, besides wetting myself in fear several times I never thought this game was in doubt, and I scoff at the naysayers including myself for their lack of vision.

trapezeus
11-12-2015, 09:45 PM

let us know when you eat crow, hater

BuffaloRedleg
11-12-2015, 09:46 PM
What honeymoon? People were already calling for his firing weeks ago.

As always, well said.

psubills62
11-12-2015, 09:48 PM
So clearly the win means we're an awesome team.

Ingtar33
11-13-2015, 12:18 AM
So clearly the win means we're an awesome team.

I always thought we were a better team then the jets. i just felt this game had loss written all over it due to being a road thursday night game (and how bad road teams do in those games). They looked alright tonight. That effort would get us blown out by the pats but it was good enough against a slightly above average jets team.

IlluminatusUIUC
11-13-2015, 05:16 AM

Roman's offense seems to have a lot, and I mean a lot, of late shifts and motion. A few of the times it was clearly Tyrod not communicating the call fast enough, and a few of the times it seemed clear that he couldn't get everybody through all their various pre-snap shuffles quickly enough.

psubills62
11-13-2015, 11:31 AM
I always thought we were a better team then the jets. i just felt this game had loss written all over it due to being a road thursday night game (and how bad road teams do in those games). They looked alright tonight. That effort would get us blown out by the pats but it was good enough against a slightly above average jets team.
Was tongue in cheek. But I am definitely glad to get a road win, no matter when it is during the week.