Would the Bills Getting Blown Out Tonight Mean the Rex Honeymoon is Over?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Haile SpikedLemonade
    • Jun 2024

Would the Bills Getting Blown Out Tonight Mean the Rex Honeymoon is Over?

Seems to me that the most pressure on tonight's game is not on the Jets or the Bills but rather on Rex personally.

GOD forbid we get blown out tonight since Rex will look like a national clown.

I guess he has brought that pressure upon himself but I hope this team comes through for him tonight.
  • BidsJr
    • Sep 2002

Re: Would the Bills Getting Blown Out Tonight Mean the Rex Honeymoon is Over?

Not gonna happen.

Bills 38 Jets 13
    "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Win/lose, Jets/Bills... Ryan has always made sure he looks like a national clown.

I'll deal with it if the team wins. I won't if the team loses.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Albany,n.y.
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SpikedLemonade View Post
        Seems to me that the most pressure on tonight's game is not on the Jets or the Bills but rather on Rex personally.

I guess he has brought that pressure upon himself but I hope this team comes through for him tonight.
        That's a clown question bro.

Comment

• IlluminatusUIUC
          • Sep 2012

What honeymoon? People were already calling for his firing weeks ago.

Billszone 2013 Prediction Contest winner!

Comment

• Ingtar33
            Dances With Buffaloes
            • Sep 2002

well road teams in Thursday night games typically get blown out in the NFL, even vastly superior road teams have a tough time on Thursday night.
            My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• MillsapsBillsFan
              • Mar 2015

I think the honeymoon has been over for a few weeks now.

Comment

• Bill Cody
                • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Ingtar33 View Post
                well road teams in Thursday night games typically get blown out in the NFL, even vastly superior road teams have a tough time on Thursday night.
                that's good so at least it won't be Rex's fault, can't have that

Comment

• Victor7
                  • Jul 2013

Honeymoon's been over for some weeks now.

The way the defense is playing well below expectations being the main reason.

Losing to the Jaguars the detonator.

I haven seen more Rex detractors than supporters both here and on the board the past month.

Comment

• Night Train
                    Retired - On Several Levels
                    • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Victor7 View Post
                    Honeymoon's been over for some weeks now.

The way the defense is playing well below expectations being the main reason.

Losing to the Jaguars the detonator.

I haven seen more Rex detractors than supporters both here and on the board the past month.

Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Victor7
                      • Jul 2013

What a waste of time that was

Comment

• Night Train
                        • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Victor7 View Post
                        What a waste of time that was
                        Hit home ?
                        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Mace
                          Haha...yeah you think so ?
                          • Mar 2013

Well, I think if they lose I'll lose all patience with anyone defending his goofy weirdness. If they win I lower myself to a simmer for a while longer until they either douse my aggravation or make it a greasefire.

I want them to win, really I do, I want to be more hopeful about them and go back to daydreaming about playoffs and glory.

I don't think Ryan feels any pressure whatever, he's thinking up shenanigans. Team is another story. If you really think about it, he's building a response where they actually have more pressure to succeed for him. He's passive aggressive. Thing is, I don't think this is a clutch team without a simple steadying hand at the helm. They went 9-7 under Marrone, had a borderline great D under Schwartz, I think all they needed was rock solid calm competence to get over the top, not an emotional rollercoaster.

Anyway, I hope they come through for us tonight. Rex has his own fortress of Rexism he can heal in if he needs any, which I doubt he will, because he's in his own world.

Comment

• YardRat
                            Well, lookie here...
                            • Dec 2004

"Honeymoon? Honeymoon!?!"

YardRat Wall of Fame
                            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Night Train
                              • Jul 2005

Comment

Working...
                              X