Albany,n.y.
11-12-2015, 04:54 PM
EJ may never play another down in Buffalo

SpikedLemonade
11-12-2015, 04:55 PM
So if TT gets hurt....

SpikedLemonade
11-12-2015, 04:55 PM
Ah poop. I started a thread at the same time.

Albany,n.y.
11-12-2015, 04:59 PM
Inactives tonight:
Mario Butler DB Inactive
Stefan Charles DT Inactive
Gabe Ikard C Inactive
Randell Johnson OLB Inactive
Cyrus Kouandjio T Inactive
EJ Manuel QB Inactive
Kyle Williams DT Inactive

YardRat
11-12-2015, 04:59 PM
Merged.

Hopefully JJohnson never has to play a down for Buffalo either.

starrymessenger
11-12-2015, 05:10 PM

Agree. Healthy scratch. Wow.

BillsImpossible
11-12-2015, 05:11 PM
Who's going to be in charge of the headset batteries?

Uncle Jesse
11-12-2015, 05:13 PM

Yeah, he's probably taken his last snap as a Buffalo Bill.

k-oneputt
11-12-2015, 05:16 PM
There's no probably's about it.
A healthy scratch for Josh Johnson ?!?!

Scumbag College
11-12-2015, 05:16 PM
Pretty thin at DT too vs. a team that likes to run almost as much as we do. Dareus, Bryant, and Carrington.

YardRat
11-12-2015, 05:29 PM
Pretty thin at DT too vs. a team that likes to run almost as much as we do. Dareus, Bryant, and Carrington.

Yeah seeing Charles on the list was a little bit of a surprise. He's not on the injury report.

http://www.nfl.com/injuries

Victor7
11-12-2015, 05:49 PM
Josh Jonson was signed on October 13. So it took him one month to pass EJ on the depth chart. lol

I am convinced EJ was getting cut. Rex and Roman wanted no part of the unmitigated disaster that he is. ****ing Whaley forced him down their throats. Thanks Doug. That Jacksonville game was very winnable with Cassell, but nooooooooooo you had to shove your guy you *****.

streetkings01
11-12-2015, 05:53 PM
Josh Jonson was signed on October 13. So it took him one month to pass EJ on the depth chart. lol

I am convinced EJ was getting cut. Rex and Roman wanted no part of the unmitigated disaster that he is. ****ing Whaley forced him down their throats. Thanks Doug. That Jacksonville game was very winnable with Cassell, but nooooooooooo you had to shove your guy you *****.Cassel is currently 0-3 as the Cowboys starter and passed for under 100 yards in one of those games. He's on par with EJ

Skooby
11-12-2015, 06:53 PM
He's been done.

Aggie
11-12-2015, 06:56 PM
Not surprised at all. EJ is terrible.

WagonCircler
11-12-2015, 07:24 PM
He may have started as a healthy scratch, but he's not now.

Butthurt is a real injury.

Night Train
11-12-2015, 07:44 PM
Wasn't going to risk him possibly tanking another game, especially this game.

DynaPaul
11-12-2015, 08:43 PM
That was the death knell right there. He won't be on the team next year. Nice kid but not starting QB material and it's not because anyone screwed up his development.

YardRat
11-12-2015, 09:41 PM
Ryan in the post game presser-"EJ Manuel is our back-up QB, and he's going to be."

TacklingDummy
11-12-2015, 09:45 PM
That was the death knell right there. He won't be on the team next year. Nice kid but not starting QB material and it's not because anyone screwed up his development.

That's the Bills for you.

Robosack, Losman, Edwards, Manuel, Tyrod, all nice kids, just crap Quartrbacks.

stuckincincy
11-12-2015, 09:46 PM
Ryan in the post game presser-"EJ Manuel is our back-up QB, and he's going to be."

That settles Manual's fate, then. What a dumb thing to say during a season, with games to play. You save that talk for the off-season...

direbills
11-12-2015, 10:18 PM
Stupid decision IMHO, I would rather have EJ as the backup QB than Johnson.

Albany,n.y.
11-12-2015, 10:20 PM
That settles Manual's fate, then. What a dumb thing to say during a season, with games to play. You save that talk for the off-season...

He said it in the context that because of the short turn-around and Johnson's familiarity with the Jets personnel, the demotion of EJ to 3rd string was a one game thing. All he meant was on the depth chart, EJ is #2, as he was before this week.

Albany,n.y.
11-12-2015, 10:21 PM
That's the Bills for you.

Robosack, Losman, Edwards, Manuel, Tyrod, all nice kids, just crap Quartrbacks.

Only a Dummy would put Tyrod with that group, Dummy.

Meathead
11-12-2015, 10:26 PM
lol @ overreacting fans

stuckincincy
11-12-2015, 10:45 PM
lol @ overreacting fans

Don't think so. I'm probably the only soul on the forum who has actually seen Josh play the past two years. The suspension part playing behind center took a bunch of hits. Get forced into putting Josh in there, well...

sudzy
11-13-2015, 01:26 AM
lol @ overreacting fans

LOL@ Meathead for still hanging on to hope for EJ

swiper
11-13-2015, 04:00 AM
Do people forget that Josh Johnson played for Roman in SF? Roman obviously feels comfortable with where he's at.

And it is absolutely amazing the EJ lovers have disappeared.

Yasgur's Farm
11-13-2015, 07:26 AM
Call out all you want swiper... But, admit it or not, there wasn't 1 EJ hater out there last night who didn't have 2nd thoughts about not having EJ available off the bench when TT was limping around in the 1st half.

Night Train
11-13-2015, 07:31 AM

You missed the last part of the sentence where he said " ..until the plane lands back in Buffalo.." :up:

Albany,n.y.
11-13-2015, 07:45 AM
Call out all you want swiper... But, admit it or not, there wasn't 1 EJ hater out there last night who didn't have 2nd thoughts about not having EJ available off the bench when TT was limping around in the 1st half.
We're not EJ haters-just Bills fans who don't want a guy on the field who scores more points for the opposition than his own team. He's a good guy who was easy to root for when he came here because he had all the physical tools and the right work ethic, but he just isn't an NFL QB & never will be. 2 separate coaching staffs watched him in practice & in games and felt he diminishes the team's chances of winning when he plays and they don't hate him either. They probably really like him personally because unlike any of us, they actually know the guy. If you gave the coaches truth serum and asked them about EJ they'd probably say they feel sorry for him because he works his butt off, really cares, but just isn't good enough and they're afraid of bad things happening when he's on the field.

Victor7
11-13-2015, 08:05 AM
Cassel is currently 0-3 as the Cowboys starter and passed for under 100 yards in one of those games. He's on par with EJ

I know he sucks too.

But he at least wouldn't have spotted the Jags 20 points like EJ did.

Yasgur's Farm
11-13-2015, 08:13 AM
We're not EJ haters-just Bills fans who don't want a guy on the field who scores more points for the opposition than his own team. He's a good guy who was easy to root for when he came here because he had all the physical tools and the right work ethic, but he just isn't an NFL QB & never will be. 2 separate coaching staffs watched him in practice & in games and felt he diminishes the team's chances of winning when he plays and they don't hate him either. They probably really like him personally because unlike any of us, they actually know the guy. If you gave the coaches truth serum and asked them about EJ they'd probably say they feel sorry for him because he works his butt off, really cares, but just isn't good enough and they're afraid of bad things happening when he's on the field.Fair enough on the "EJ hater" stuff... I'd like to get the same courtesy concerning the "EJ lover" status. I'm a Bills fan who happens to have a different opinion than some others. However, I root for TT every week... Even when he's less than stellar or gets injured like I predicted.