PDA

View Full Version : Fitz

Bill Cody
11-13-2015, 08:54 AM
I've always admired the guy, tough, smart, huge over achiever. But having said that I was popping champagne corks when he left. He's a great back up but as a starter? Just not good enough, the know how is there the ability not so much.

I never feel sympathy for the Jets but I was thinking watching that game their fans must have been thinking seeing a winnable game slip away what I used to think many times when Fitz was here "man we're ****ed".

Joe Fo Sho
11-13-2015, 09:03 AM
I liked when Fitz was on the Texans because it was nice to be able root for the guy when I didn't have a vested interest on the team he was playing on.

It's weird to root against him, but that's what happens when you play for a rival. I don't have anything against Chan either, other than the team he plays on.

Albany,n.y.
11-13-2015, 09:12 AM
I liked when Fitz was on the Texans because it was nice to be able root for the guy when I didn't have a vested interest on the team he was playing on.

It's weird to root against him, but that's what happens when you play for a rival. I don't have anything against Chan either, other than the team he plays on.

Other than the fact that Fitz (as the starter) & Chan were together for most of the 2 losses out of every 3 games played during the Chan Gailey era, I don't have anything against them-but I get a good feeling at the start of a game when they're together on the opponent.

Victor7
11-13-2015, 09:37 AM
I like them both.

I mean I know we failed under them like we did with everyone else but Fitz was always a guy you could root for. He was just physically limited. Chan was also IMO the best coach we had since Wade. He made our offense respectable for the 1st time in years. His downfall was the guys he trusted to run the defense (Wanny and Edwards). Wish them both the best. Just not when we face them.

Later
11-13-2015, 09:52 AM
I don't have anything against Chan either, other than the team he plays on.

Chan is actually suiting up and playing for the Jets? They must be even more desperate than I thought.

Cleve
11-13-2015, 10:44 AM
I'm happy... they're both somewhere else. They never should have been here at all.