PDA

View Full Version : T Mobile ring

Cali512
11-15-2015, 02:31 AM
From most accounts, Tyrods most common and well known nickname is Tyrod. I feel like for a marketing aspect as Tyrod becomes more well known, we should use it. When he makes a completion they should use the Tmobile ring. If he scores they should do the "T-Mobile, get more" from the commercials. Years down the line if he becomes a star in the league they can use him for commercials and advertisements.

Meathead
11-15-2015, 03:05 AM
thats what i want more of in my life, commercials

Topas
11-15-2015, 10:54 AM
Beat me to it, Meat.

DetDannyWilliams
11-15-2015, 12:15 PM
Verizon Wireless is the official mobile phone carrier of the Bills

Cali512
11-15-2015, 01:21 PM
Are you guys that stupid to think that all of a sudden there will be more comercials because of this idea. The fact that someone agreed with you is mind boggling, especially when your statement doesnt even make sense. Also is Taylor not allowed to do anything for T-Mobile?

BertSquirtgum
11-15-2015, 05:10 PM
Are you guys that stupid to think that all of a sudden there will be more comercials because of this idea. The fact that someone agreed with you is mind boggling, especially when your statement doesnt even make sense. Also is Taylor not allowed to do anything for T-Mobile?

Terrible idea. Just admit it.

PromoTheRobot
11-15-2015, 09:02 PM
Verizon Wireless is the official mobile phone carrier of the Bills

Exactly...but nothing is stopping T-Mobile from hiring Tyrod as a spokesperson.

IlluminatusUIUC
11-16-2015, 11:37 AM
I don't know if T-Mobile can hire Tyrod for commercials, Verizon may have an exclusive deal with the NFLPA. But I do know we can't run T-Mobile ads in the stadium during games.

OpIv37
11-16-2015, 12:05 PM
From most accounts, Tyrods most common and well known nickname is Tyrod. I feel like for a marketing aspect as Tyrod becomes more well known, we should use it. When he makes a completion they should use the Tmobile ring. If he scores they should do the "T-Mobile, get more" from the commercials. Years down the line if he becomes a star in the league they can use him for commercials and advertisements.

I've been in favor of marijuana legalization but this post has me rethinking my stance.

swiper
11-24-2015, 04:14 AM
Here's his new nickname: Tyrod 3-&-Out.