PDA

View Full Version : Mario Williams Status

ghz in pittsburgh
11-17-2015, 08:49 AM
Reportedly still very sick when people saw him in the locker room. Others shirtless whereas he's completely covered heavy cloth, hoodies.

The name of his game is power, and one of our smartest D-line in recognizing plays.They need him Monday night.

Meathead
11-17-2015, 09:01 AM
fools cold

Saratoga Slim
11-20-2015, 08:38 AM
Dude, if you're that sick, STAY HOME. No reason to be in there contaminating the joint.

justasportsfan
11-20-2015, 02:11 PM
the way Rex him drop back and cover, he might as well sit out.

Mr. Miyagi
11-20-2015, 02:24 PM
Who the hell gets sick for 2 weeks? Does he have mono?

Ed
11-20-2015, 02:27 PM
I haven't seen it reported anywhere that he's been missing practice. If he were that sick they'd probably rest or limit him like they did with McKelvin and Karlos Williams.

feldspar
11-20-2015, 02:34 PM
I read that he's probable.

coastal
11-20-2015, 02:51 PM
He's so beyond gay.

The last buffalo fan
11-20-2015, 06:29 PM
He's so beyond gay.

And I love his eyes! :cloud9:

BertSquirtgum
11-20-2015, 07:38 PM
He's so beyond gay.

http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s379/bhurtgam/butthurtform_zps63e06fd5.jpg

Mace
11-20-2015, 07:49 PM
And I love his eyes! :cloud9:

Lol.

Seriously he's never bad if not always stellar. Renegotiate, I want him to stay here and finish his career. Contract was the contract. Mean time I feel better seeing him out there.

That big hulking speedy marvelous brute with those saucy eyes.

sudzy
11-21-2015, 06:10 AM
Lol.

Seriously he's never bad if not always stellar. Renegotiate, I want him to stay here and finish his career. Contract was the contract. Mean time I feel better seeing him out there.

That big hulking speedy marvelous brute with those saucy eyes.

In past years I would agree. There has been a lot of plays this year where he appears to be going through the motions. Like I seem to notice on some plays where they run at him, him just holding his blocker not fighting to hard to get off him. Maybe it's the defense, but, the Bills are paying him to be a dynamic player. If he's not going to be one in this defense, then.....

Mace
11-21-2015, 04:09 PM
In past years I would agree. There has been a lot of plays this year where he appears to be going through the motions. Like I seem to notice on some plays where they run at him, him just holding his blocker not fighting to hard to get off him. Maybe it's the defense, but, the Bills are paying him to be a dynamic player. If he's not going to be one in this defense, then.....

....then we probably need to change more than Mario, player wise, for this defense, which makes me sore. I still don't see any reason whatever for Kyle and Mario to be in pass coverage, it's ridiculous. If they can't or don't want to, sure, it means they have to go for it to work. You can then count on on Hughes and Dareus to be less effective because we aren't going to quickly fill those spots (that free them up some) with our draft position and I'm not to sure the FA crop is that marvelous.

This means we have effectively dismantled our biggest defensive strength in going from the 4th ranked defense to 16th (so far) in only one year.

I don't really know if he's just going through the motions or not, but it looks to me like he's not suited to the scheme and they aren't adapting it any. Ryan runs a scheme oriented not toward his DL.

Buddy Ryan's successful 4-6 moved Dan Hampton to face the weakest OL position. You'd think they'd be moving Mario more. But they don't.

Does he have to go because he can't or won't fit ? I don't know. Sure don't see why it's necessary for it to come to this though.

sudzy
11-21-2015, 04:32 PM
I agree with a lot of what your saying, Mace. I bought into thinking that Rex and this DL would be something real special. Instead they are like oil and water. The Cap numbers for this DL is 40+ million http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/buffalo-bills/cap/. And yet they have a total of 9 sacks. Our opponents have almost twice as many sacks as us, 27-14. Just seems like a big part of our cap is being spent of 300 pounders that are dropping back in coverage.