PDA

View Full Version : Will Tom Brady Throw At Least 50 Passes Against The Bills?

BillsImpossible
11-18-2015, 06:27 PM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/gamelog/_/id/2330/tom-brady

59 pass attempts against the Bills in week 2.

54 pass attempts against the Jets a few weeks ago.

370 pass attempts in 9 games for an average of 41 passes per game.

The only question is LeGarrette Blount, a player that has given the Bills an ass whoopin' in years past to say it politely.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/gamelog/_/id/13213/legarrette-blount

What do you think The Hoody's game plan will be on offense for MNF against a very talented Bills secondary?

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-18-2015, 07:00 PM
run, pass, scootch along on their butts..... whatever, the pact with the devil assures the Cheaters win.
at home the refs will have their mouths wrapped tightly around Brady's scrotum

- - - Updated - - -

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-18-2015, 07:01 PM
that last post was really disgusting. Why so Serious should be banned.

Mace
11-18-2015, 08:02 PM
No idea what the game plan will be, just want it over with so we can find out how we stack up against the rest of the league without figuring anyone else is guaranteed to make us look bad.

OpIv37
11-18-2015, 08:16 PM
Last time they basically admitted they couldn't run against our front and passed the whole game. Usually, one dimensional teams lose, but they're so good at it that they shredded us anyway. I expect more of the same. Take the over on 50 passes.

Luisito23
11-18-2015, 09:16 PM
Probably not 50 again, but it'll be pretty close.

jamze132
11-19-2015, 10:58 AM
It will be 50. And Brady will have 20 of them in the 4th to eak out another close one.

GreedoII
11-19-2015, 11:30 AM

it will be opposite...they will run 40 times. Watch...this is how they operate. Everybody taking pass and gronk. Blount 30 rushes is coming

The only question is LeGarrette Blount, a player that has given the Bills an ass whoopin' in years past to say it politely.

What do you think The Hoody's game plan will be on offense for MNF against a very talented Bills secondary?

it will be the opposite...they will run 40 times. Watch...this is how they operate. Everybody taking pass and gronk. Blount 30 rushes is coming

Bill Cody
11-19-2015, 11:35 AM
I like the Bills to win this game in an upset. The Patriots O line is a shambles and without Edelman, Brady will have to hold the ball more, they averaged just over 2 yards a play after Edelman went out against the Giants. They went from a team that could score 35 a game early in the year without breaking a sweat to a team with issues. Losing 2 playmakers in Lewis and Edelman is worth a TD a week. Losing BOTH of their starting tackles and BOTH of their backup tackles is worth another TD a week. Add to that they had to dump everything in their bag to pull out a last second win against NYG so they may be flat.

Homegrown
11-19-2015, 01:35 PM
He might complete 50 passes ....

Frenchman
11-19-2015, 02:51 PM
I am guessing in between 40-50 passes!

Mace
11-19-2015, 03:24 PM
It will be 50. And Brady will have 20 of them in the 4th to eak out another close one.

I think I'd be happy with a close one. I sure do think they're going to whale the bejesus out of us again.

The Jokeman
11-19-2015, 04:35 PM

If our offense can learn to sustain drives more than going three and out there's no way Brady will get to the 50 pass mark yet with Lewis and Amendola out I think Blount could get at least 20 carries and Brady pass for about 35 passes. As we have McKelvin playing S/CB (like the Pats do with McCourtey) so the Patriots might be less prone to pass.

trapezeus
11-19-2015, 04:44 PM
The three and outs are a huge issue. And it has been going no on all season. They don't need points every drive but they have to be able to eat 3-5 minutes a drive when they have the ball. They don't win the jets game without the turnovers.

They get get yards in clips but have no consistency. Regardless of the pats injuries, they'll still be using their proprietary cheating schemes. They have been under talented for years and no where close to the cap. Yet they are as good as they are because of one coach and a 6th round qb?!?

The bills will still get hosed by the calls because that has been a constant. I really don't see a scenario where the bills have a chance. But they play the games and sometimes crazy **** happens every now and then. If it looks like a blowout in the 2nd quarter, I'm turning it off. The pats bending of the rules no longer is worth seeing of the bills can over come it.

sudzy
11-19-2015, 05:04 PM
I think I'd be happy with a close one. I sure do think they're going to whale the bejesus out of us again.

Seems like they have had one blow out and one close heart breaker vs us every year for the last 3 decades.

justasportsfan
11-19-2015, 05:09 PM
Brady will pass on thiis game by not showing up and have his worst game of the season. Bills win 27-17.

Oh wait. .....

Turf
11-19-2015, 05:48 PM
Cheats 56- Bills 10.

Mace
11-19-2015, 06:17 PM
Seems like they have had one blow out and one close heart breaker vs us every year for the last 3 decades.

This one is too early though, they still have reasons to really play.

Edit : I keep forgetting the first game was 40-32, felt like a blowout to me. This will be the blowout.

BillsImpossible
11-19-2015, 06:18 PM
Donnie Henderson's going to have his players ready. Don't bet the over!

http://prod.static.bills.clubs.nfl.com/assets/img/team/coaches/henderson-donnie-thumb.jpg

Mace
11-19-2015, 06:22 PM
Donnie Henderson's going to have his players ready. Don't bet the over!

http://prod.static.bills.clubs.nfl.com/assets/img/team/coaches/henderson-donnie-thumb.jpg

Donnie's not a catapult or a trebuchet though.

feldspar
11-20-2015, 12:10 AM
This one is too early though, they still have reasons to really play.

Edit : I keep forgetting the first game was 40-32, felt like a blowout to me. This will be the blowout.

The Bills were pretty much getting their asses handed to them until the 4th quarter of that first game. Then they scored three TDs in the 4th and actually had a chance to tie the game at the end. So in no way was that a blowout...it was actually pretty close after the comeback.

I don't think the Bills will get blown out on Monday Night either.

Victor7
11-20-2015, 10:40 AM
Not sure about 50 but 40 for sure.

That is of course unless our run D decides to take the day off and we have to endure a bum like Blount going off on us.

Either way its a lost cause. Our odds of winning that game have to be around 0.00000000000001% perhaps less

GreedoII
11-20-2015, 10:41 AM
NE is going to run run run....

Buffalogic
11-20-2015, 04:02 PM

Mace
11-20-2015, 04:12 PM
The Bills were pretty much getting their asses handed to them until the 4th quarter of that first game. Then they scored three TDs in the 4th and actually had a chance to tie the game at the end. So in no way was that a blowout...it was actually pretty close after the comeback.

I don't think the Bills will get blown out on Monday Night either.

I know, it just didn't feel that close to me while watching it.

YardRat
11-20-2015, 04:32 PM
"There's a gleam men...a gleam."

feldspar
11-20-2015, 05:17 PM
The Bills had better have a better defensive game plan this week than they had in week two...I'll say that, eloquently or not.

They have to tighten down on the coverage of the quick short passes and go after Brady more. This will be a true test as to whether Ryan/Thurman have learned something from that first contest.

BillsImpossible
11-20-2015, 05:57 PM
I think Brady will pass the ball about 30 times, and Belichick will run the ball a lot more than anyone expects.

If the Patriots can't run the ball, Brady will be forced to bail them out with 50 or more pass attempts and lose.