PDA

View Full Version : Kap to IR

Mace
11-21-2015, 04:39 PM
I think the Niners are going to be sorry for Jed York and Baalke's management for a long time. I don't think Gabbert is going anywhere quick, and they'll find that out shortly, and I think they'll be just barely not bad enough to miss a shot at the best QB draft picks.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000584447/article/san-francisco-49ers-place-qb-colin-kaepernick-on-ir

No, I don't want Kap here. Yes, I am high on him. But that ship sailed with Gailey. Speaking of which, I'd love to see what Gailey can do with him now though it could harm us.

feldspar
11-22-2015, 03:03 PM
Joe Flacco to IR too. He'll be out extending into next next year's offseason work at least, probably. Could easily affect the Ravens' 2016 season as well.

They're bound to be missing Tyrod Taylor right about now, even though their season is pretty much shot.

Mace
11-22-2015, 03:59 PM
Joe Flacco to IR too. He'll be out extending into next next year's offseason work at least, probably. Could easily affect the Ravens' 2016 season as well.

They're bound to be missing Tyrod Taylor right about now, even though their season is pretty much shot.

You have to admit Baltimore fans can content themselves with Ozzie Newsome making some use out of that draft position though.