PDA

View Full Version : Welcome back Leodis

Skooby
11-23-2015, 08:50 PM
Thank you so much for your effort and time, douche.

BertSquirtgum
11-23-2015, 08:54 PM
I actually want him to die right now. I've never wanted that for anyone but Tom Brady.

YardRat
11-23-2015, 09:04 PM
At least the D held them to a FG.

If we had any semblance of an offense we'd be up by a couple of scores, even with the fumble.

Skooby
11-23-2015, 09:16 PM

If we had any semblance of an offense we'd be up by a couple of scores, even with the fumble.

Not pertinent, turnovers are the kiss of death on your side of the field.

Cleve
11-23-2015, 10:11 PM

There was a 10 point swing in the Patriots favor simply from the muffed Carpenter FG. That gave them an excellent drive start on the touchdown scoring drive at the end of the 1st half.

Other wasted opportunities too. Then another 3 points given away from that McKelvin fumble. The Bills could have dominated - had Tyrod Taylor been able to engineer any sort of coherent drive after all the times the NE offense was forced to punt by the outstanding defensive effort.

streetkings01
11-23-2015, 10:11 PM
I actually want him to die right now. I've never wanted that for anyone but Tom Brady.it ain't that serious loser

BLeonard
11-23-2015, 10:17 PM
There was a 10 point swing in the Patriots favor simply from the muffed Carpenter FG. That gave them an excellent drive start on the touchdown scoring drive at the end of the 1st half.

Here's the thing, though... Gostkowski missed a FG that turned into a Bills TD.... That was a 10 point swing in the Bills' favor...

-Bill

YardRat
11-24-2015, 04:43 AM
Cutting Thigpen was one of the dumber moves made by this regime.

gebobs
11-24-2015, 06:22 AM
Poor field/clock awareness by Hogan. He should have stayed in bounds on his catch immediately following the 2-minute warning. Better to stay in and stop the clock when you want with a timeout. On the other hand, they were able to save those two unused timeouts for the second half. ;-)

And it would have been nice to be the first team to stop the Patriots from scoring for a whole quarter. Good grief, that's an impressive record that will not end soon.

EDS
11-24-2015, 06:44 AM
There has to be someone else on the roster that can return a punt. McFumbles is just not reliable enough.

Bill Cody
11-24-2015, 07:54 AM
I actually want him to die right now. I've never wanted that for anyone but Tom Brady.

this is a joke right?

Joe Fo Sho
11-24-2015, 08:20 AM
And it would have been nice to be the first team to stop the Patriots from scoring for a whole quarter. Good grief, that's an impressive record that will not end soon.

We actually did, that record ended last night. They didn't score in the 4th quarter.

Mahdi
11-24-2015, 08:24 AM
I simply don't understand how/why we are still putting Mckelvin on punt return.

He simply doesn't have good ball security skills. He was never known as a CB with good hands so don't understand what makes him a good punt return option.

Hogan would be my choice.

Victor7
11-24-2015, 10:49 AM
I'm done with that guy. His good plays will never outweigh his monumental stupidity.

The emergence of Darby will probably make him expendable. So that's good news. Never want to see him again. Idiot.

BertSquirtgum
11-24-2015, 10:53 AM
it ain't that serious loser

Yes it is

- - - Updated - - -

this is a joke right?

Anyone that's stupid enough to think it is, may be legally ******ed

Bill Cody
11-24-2015, 11:09 AM
Anyone that's stupid enough to think it is, may be legally ******ed

nut bag

Victor7
11-24-2015, 11:19 AM
Remember last year vs Kansas? That's the game that ended our hopes. Leodis also fumbled a punt that gave the Chiefs the winning points. Please be inactive this week Leodis. I honestly don't want to see you this week. Get the flu or a stomach virus. Don't show up.

Mr. Pink
11-24-2015, 11:30 AM
Cutting Thigpen was one of the dumber moves made by this regime.

Don't understand why he was cut.

McKelvin is infuriating on punt returns and Moore just takes a knee on every kick return now.

2 yards deep? Knee!

gebobs
11-24-2015, 11:58 AM
We actually did, that record ended last night. They didn't score in the 4th quarter.

Well line me up and knock me over with a pubic hair! You're right!

Wooo hoooooooo! The clouds part. The sun emerges! All is right with the world.

Bring on the Chiefs!!!!

DynaPaul
11-24-2015, 03:30 PM
I can't understand why any coach thought it was a good idea for him to be in on punts given his history.

BertSquirtgum
11-24-2015, 06:12 PM
nut bag

I meant for anyone to think it was serious is mentally ******ed. I guess I'm the one who is mentally ******ed.