PDA

View Full Version : Some things never change

OpIv37
11-23-2015, 09:29 PM
Penalties. Drops. Missed FG. Jauroning the time-outs. Poor tackling. Poor QB play. Calls in the Pats' favor.

****. We are the Pats' ***** until Brady and Bellicheck retire. I hate to admit it but there is no argument to the contrary.

TacklingDummy
11-23-2015, 09:34 PM
The Bils won't be good until they have a QB that passes.

OpIv37
11-23-2015, 09:43 PM
I should be nervous. I should be cheering. But I know how this ends

The Natrix
11-23-2015, 10:13 PM
Throw in McKelvin fumbling and doing nothing when he actually held on to it.

He had some value when he was a starting CB but now he is useless.

justasportsfan
11-24-2015, 09:07 AM
The difference between BB and Rex is that BB is a professional.

The entire Pats team plays as if everything is a job. By cutting player that showed up late to practice just proves that BB will hold you accountable if you aren't doing your job. From Brady to an undrafted CB like Butler, you can tell they are all business.

Rex on the other hand treats this like it's all fun and games. He's like a dad who has your back even if you are doing something stupid.

No one can tell me that Patricia is a better defensive mind than Rex and yet, the Pats D have outsmarted every offense they've played so far. We have more talent than the Pats' D but they are just better coached all around.

jamze132
11-24-2015, 09:49 AM
The difference between BB and Rex is that BB is a professional.

The entire Pats team plays as if everything is a job. By cutting player that showed up late to practice just proves that BB will hold you accountable if you aren't doing your job. From Brady to an undrafted CB like Butler, you can tell they are all business.

Rex on the other hand treats this like it's all fun and games. He's like a dad who has your back even if you are doing something stupid.

No one can tell me that Patricia is a better defensive mind than Rex and yet, the Pats D have outsmarted every offense they've played so far. We have more talent than the Pats' D but they are just better coached all around.
Yep. It comes down to discipline. Rex's teams do not know what it is.