X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsImpossible
    • Mar 2013

The Bills Defense Made Tom Brady Look Bad

The Bills lost the game and that was not a surprise, but it's important to notice something that doesn't happen very often.

Tom Brady's performance was surprisingly bad against the Bills. It was his worst performance of the season.

1 TD, 1 Int, 20/39 (51%) for 277 yards and a QB rating of 72.3.

The 2022 NFL season stats per game for Tom Brady of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on ESPN. Includes full stats, per opponent, for regular and postseason.

The Bills defense almost played a perfect chess game against the best quarterback and best defensive mind in league history.

Rex came up with an excellent game plan, one that gave the Bills a shot to win.

Give or take a few plays/calls/tackles, the game could have went either way, I'm over it, and happy to know that the Bills defense is starting to play like the great defense so many people expected to see this year.

The D did a great job on MNF against the best team in the NFL.

No other team in the NFL has given the Patriots a better fight.

It will be very interesting to see how well the Broncos defense does against the Patriots next week.

If New England wins next week against the Broncos (in Denver), I think they go 16-0 after looking at their remaining schedule.

After Denver, they play the Eagles, at Texans, Titans, at Jets, and at Dolphins.

All I want is one more shot at New England this year, and the first step in that direction is towards Alex Smith.

See you in the AFC Championship Game, Tom.
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: The Bills Defense Made Tom Brady Look Bad

The Bills offense made themselves look bad. Regardless of what the D did against Brady if the O doesn't get straightened out they are not making the playoffs.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
      Legendary Zoner
      • May 2009

Originally posted by BillsImpossible View Post
      The Bills lost the game and that was not a surprise, but it's important to notice something that doesn't happen very often.

Tom Brady's performance was surprisingly bad against the Bills. It was his worst performance of the season.

1 TD, 1 Int, 20/39 (51%) for 277 yards and a QB rating of 72.3.

The 2022 NFL season stats per game for Tom Brady of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on ESPN. Includes full stats, per opponent, for regular and postseason.

The Bills defense almost played a perfect chess game against the best quarterback and best defensive mind in league history.

Rex came up with an excellent game plan, one that gave the Bills a shot to win.

Give or take a few plays/calls/tackles, the game could have went either way, I'm over it, and happy to know that the Bills defense is starting to play like the great defense so many people expected to see this year.

The D did a great job on MNF against the best team in the NFL.

No other team in the NFL has given the Patriots a better fight.

It will be very interesting to see how well the Broncos defense does against the Patriots next week.

If New England wins next week against the Broncos (in Denver), I think they go 16-0 after looking at their remaining schedule.

After Denver, they play the Eagles, at Texans, Titans, at Jets, and at Dolphins.

All I want is one more shot at New England this year, and the first step in that direction is towards Alex Smith.

See you in the AFC Championship Game, Tom.
      Its too bad Greg Roman and Tyrod Taylor both suck.

Comment

• BillsImpossible
        • Mar 2013

Originally posted by BertSquirtgum View Post
        Its too bad Greg Roman and Tyrod Taylor both suck.
        It's easy for Bill Belichick to make Tyrod Taylor and Greg Roman look bad.

It's not easy to make Brady and McDaniels suck.

Comment

• Mace
          Haha...yeah you think so ?
          • Mar 2013

I still have a feeling it will flip again, Roman looking good and Ryan looking bad without doubting Ryan will again look good and Roman bad.

We just aren't consistently anything, besides penalized.

Comment

• BillsImpossible
            • Mar 2013

The Bills almost beat the Patriots. They've come the closest to cracking Belichick's criminal code.

If the defense continues to play the way they've been playing for the past 3 games, they're going 4-2 at worse.

Comment

• Oaf
              Do you read what you write?
              • Jun 2007

If the defense continues to play the way they've been playing for the past 3 games, they're going 4-2 at worse.
              Big IF, Impossible. Plus Taylor needs to look like he did in the preseason. Consistent, on-time, on-mark.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

I hope.the Chiefs make the bills look bad by giving the bills a W this Sunday
                sacrifice1
                https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• chris66
                  • Sep 2006

The Bills almost beat the Patriots. They've come the closest to cracking Belichick's criminal code.

It only took a depleted oline and no receivers to throw to and they still managed 20 points. But scoring 13 isnt going to win you many games.
                  Bills finish 9-7 again and just miss po.

Comment

• YardRat
                    Well, lookie here...
                    • Dec 2004

The Bills have been 'almost' beating the Pats for 15 years now...Ryan and his defense have accomplished nothing that Williams, Mularkey, Jauron, Gailey and Marrone haven't.
                    YardRat Wall of Fame
                    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

We need to draft a real QB, someone who has a big gun and can pass from the pocket accurately. No more development projects in the 3rd round, no more dual threat running around guys, no more game managers.

Comment

• Victor7
                        • Jul 2013

It's easy for Bill Belichick to make Tyrod Taylor and Greg Roman look bad.

It's not easy to make Brady and McDaniels suck.
                        McDaniels does suck IMO

Brady makes his coordinators. You or me could call plays out of a Madden playbook and Tom would make us look like geniuses. He's that good. And I ****ing hate his guts.

Comment

• Historian
                          2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                          • Dec 2002

Considering he broke the team record for passing yardage against in the first game, it at least evens out.

Same result though: Bills lose.

Comment

• BuffaloRedleg
                            • Aug 2013

Even when we do things well against the Pats all I see is:

61913763.jpg

Comment

• jimmifli
                              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
                              The Bills have been 'almost' beating the Pats for 15 years now...Ryan and his defense have accomplished nothing that Williams, Mularkey, Jauron, Gailey and Marrone haven't.
                              I'm with you that the "almost" crap is next to worthless. But I will say that was the first time this season I thought the defense could be as good as last year's team.

Comment

Working...
                              X