PDA

View Full Version : 5-5

swiper
11-26-2015, 05:26 AM
Ten games in the books. Usually you can tell a lot about a team by this point. But with this team?

Is the glass half full or half empty?

The Marrone line of 9-7 is still within reach.

Anything over that will be called a successful season.

Anything less than that will be called a disappointment.

There's still a lot of questions. Few answers.

So are we looking up or not?

SpikedLemonade
11-26-2015, 05:39 AM
This game against KC is the season.

A loss and I don't see them winning their last 5 to go 10-6 to have a chance at the play-offs.

A win and our season is still alive.

YardRat
11-26-2015, 06:58 AM
We'd probably be at least 7-3 if Marrone, Schwartz and Orton had stayed on one more year. Think about that for a little while.

Jan Reimers
11-26-2015, 07:17 AM
We'd probably be at least 7-3 if Marrone, Schwartz and Orton had stayed on one more year. Think about that for a little while.

I'd take Schwartz back, for sure. The other 2 not so much.

jimmifli
11-26-2015, 12:19 PM

Man I don't know. Orton and Morrone got a lot of good bounces.

I'd take Roman/Tyrod with Gym Shorts at DC though. 7-3 if we're unlucky, maybe 9-1.

Mace
11-26-2015, 01:44 PM
Is the glass half full or half empty?

It's absolutely half full or half empty. I think that about covers how consistent they are and what we can expect going forward.

justasportsfan
11-26-2015, 03:43 PM
We don't lose to the Jags and Giants when we did.

notacon
11-26-2015, 04:23 PM
Orton sucks. His presence on this team would make them no better, and probably worse.

The BIGGEST disappointment of this season is Rex Ryan turning one of the BEST defenses in the league, into an average one.

The team is undisciplined and their ridiculous amount of penalties have cost them dearly. That is ALL on the coaching. This team has regressed.

Crisis
11-26-2015, 05:42 PM
Marrone line is 8-8. Only reason he had a winning record is because New England rested everybody. We get blown out if that game means anything to them.

BertSquirtgum
11-26-2015, 06:22 PM
If Tyrod continues to suck like he has against good teams this Bills team will finish 6-10 or 7-9.

coastal
11-26-2015, 08:57 PM
you have to stop and ask yourself if you really should care anymore. and I'm not trolling. It will likely be going onto close to two decades of no playoffs.

in most cases, that 25%+ of your lifetime.

find something else to be passionate about.

BertSquirtgum
11-26-2015, 09:21 PM
you have to stop and ask yourself if you really should care anymore. and I'm not trolling. It will likely be going onto close to two decades of no playoffs.

Will never give up. Only pussies give up.

Skooby
11-27-2015, 03:28 AM
We're a win or 2 better this season if EJ didn't play, so before hanging yourself think about that.

- - - Updated - - -

So why are you here ?

notacon
11-27-2015, 08:42 AM
We're a win or 2 better this season if EJ didn't play, so before hanging yourself think about that.

Maybe. Maybe not.

We're a win or two better if Tyrod doesn't suck either.

the truth is that the main reason this team is 5-5 is because of the demise of the defense and lack of discipline as evidenced by being the most penalized team in the league.

Trying to pin it on the EJ is silly.

justasportsfan
11-27-2015, 09:54 AM
So why are you here ?

He's got some Mario obsession

IlluminatusUIUC
11-28-2015, 12:00 PM

As I recall, you came to that conclusion years ago and make a big show of telling us all how you are a 49ers fan.

swiper
11-28-2015, 07:28 PM
Yeah. How's that 49er rooting going for ya. Mike Iaputi scoring a lot of touchdowns this year?

swiper
11-28-2015, 07:33 PM
So if the Bills go 5-1 the rest of the way will it be because this team is real good or that the league is falling apart?

BertSquirtgum
11-28-2015, 09:42 PM
So if the Bills go 5-1 the rest of the way will it be because this team is real good or that the league is falling apart?

Hopefully, not the latter.

Goobylal
11-29-2015, 07:17 AM
Maybe. Maybe not.

We're a win or two better if Tyrod doesn't suck either.

the truth is that the main reason this team is 5-5 is because of the demise of the defense and lack of discipline as evidenced by being the most penalized team in the league.

Trying to pin it on the EJ is silly.
Yeah, despite his horrible play early in the Jags game, EJ put them ahead only to watch the defense salt it away.

Novacane
11-29-2015, 07:40 AM
If Tyrod continues to suck like he has against good teams this Bills team will finish 6-10 or 7-9.

We don't play anymore good teams.