PDA

View Full Version : Philly/Detroit.

Mace
11-26-2015, 01:51 PM
Happy Thanksgiving folks.

It was for me. I can't stand HC Caldwell of Detroit, but dislike Chipster even more, so I loved watching Detroit roll up the Eagles. It was good seeing Joique Bell have his moments too.

Chip is going to need some antacids to enjoy his post game feast, or to settle his breakfast feast. Next week he gets to look across the sidelines at Belichick in New England. Hope he has more antacids ready.

YardRat
11-26-2015, 01:58 PM
I hope Philly is still in a shambles when we play them.

Mace
11-26-2015, 02:49 PM

If they beat us, it's going to tell you more about the Bills than Philly.

Mace
11-26-2015, 03:09 PM

And no no, don't feel a need to wish me a Happy Thanksgiving also Mr. Man, like maybe you're holding a bitter, consuming grudge over Scott Chandler. My perceptions of Scott Chandler sure don't mean I deserve to have a Happy Thanksgiving like other people with different perceptions of Scott Chandler.

YardRat
11-26-2015, 03:36 PM
My bad, I can be inconsiderate at times. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours Mace, and I'm extremely thankful that you and others share your time and thoughts here with us.

I shall now strip down to nothing and initiate my Walk of Shame. (Gawd, I hope the in-laws are still post-feast napping).

Mace
11-26-2015, 03:50 PM
My bad, I can be inconsiderate at times. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours Mace, and I'm extremely thankful that you and others share your time and thoughts here with us.

I shall now strip down to nothing and initiate my Walk of Shame. (Gawd, I hope the in-laws are still post-feast napping).

Well thank you, but I knew when I typed my post and said Happy Thanksgiving that you'd say it back, and I can see right through the obvious insincerity inspired by your obsessive grudges, and I'll not be an enabling party to your self destructive shenanigans. The walk of shame was a nice touch though.

Hope it was a good one. :beers: (the holiday, not the walk, though I suppose that could have been fun too depending on your personal preferences)

YardRat
11-26-2015, 06:26 PM
Well, the wife wasn't too impressed, but then again she never really has been.