PDA

View Full Version : The Bills have The Best marketing department and hype team in the league

The Natrix
11-29-2015, 02:22 PM
It's truely amazing that a record number of seasons tix were sold with Rex freaking Ryan as the new head coach and a 3 headed camp battle between Matt Cassell, EJ Manuel and Tyrod Taylor and a suspect O-line.

I never bought into the hype, although I tried to be somewhat optimistic like I do every year.

Mike
11-29-2015, 02:23 PM
Hey you can't blame them for doing their job!

justasportsfan
11-29-2015, 02:25 PM
Na. I heard Russ sucks in spite of record season suckers

The Natrix
11-29-2015, 02:25 PM
Hey you can't blame them for doing their job!

I'm not at all. Hats off to them!

It just makes me question the intelligence of the average Bills fan.

SpikedLemonade
11-29-2015, 03:04 PM
I'm not at all. Hats off to them!

It just makes me question the intelligence of the average Bills fan.

What remains of the Buffalo area gene pool is the result of 4 decades of natural selection to move away if you are able.

Cleve
11-29-2015, 03:56 PM
Bills have one of the strongest, most devoted fan bases in the NFL. I think Brandon's contribution to the Bills' box office success is greatly over-stated; anyone could market the Bills in Buffalo.

Mace
11-29-2015, 04:04 PM
Bills have one of the strongest, most devoted fan bases in the NFL. I think Brandon's contribution to the Bills' box office success is greatly over-stated; anyone could market the Bills in Buffalo.

Yeah, I'd hardly blame Bills fans for being fiercely dedicated, hopeful, or excited. If I'm the average Bills fan it insults me that my intelligence is questioned for liking the team and the sport.

It's going to lead back to the "don't support them" ridiculousness that leads to cities losing teams and fans being even unhappier because even a losing team is better than none at all. Have a look at how Oakland, St. Louis, and San Diego are feeling about Los Angeles, and be happy there's no reason for us to worry now post-Ralph.

It's fine to complain about losing, but self destructive to complain about people supporting their team.

The Natrix
11-29-2015, 04:14 PM
Yeah, I'd hardly blame Bills fans for being fiercely dedicated, hopeful, or excited. If I'm the average Bills fan it insults me that my intelligence is questioned for liking the team and the sport.

It's going to lead back to the "don't support them" ridiculousness that leads to cities losing teams and fans being even unhappier because even a losing team is better than none at all. Have a look at how Oakland, St. Louis, and San Diego are feeling about Los Angeles, and be happy there's no reason for us to worry now post-Ralph.

It's fine to complain about losing, but self destructive to complain about people supporting their team.

I hear ya.

I loved hearing about the ticket sales. I just didn't understand it at all.

There has been a few years during this millennium where I thought they were going to be better than they ended up being. This year was not one of those seasons. I never understood the hype.

Mace
11-29-2015, 04:24 PM
I hear ya.

I loved hearing about the ticket sales. I just didn't understand it at all.

There has been a few years during this millennium where I thought they were going to be better than they ended up being. This year was not one of those seasons. I never understood the hype.

I think the hype is just hope. And yeah, we know how that ends.

Historian
11-29-2015, 04:27 PM
Hey...it's something to do in the fall after the beaches close.

The people I don't get are the ones who follow this team around like the Dead....just so they can spend a fortune to watch them lose on the road too.

GreedoII
11-30-2015, 09:06 AM
It's truely amazing that a record number of seasons tix were sold with Rex freaking Ryan as the new head coach and a 3 headed camp battle between Matt Cassell, EJ Manuel and Tyrod Taylor and a suspect O-line.

I never bought into the hype, although I tried to be somewhat optimistic like I do every year.

Russ Brandon...putting lipstick on a pig for 15 yrs

Cleve
11-30-2015, 11:33 AM
Russ Brandon...putting lipstick on a pig for 15 yrs

He's helped to select and create the pig too.