• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Sammy Watkins and Goats

I didn't see anybody on the field today that deserved a game ball other than Sammy.

Plenty to go around for the other choice, though.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS
  • kscdogbillsfan1221
    • Nov 2007

Re: Sammy Watkins and Goats

the d gets a goat
    carpenter gets a goat

i thought tyrod had an admirable game
    I came.
    I saw.
    I conquered.

Comment

• Ingtar33
      Dances With Buffaloes
      • Sep 2002

Balls -
      Watkins

Goats -
      Carpenter
      the whole ****** Defense (did we have a defense out there?)
      My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• TacklingDummy
        Unreachable Douche
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
        I didn't see anybody on the field today that deserved a game ball other than Sammy.

Plenty to go around for the other choice, though.
        The Oline deserves a game ball. They gave Tyrod all day to throw those ducks.

Comment

• Novacane
          • Jul 2002

Balls sammy

Goats. The dumb ass aka Rex Ryan

The defense. Special goat to Hughes. He is just plain stupid with his weekly personal foul.

Whatever ****** who decided throwing to watkins in the second half would be a bad idea. Roman? Tyrod?

Whaley

Brandon

The midget trainer

I'm sick of everyone who is part of this groundhog day of suckiness

Comment

• Famous Amos
            • Jul 2013

Balls
            McCoy- people forgetting he caught a touchdown, nearly had another, ran with authority, kept some drives a live with great running
            Taylor- doing this reluctantly. He plays the most important position on the team. He threw some ducks that went for big plays, but those ducks were good decisions. Two fumbles, one recovered by himself. Why wasn't he going to Watkins in second half? He had some good scrambles.
            O-Line- Gave Tyrod Taylor lots of time. The Bills ran the ball well agaionst a good team.
            Watkins- Had a great first half, where was he the second half?

Goats
            Run defense- with several o line starters out, they allowed a third stringer to to amass a good amount of yards. They had the Chiefs pinned down deep in their own zone in the third quarter and immediately allowed a 30 yard run to get the Chiefs out of their zone. Bad run defense all around.
            pass defense- too many deep balls allowed. Some bad pass interference calls. Kelce had some nice grabs, including a monster catch up the middle late in the game.
            Special Teams- The Chiefs had good field position due to some nice returns, Carpenter was mediocre to bad. Punting was okay.
            Coaching- Challenges, time management, offensive play calling in second half, defense in second half. I guess that points to poor coaching adjustments. Probably the worst aspect of todays game.

Refereeing was less than stellar. Perhaps this will have to be a part of the game going forward until something changes. Something to account for just like weather, home field advantage, etc.

It was enjoyable when they were leading by 10 but this team does not have mental toughness.

On an unrelated note, the NFL continues to be difficult to watch. I suppose it's on the fan to manage how much they have invested in the team and the game in general. For me personally, I mistakenly attach my city's identity to the team. I need to stop doing that. I drink during the game and eat food. I identify having a good time and escaping reality with football sundays. Another thing I need to stop. i can't afford it at my age. Of course my state of mind will change if they win next week.
            Most parts of the defense
            "Hate is a lack of imagination."
            -Graham Greene

Comment

• GvilleBills
              • Mar 2006

^^^ What Amos said...
              Diehard BillGator... best of both worlds

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                • May 2009

Originally posted by Famous Amos View Post
                Of course my state of mind will change if they win next week.
                Most parts of the defense
                0% chance of that happening.

Comment

• Buffalogic
                  Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
                  • Feb 2006

Oline was great. Sammy is the man. Defense was just so ridiculous. Just gave up everything. Runs. Short passes. Long passes. It was just a joke to watch them today.

Refs sucked too but we let this one get away

Comment

• Owen DeBoard
                    • Sep 2007

Robert Woods goat for always finding a way to drop important catches. One of the drops he was wide open and no one was even close to him.
                    To be the man you got to beat the man!

Comment

• Victor7
                      • Jul 2013

Balls
                      Sammy. Beast. Abused Sean Smith. Too bad Roman and Taylor forgot about him in the 2nd half.
                      Pass blocking. Taylor had time all day long.
                      Colton. One of the best in the league
                      Broncos. Beat the Cheats

Goats
                      Rex Ryan. Turned an elite defense into a mediocre bunch. Inept at best at challenges. You sir cost us dearly with your stupidity. Penalties galore and Danny Crossman is still employed. Nice defensive plan game you idiot. Chiefs scored on 6 of their last 7 drives. Pathetic falls short of describing your effort. This was a loss that can be directly put on his shoulders and nobody elses. We are now pretty much eliminated from the big dance. Thanks Rex
                      Ronald Darby. I feel dirty giving him a goat considering the season he's had but he was awful yesterday. Got burned twice for scores. Rough day at the office for RD
                      Run defense. A time honored Buffalo tradition was in full force when we allowed a nobody 3rd stringer to gash us for over 100 yards on the ground. This is with a KC OL that had 3 backups mind you. I don't care about our injuries. This is inexcusable.
                      Pass D. Jeremy Maclin folks. Yes a career Mr. average had his way with us.
                      Pass rush. None, zero, zilch, nada. Against a mostly back up based line. We didn't even record a single hit on Smith. Inexcusable.
                      Carpenter. His missed XP changed the complexion of the game.
                      Kickoff coverage. Danny Crossman continues to murder this teams special teams play. I know Easley was out but that's not an excuse.
                      Shady. It was only a matter of time before that freelancing way he carries the ball bit us in the ass.
                      Woods. Nice drop deushe. And then you cost us a time out and a challenge by telling Rex to throw the red.
                      Hughes. Mr. Penalty does it again.
                      Taylor in the 2nd half. Disapeared. Had a chance for the 2nd straight week at late game heroics. Failed miserably.
                      Refs. Sure we could've challenged, sure we could've played better. But yet again they influence a game with their stupidity. What in the world is that ref looking at on the Hogan play??? He took close to 4 steps with the ball. Its unreal. The Maclin catch was incomplete too. Smith was a full yard short of the 1st down on one of his scampers. Every week its the same ****.

The Bills for being the Bills. **** this team man. I'm sooooo tired of them. Soooo tired. Every year its the same damn story. Why are we so cursed ?

Comment

• gebobs
                        One Bills Drive, Georgia - 871 miles south of Orchard Park
                        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by kscdogbillsfan1221 View Post
                        the d gets a goat
                        carpenter gets a goat

i thought tyrod had an admirable game
                        For the first quarter and a half.
                        Lehner's history. He just doesn't know it yet.

Comment

• kscdogbillsfan1221
                          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by gebobs View Post
                          For the first quarter and a half.

If the d plays half as well as they did last week, the bills win that game.
                          I came.
                          I saw.
                          I conquered.

Comment

• Fixxxer
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TacklingDummy View Post
                            The Oline deserves a game ball. They gave Tyrod all day to throw those ducks.
                            I was impressed with Urbik, he looked very agile pulling on a couple of plays and was more than adequate in pass pro. The only low grade goes to Henderson.

Comment

• Mace
                              Haha...yeah you think so ?
                              • Mar 2013

I'd add the Chaplain as a goat, he should have been watching the game feed on his Ipad to give better challenge advice.

I'd add Hogan for a ball, he's the slot receiver we're always missing because we don't use one. I absolutely can't see any reason the Bills don't dominate the center of the field traffic with Woods, Hogan and Clay, besides that they don't want to.

Comment

Working...
                              X