PDA

View Full Version : Arizona/San Fran

Mace
11-29-2015, 04:45 PM
Don't know if anyone else caught it, but watching Carson Palmer "run" into the endzone was priceless. Last few yards oh he was willing his concrete legs forward, with his maddened game face in a rictus grin, pumping his arms, heaving himself ahead like a Clydesdale in chest deep mud. I leaned forward smacking my head on the screen, trying to will him forward, go Carson go !

YardRat
11-29-2015, 04:56 PM
I switched over to the Grey Cup.

I've got the team's colors and logos down pretty quickly, but haven't figured which one of 'Eskimos' or 'RedBlacks' is more racist.

Mace
11-29-2015, 06:08 PM

Glad you mentioned it.

Albany,n.y.
12-01-2015, 12:09 PM
I was at the game & was seated in the 2nd level endzone where he ran to.
He thought he could, he thought he could.

Levi's stadium doesn't have enough escalators. We started the game in the 400 seats & had to trudge up stairs. It's not a stadium like the Ralph where getting to the top is easy.

ticatfan
12-01-2015, 01:08 PM

I've got the team's colors and logos down pretty quickly, but haven't figured which one of 'Eskimos' or 'RedBlacks' is more racist.Eskimoes have no problem with the name eskimoe. The redblacks is the colour of plaid. Check out the uniforms and what people are wearing in the stands. Ottawa has a great logging history. PC at its worst.

YardRat
12-01-2015, 06:30 PM
The redblacks is the colour of plaid. Ottawa has a great logging history.

Bull****. No respectable logger would wear a kilt.

PC at its worst.

It was said in jest.

stuckincincy
12-01-2015, 07:53 PM
The ref crew for that game got tossed from the upcoming SNF Colts/Squealers game:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000592460/article/referee-crew-reassigned-by-nfl-after-mistakes

Albany,n.y.
12-02-2015, 07:40 AM
The ref crew for that game got tossed from the upcoming SNF Colts/Squealers game:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000592460/article/referee-crew-reassigned-by-nfl-after-mistakes

The refs were so bad, my ex-brother-in-law, who was a late replacement for my great nephew's friend, was totally disinterested in the game until he felt the refs were screwing the 49ers. Then he started cheering like the biggest 49er fan because he felt there was such an injustice. The worst call was the roughing the passer call on a sack.