• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Typ0
    honey pie
    • Jul 2002

Lowest of The Lows

It's hard to believe but what we have here is the lowest of the lows on this long painful road. The status of the team is not going to change. The coaches are not competitive that is all there is too it. We have seen over half a season of incompetent communications between the staff. Yesterday the inability of the people managing the game to get on the same page cost the team the biggest game they have played in.
  • Joe Fo Sho
    Making Spirits Bright
    • Mar 2006

Re: Lowest of The Lows

Another thread about how terrible the Bills are!

Just what this place needed..

Comment

• YardRat
      Well, lookie here...
      • Dec 2004

"Nobody knows the troubles I've seen...
      Nobody knows the sorrow"
      YardRat Wall of Fame
      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Mace
        Haha...yeah you think so ?
        • Mar 2013

Comment

• jamze132
          Don’t hate…
          • Jun 2003

I'm really shocked at how dysfunctional this team is from week to week. I knew Rex had a big mouth and that his players were relatively undisciplined but the communication errors are really shocking. Oh and how in the flying **** was he able to take a top 5 defense and make them below average? Dareus should NEVER be in ****ing coverage.

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Joe Fo Sho View Post
            Another thread about how terrible the Bills are!

Just what this place needed..
            What else is there to discuss at this point? A couple of guys have played well and that has been brought up multiple times as well.

Would you prefer another thread about the 87 unlikely things that have to happen for us to make the playoffs?
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• IlluminatusUIUC
              • Sep 2012

This is a playoff caliber team, period. It has has been mismanaged on game day to the point of absurdity.

Billszone 2013 Prediction Contest winner!

Comment

• Typ0
                honey pie
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jamze132 View Post
                I'm really shocked at how dysfunctional this team is from week to week. I knew Rex had a big mouth and that his players were relatively undisciplined but the communication errors are really shocking. Oh and how in the flying **** was he able to take a top 5 defense and make them below average? Dareus should NEVER be in ****ing coverage.
                I hear you! The talent on this squad and they are in disarray!!!

Comment

• Typ0
                  honey pie
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                  What else is there to discuss at this point? A couple of guys have played well and that has been brought up multiple times as well.

Would you prefer another thread about the 87 unlikely things that have to happen for us to make the playoffs?
                  Thank you Op! I really meant the thread to be not just another too--as I feel this is the lowest of the lows. I haven't had this feeling since Donahoe turned on the fans. He let us down. I can live through teams that don't have the talent to win. I can live through all the gripes about playcalling....but seeing a team with the talent to win be totally destroyed by coaching was unthinkable a week ago. 4th and 2 on the 32 was just not this type of thing.

Comment

Working...
                  X