PDA

View Full Version : Fasten Your Seatbelts Bills Fans - AFC Wildcard Race and Remaining Schedules

BillsImpossible
11-30-2015, 06:32 PM
6 teams could be 6-6 in the AFC after week 13.

What an evil cluster fudge the NFL is!

They bleed every ounce of emotion and money they can get out of your soul every week until your team is mathematically dead!

Bills fans pay dearly! Or should I say yearly?

Don't let them get your goat. Don't get too high, don't get too low, just go with the flow because you never know.

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/bills-news-notes/2015/11/30/9817868/afc-playoff-picture-2015-nfl-week-13-buffalo-bills-standings

The Bills are 1 game out.

Remaining Schedules:

6-5 Texans - at Bills, Patriots, at Colts, at Titans, Jaguars ------ 8-8 ?

6-5 Jets - "at" Giants, Titans, at Cowboys, Patriots, at Bills ----- 8-8 ?

6-5 Steelers - Colts, at Bengals, Broncos, at Ravens, at Browns --- 8-8 ?

5-6 Raiders - Chiefs, at Broncos, Packers, Chargers, at Chiefs ----- 8-8 ?

6-5 Chiefs - at Raiders, Chargers, at Ravens, Browns, Raiders ----- 9-7 ?

5-6 Bills - Texans, at Eagles, at Redskins, Cowboys, Jets ------- ?

Out of the 6 teams contending for a Wild Card playoff berth, the Bills have the best shot at running the table in my humble objective homer opinion.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!

SpikedLemonade
11-30-2015, 06:40 PM
It is already over, but Sunday will make it clear to the homers.

mdcas22
11-30-2015, 06:42 PM
I'd almost bet my house they don't run the table. they will be lucky to get by the Texans next week , Washington looks better than most thought then we still got to play Dallas and Philly. the Jets game is the only one I think is a sure win.

Scumbag College
11-30-2015, 06:44 PM
I think the Chiefs are in if they split with the Raiders. They have an easy schedule.

Raiders' schedule is a monster. Steelers and Texans have three tough games but have two layups at the end. If the Bills beat Houston this week they would beat out both them and the Steelers if it comes down to a tiebreakers at 9-7

Jets still have to go to NE and they should be getting healthy by then.

If the Bills win 3 out of the next 4 it might come down to us and the Jets for #6.

With my rose colored glasses and optimistic homer Kool Aid that I'm drinking, we are still in this thing.

Ed
11-30-2015, 06:48 PM
I would probably give the Chiefs better odds at running the table, but there's a good chance the Bills will be favored in their five remaining games. It's frustrating that we're talking about running the table, but the Bills definitely aren't out of it. I'd love to see this team in a better situation, but it's December and we're playing meaningful games at least.

If the Bills did win out, they would take care of the Texans and Jets on their own. Since the Chiefs and Raiders still play each other twice, there's no way that both teams can finish with 10 wins so the Bills would finish ahead of at least one of them assuming they win all their other games. That just leaves the Steelers who might have the toughest remaining schedule and a losing conference record.

I'm disappointed with this season so far, but I've decided not to waste my time getting angry about it. I'm just looking at this next game against Houston like a playoff game, and if they win I'll just be excited for next week. We've got all offseason to whine and complain about everything that went wrong and everything we hate about this team.

Mace
11-30-2015, 06:56 PM
Hate to argue with your humble objective opinion, but I just don't see this ending well.

BillsImpossible
11-30-2015, 07:03 PM
I'm disappointed with this season so far, but I've decided not to waste my time getting angry about it. I'm just looking at this next game against Houston like a playoff game, and if they win I'll just be excited for next week. We've got all offseason to whine and complain about everything that went wrong and everything we hate about this team.

As Smokey Robinson and The Miracles would say, I second that emotion.

Can I get an Amen!

Mace
11-30-2015, 07:05 PM
As Smokey Robinson and The Miracles would say, I second that emotion.

Can I get an Amen!

Amen ! I'm with you, man.

BillsImpossible
11-30-2015, 07:06 PM
Hate to argue with your humble objective opinion, but I just don't see this ending well.

Objects seen in the rear view mirror are farther than they appear.

EDS
11-30-2015, 07:19 PM
I would probably give the Chiefs better odds at running the table, but there's a good chance the Bills will be favored in their five remaining games. It's frustrating that we're talking about running the table, but the Bills definitely aren't out of it. I'd love to see this team in a better situation, but it's December and we're playing meaningful games at least.

If the Bills did win out, they would take care of the Texans and Jets on their own. Since the Chiefs and Raiders still play each other twice, there's no way that both teams can finish with 10 wins so the Bills would finish ahead of at least one of them assuming they win all their other games. That just leaves the Steelers who might have the toughest remaining schedule and a losing conference record.

Why would the Bills be favored over the Texans?

Ed
11-30-2015, 07:20 PM

Because the Texans just aren't that good and Vegas knows we're better and playing at home.

BillsImpossible
11-30-2015, 07:33 PM
Because the Texans just aren't that good and Vegas knows we're better and playing at home.

http://www.footballlocks.com/nfl_lines.shtml

Bills favored by 3.

BillsImpossible
11-30-2015, 07:34 PM

Brian Hoyer?

IlluminatusUIUC
11-30-2015, 08:54 PM
I'd almost bet my house they don't run the table. they will be lucky to get by the Texans next week , Washington looks better than most thought then we still got to play Dallas and Philly. the Jets game is the only one I think is a sure win.

Dallas and Philly are dumpster fires. Washington isn't great but they're dangerous.

Mr. Pink
11-30-2015, 10:25 PM
The Bills are more likely to finish the year out 0-5 than 5-0.

Get real. It's over.

OpIv37
11-30-2015, 10:48 PM
And the annual delusion begins.

"If we run the table and team A loses out and team B beats teams C and D but not team E and team E doesn't win out,well we are in!"

All this losing and incompetence- the absolute worst part is all the meaningless games, especially for those of us who pay just to watch on TV.

Luisito23
11-30-2015, 11:37 PM
LOL, every single year it's the same ****...

I can't wait 'till they're "mathematically" eliminated so these delusional threads will be done.

The Natrix
11-30-2015, 11:40 PM
They are more likely to lose out than to win out. If I had to guess, I'd say they win 2 more.

HHURRICANE
12-01-2015, 02:10 AM
The season is over

OpIv37
12-01-2015, 06:50 AM
They are more likely to lose out than to win out. If I had to guess, I'd say they win 2 more.
I can't see losing to the Cowboys, as banged up as they are. The other games are toss-ups.

Saratoga Slim
12-01-2015, 09:40 AM
We'll go 3-1 and need to beat the Jets at home to get in. And then we'll lose that one (cause that's what we do).