• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • k-oneputt
    • Jun 2009

Im convinced...

...coaching is the main culprit holding this team back,
    and it's not just Rex. His staff outside of Roman, are a bunch of simpletons.

Besides Rex and his gameday coaching {if you want to even call it that}:

-Watkins. After 11 weeks they finally start throwing him the ball, for one half and stop !
    -d-linemen. Getting paid big money, to drop into coverage !
    -pass rush/defense. From one of the leagues best to mediocre at best.
    -challenge flags. This is so comical that I really cannot believe this is an NFL team. I know of high school team better prepared, and I'm serious, unfortunately.
    -halftime coaching changes. Ever notice the Bills are always outcoached after halftime ? It's not a coincidence.

Granted Tyrod is a 2nd tier qb. Probably a good NFL backup really, but even with him this team should be in the play-offs.
    Rex is just not head coach material. He is not smart enough to manage a game. He is a d-cord. That is his water level.

Pegula, if he has the balls, needs to blow up this staff after the season or it will be more of the same for another couple of years until he then pulls the trigger.
  • fasteddie
    • Mar 2006

Re: Im convinced...

I'd get rid of Roman too. He's running a high school offense at best. Who else would throw only one pass towards Watkins after halftime after getting 158yds & 2 TDs in the first half.

Comment

• YardRat
      Well, lookie here...
      • Dec 2004

Hiring Rex was a huge mistake...letting him bring his ****ty staff with him exponentially compounded it.
      YardRat Wall of Fame
      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Luisito23
        Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
        • Apr 2003

Originally posted by fasteddie View Post
        I'd get rid of Roman too.
        That idiot's as worthless as Ryan...Damn I hate all these coaches.
        "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
        ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
        ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
        ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• Buffalogic
          Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
          • Feb 2006

Hindsight being 20/20, we should have hired Gase as head coach and kept Swartz as D coord.

Comment

• BOBM253
            elite QB
            • Aug 2010

Agree with all of the above and above all, wanted Schwartz to stay. Knew he wouldn't

Comment

Working...
            X